- Joseph Kony’s Head Now Worth $5M, But The Hunt Is On Hiatus
April 03 2013 5:58 PM
African and American forces have suspended their operation to rout the LRA, just the U.S. offered a bounty of $5 million for Joseph Kony.
- CNN's Roundtable Ridicule: If This Is What Jeff Zucker Has In Store, Cable News Is In Trouble
April 03 2013 12:38 PM
CNN's temporary roundtable show "(Get To) The Point" attracted poor ratings and barrage of Twitter derision. Bad news for Jeff Zucker?
- Verizon's Denial Of Interest In Vodafone Hits Share Price
April 03 2013 5:17 AM
Verizon's quest to buy Vodafone's stake in Verizon Wireless is back to Square One.
- Killing Patrice Lumumba: Britain’s Spy Queen Admits 1961 Assassination Role
April 03 2013 5:13 AM
A new letter reveals that Britain's 'Queen of Spies' Daphne Park admitted to MI6's role in the 1961 Congo assassination of Patrice Lumumba.
- Modi's Induction Into BJP's Top Board, A Step Closer To Becoming PM Nominee?
April 01 2013 8:15 AM
Narendra Modi, the chief minister of India’s Gujarat state, was inducted into the topmost decision-making body of BJP, Sunday.
- Google Warns Publishers About Native Ads (Is BuzzFeed Listening?)
March 28 2013 5:58 PM
On the Google News blog, a senior Google official sent a warning to publishers about mixing sponsored content with news.
- The War On Easter: Bill O’Reilly Eggs On Viewers For Branded Controversy
March 27 2013 5:32 PM
Fox News and Bill O'Reilly are hoping for a ratings boost with the War on Easter, but will it be as successful as the War on Christmas?
- Inside The 'Monsanto Protection Act'
March 27 2013 3:03 PM
Learn all the scary facts about the "Monsanto Protection Act," which opponents call the Farmer Assurance Provision, which Congress approved as part of a spending bill that Obama has signed.
- Does The Pink Equal Sign Equal Slacktivism?
March 27 2013 3:00 PM
The pink equal sign campaign went viral on Facebook and Twitter among gay-marriage supporters, but some critics saw it as empty slacktivism.
- Euro Zone: Five Years, Five Bailouts, Five Takeaways
March 26 2013 5:56 AM
As the dust from the Cyprus financial rescue settles, an altered landscape is emerging.
- US Job Market Getting Its Mojo Back?
March 25 2013 11:30 AM
U.S. job growth has accelerated to more than 200,000 per month. But why did it take so long?
- How To End Repression In Myanmar? Google It!
March 23 2013 8:00 AM
Google Chairman Eric Schmidt visited Myanmar, or Burma, this week. But is the repressive country ready to get connected?
- Do We Need Celebrity Gurus? Dr. Oz Lawsuit Raises Questions
March 22 2013 10:26 PM
Frank Dietl, a 76-year-old New Jerseyan, filed a lawsuit against TV's Dr. Mehmet Oz, stirring debate over the validity of celebrity doctors.
- Egypt And India: Odd Couple With Great Chemistry
March 22 2013 5:54 AM
Egypt and India have little in common, but a closer relationship could propel surprising growth for both countries.
- Tonight Show Me Some Love: Will The Leno Hate Go, Too?
March 21 2013 1:55 PM
Following rumors that Jay Leno is being pushed out of "The Tonight Show" to make room for a younger Jimmy Fallon, some media reporters made the rare move of coming to Leno's defense.
- Natural Disasters Are Hitting Harder, And Not Because Of Global Warming
March 21 2013 6:10 AM
The global cost of natural disasters has tripled over the past three decades, but global warming is not the main culprit.
- Ten Years In Baghdad: How Iraq Has Changed Since Saddam
March 19 2013 10:06 PM
The Iraqi economy is growing quickly since Saddam was overthrown and sanctions were lifted. But why aren't civilians benefiting?
- Today Cyprus, Tomorrow Italy Or Spain?
March 18 2013 12:02 PM
Cyprus' financial woes are haunting Europe and have a global impact. The question now is how serious this may become.
- Capital Flight And Cyprus' $13.1 Billion Bailout
March 17 2013 4:51 PM
The Law of Unintended Consequences could come into play because of the Eurogroup's push to tax Cypriot bank depositors.
- A Show's Brand In Jeopardy, As Host's Tenure Nears End
March 15 2013 9:17 PM
Rumors are circulating about who will replace Alex Trebek on "Jeopardy." Candidates include Matt Lauer, Dan Patrick, and Brian Williams.