- NAACP's Former Head In Steubenville Says Rape Victim Was Drunk And Willing
March 28 2013 6:06 AM
In shocking comments, Royal Mayo says the 16-year-old victim may have been willing participant and that other teens involved were let off easy.
- Financial Engineers Or Tech CEOs?
February 24 2013 9:50 AM
It's Tim Cook’s turn to face the music when Apple holds its annual meeting on Wednesday. HP's Meg Whitman and Michael Dell know the challenge.
- Will Obama's Cyber Directive Echo JFK's Moon-Shot Challenge?
February 17 2013 9:41 AM
The president's directive on cyber security recalls JFK's call for a man on the moon. Will private companies get the same turbocharge?
- Tim Cook's Latest Mistake Was Letting Apple's Cash Pile Swell To Record
February 10 2013 9:59 AM
Apple is facing shareholder opposition because its CEO has done little to allocate the big money it has been accruing in recent years.
- Hackers Hit The Media In New Cyberwar Front
February 03 2013 10:10 AM
By failing to focus on cybersecurity, the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee botched its hearing on Chuck Hagel as defense secretary.
- Mayor Ed Koch Saved City With Only-in-New York Style
February 01 2013 9:30 AM
Although former New York Mayor Edward I. Koch left his City Hall office in 1990, he never left the public spotlight.
- Is Apple Fated To Follow In Walt Disney's Footsteps?
January 27 2013 10:26 AM
Last week’s shareholder assassination of Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) raises the question: Is it another Walt Disney Co. (NYSE:DIS)?
- Joe Biden Hints At 2016 Presidential Run, VP Gaffes During Inauguration 2013 Speech To State Society Of Iowa [VIDEO]
January 22 2013 10:36 AM
Vice President Joe Biden unintentionally promoted himself on Saturday night, telling a group of Iowans visiting Washington that he was “proud to be president of the United States.”
- Michael Dell: On Verge Of Titanic Mistake?
January 20 2013 9:57 AM
The decision to take Dell Inc. private will ultimately be made by one person: Michael S. Dell. Does he want to be a financial engineer?
- IBM Tops Patent List For 2012 - One Dominated By Foreign Inventors
January 13 2013 9:54 AM
IBM may have won the most patents in 2012, but U.S. companies are losing the innovation war to Asia.
- USD/JPY Weekly Outlook and Trading Idea
January 06 2013 6:44 PM
USD/JPY is moving higher even faster than expected. As you know I turned bullish on weekly chart back in March of 2012. Then on daily chart I turned bullish when the pair moved above 79.65 level. And I expected this market to really start moving up after it broke above the key 83.80 resistance level. And sure it did. Now, the daily uptrend is very strong but the market is also heavily overbought. While in storng uptrend overbought conditions do not matter a lot, so we can continue to favor the long side. But my guess is that if the prices return below 86.70 level, a short-term correction will start. So, it makes sense to protect the longs with a stop at 86.70 level....
- Google Got A Big Break From The Federal Trade Commission
January 06 2013 10:42 AM
Google Inc. got a New Year's gift when the Federal Trade Commission dropped its probe into anti-competitive practices, using a new rationale.