- Will Oil Prices Fall Substantially In The Coming Year?
October 20 2012 3:18 PM
At $90, oil's price remains painfully high. But are we about to experience a gradual easing in crude's price?
- Trump, Kobe, A-Rod: Ugly, Tawdry Faces Of Modern Celebrity
October 18 2012 10:35 AM
Trump, Rodriguez and Bryant share many of the same qualities and are largely despised by a wide swath of the American public.
- Imagine If North Korea Was An American Family
October 17 2012 8:31 AM
I used to know a family that had striking parallels with a nation that no one in their right mind would want to emulate -- North Korea.
- CMJ Music Marathon 2012: 5 Acts to Catch [PHOTOS]
October 16 2012 7:34 PM
Previous CMJ Music Marathons have seen acts like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The xx, My Morning Jacket, The Killers, The National, Grizzly Bear, Arcade Fire, Passion Pit, Gotye, Mumford & Sons and many more play CMJ before they were household names. With the CMJ Music Marathon 2012 beginning, here are five acts you have to see.
- Jill Stein, Green Party Candidate, Arrested Outside Debate [VIDEO]
October 16 2012 7:08 PM
Jill Stein, Green Party candidate for president, was arrested and removed from Hofstra University hours before the Presidential debate.
- NHL Offers 50-50 Share of Hockey-Related Revenue, Nov. 2 Start of the Season
October 16 2012 6:43 PM
In an attempt to save the season, the National Hockey League has offered a 50-50 split of all hockey-related revenue with the NHL players’ association. With the offer on the table, the league hopes to start a full 82-game season on Nov. 2.
- As Networks Intertwine, Companies May Create Bigger Targets
October 14 2012 9:40 AM
Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta warned of a possible “cyber-Pearl Harbor,” but ever-bigger networks provide targets.
- 2012 Presidential Election: Obama Still Leads
October 07 2012 7:23 PM
The 2012 U.S. presidential race roughly one month before Election Day remains where it was on Memorial Day: advantage Obama.
- HP, Meg Whitman, And The (Really) Long Haul
October 07 2012 9:24 AM
HP's CEO Meg Whitman thinks the company can turn itself around by 2016. But HP, or parts of it, could become takeover targets.
- Can RIM Survive Onslaught Of IPhone 5, Android, Windows?
September 30 2012 9:42 AM
RIM reported encouraging results, but it's still gambling BlackBerry 10 can be finished before cash needs force alternatives.
- Review: 2013 Nissan 370Z Roadster - Fun To Drive
September 26 2012 8:01 AM
In review, the 2013 Nissan 370Z Roadster Touring shines as a value-for-money sports car.
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: The Ugly Iranian
September 25 2012 12:14 PM
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has again appeared at a U.N. General Assembly in New York, spewing an inflammatory speech and generally outraged and alienated anyone within hearing distance.