- Bruce Springsteen: The 'Boss' of Mediocrity
March 06 2012 7:57 AM
For every truly great artist like David Bowie, The Beatles or Bob Dylan, there are scores and scores of mediocre performers who exist solely to fill the seemingly unquenchable demand for music from the public.
- Markets Finish Lower On Greece Concerns and Slower Chinese Growth | March 6, 2012.
March 05 2012 4:50 PM
The Australian equity market is pointed to a slightly weaker start to the trading day after negative news out of both Europe and China outweighed better than expected economic news out of the US.
- US Equity Markets Finish Friday Session Down But Still Log Third Week Of Gains | March 5, 2012.
March 04 2012 3:57 PM
The Australian equity market is pointed to a slightly weaker start to the trading day after the US equities finished the week slightly in the red in an illiquid lackluster session.
- Technology Focus: Does Big Bucks Research Pay the Right Dividend?
March 04 2012 9:56 AM
Will big companies like IBM or venture capital-backed companies ensure the technology future of the U.S?
- GOP: Generations-Outdated Policy
March 02 2012 8:30 PM
With the U.S. economy showing signs of strengthening due to Keynesian economic policies, the Republican Party should do itself a favor: stop offering ineffective economic policies and quit while it's behind.
- Dwight Howard Trade Rumors: Should Orlando Deal D12?
March 02 2012 3:22 PM
With time running out, should the Magic trade Dwight Howard, or keep him and hope for the best?
- WTI Crude Oil Trades To Highest Level Since May On Saudi Explosion Report| March 2, 2012.
March 01 2012 4:50 PM
The Australian equity market is pointed to a positive start to the trading day after US stocks continued to trade higher with the Dow settling above the 13,000 level again.
- iPad 3 Release Date Approaches: Will Windows 8 Rival Apple's New Tablet?
March 01 2012 1:30 PM
Two of the biggest names in the technology world, Apple and Microsoft, are cluttering the Internet with hype surrounding their upcoming releases. Apple’s iPad 3 is said to be available on March 7th, and Microsoft’s new operating system Windows 8 just launched their consumer preview yesterday. Although the two manufacturers’ operating systems usually cater to a different crowd, their target audiences may be intertwining.
- Barack Obama: Phony Elitist
March 01 2012 12:30 PM
In order to appeal to the “common man” (and perhaps win as many Democratic votes as possible), he pretends to like sports to show how “down to earth” and “accessible” he is.
- Gold Plunges After Bernanke Suggests Further Stimulus Unlikely | March 1, 2012.
February 29 2012 4:59 PM
The Australian equity market is pointed to a soft start to the trading day after US stocks slide on a Fed report t hat suggested the end of US stimulus.
- Overnight Stocks Edge Higher With Dow Finishing Above 13,000 | February 29, 2012.
February 28 2012 4:45 PM
The Australian equity market is pointed to another mixed start to the trading day after US stocks edged up with the Dow finishing slightly higher than the physiological level of 13,000.
- Jeremy Lin, Dwight Howard and Other Storylines for the Second Half of the NBA Season
February 28 2012 3:04 PM
Here are the five biggest questions regarding the rest of the NBA Season.
- Five Tips for U.S. Home Buyers
February 28 2012 6:48 AM
Mortgage interest rates continue to fall, amid concern about a sluggish U.S. economy and the European government debt crisis -- but U.S. home prices are declining in many markets, as well. What should Americans who are possibly thinking about buying a home do now?
- Overnight Stocks End Flat Following Moody’s Greek Comments| February 28, 2012.
February 27 2012 4:44 PM
The Australian equity market is pointed to a mixed start to the trading day after US stocks finished flat after Moody downgrades during the European session.
- S&P Index Closes At Highest Level Since June 2008| February 27, 2012.
February 26 2012 4:12 PM
The Australian equity market is pointed to a flat start to the trading day after US stocks finished mixed although the S&P Index finished the week on its highest level since June 2008.
- Technology Focus: Is HP’s Whitman Up to the Job?
February 26 2012 11:14 AM
Five months into her tenure, is new Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman really up to the job? Chances are no and the indications she gave last week are that she may never measure up.
- George Harrison: Happy 69th Birthday
February 25 2012 3:14 PM
There was endless speculation about what he really meant to the Beatles and to the world at large.
- Ryan Braun: Still Guilty in the Court of Public Opinion
February 24 2012 12:14 PM
His suspension was overturned, but many people still believe Ryan Braun is a cheater.
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: The Ugliest Iranian
February 23 2012 1:46 PM
If Teheran wants to improve its image on the global stage, they really need to get rid of this Ahmadinejad character
- 2012 NFL Combine: The Most Overrated Week in Football
February 23 2012 1:42 PM
Why the Scouting Combine is the most overrated week of the football season.