- Is The ‘Tennis Grunting Ban’ Maria Sharapova Supports Sexist? [VIDEO]
October 01 2012 7:29 PM
The Women's Tennis Association will be placing a ban on grunting during games.
- Chile's Own 9/11: When The U.S. Backed A Brutal Dictator
September 11 2012 3:37 PM
Sept. 11 is not just a day that marks a national tragedy for the U.S., but also one for Chile that happened in 1973, when the U.S.-backed dictator Augusto Pinochet took power and ruled with an iron fist for over 15 years.
- OPINION: Mitt Romney Offers Real Tax Reform
September 11 2012 1:04 PM
The Obama campaign and the president’s Democratic allies have been pushing a particularly disappointing bit of fiction on the campaign trail lately.
- Tech And Gaming Channel G4 To Get A GQ-Inspired Facelift, Here Are Some Programming Ideas For The New G4
September 07 2012 12:04 PM
G4, a channel that has established itself as a premier destination for all things geek culture is apparently going to undergo a bit of a change. NBC/Universal is looking to shift the channel from its nerdy roots to a more mature, GQ-inspired look.
- 'Iron Man 3' Using 'Extremis' Plot, Set To Influence Marvel's 'Avengers 2'?
September 04 2012 2:53 PM
Director Shane Black seems to be taking “Iron Man 3” in a drastically different direction than the previous films. While the snarky Robert Downey Jr. will be reprising the role of Iron Man, he will have a bit of an army at his disposal.
- Microsoft Courting Former OnLive Employees: What Does This Mean For The Next Xbox And Cloud-Based Gaming?
August 25 2012 3:10 PM
According to VentureBeat, Microsoft is courting former OnLive employees now that the game-streaming company has entered a period of restructuring that caused layoffs for multiple employees.
- Nintendo Explains Their Wii U 'Miiverse' Social Networking Concept
August 23 2012 11:08 AM
According to a lengthy Kotaku article, Nintendo has begun openly discussing its direction with the Miiverse.
- 'Avengers' Gag Reel - Best Moments
August 21 2012 9:55 AM
Part of what made ?The Avengers? so much fun was the chemistry between the cast. So often, that important spark goes unnoticed between performers, but anyone who pays close attention to film knows that chemistry is just as important as story, direction, or nowadays, special effects.
- 'Guardians of The Galaxy' Plot Revealed, What Does This Mean For 'Avengers 2'?
August 17 2012 11:36 AM
The Guardians of The Galaxy are an odd choice when it comes to bringing Marvel’s legendary cast of superheroes to the big screen.
- Doesn't Kristen Stewart Look Like A Cheater? Top 10 Notorious Celebrity Cheaters
August 16 2012 9:57 PM
Doesn't Kristen Stewart look like a cheater? The following is a list of the top ten notorious celebrity cheaters.
- 'Avengers 2' Casting Rumors And Speculation: What's Next For Earth's Mightiest Heroes?
August 09 2012 10:04 AM
With rumors circulating that Ben Affleck is in talks to handle Warner Brothers’ “Justice League” property (featuring DC superheroes Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and others), the news of Joss Whedon signing for “Avengers 2” surprises few.
- Alfred Hitchcock's 'Vertigo' Ousts 'Citizen Kane' as 'Greatest Film of All Time'
August 02 2012 2:54 PM
Sight & Sound magazine has released a list of the ?50 Greatest Films of All-Time? (via ABCNews), and they?ve named Alfred Hitchcock?s masterpiece ?Vertigo? as the best.
- MTV 2012 Video Music Awards Nominees Announced, Some Predictions Within The VMA Nominations
July 31 2012 9:36 AM
MTV?s 2012 Video Music Awards (VMAs) nominees have been announced (courtesy of MTV.com) and Rihanna?s duet with Drake, ?Take Care? is a front-runner with five nominations (including Video Of The Year).
- Tom Cruise Katie Holmes Divorce: Unlucky Number 33 And 2 Other Bad Luck Numbers For The Actor
July 02 2012 1:56 PM
The Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes break up looks like it will be the divorce of the century. With rumors swirling that Tom's career and Scientology were the root of their problems, something more serious might be at work -- unlucky number 33.
- Erdogan's Call to Ban Abortion in Turkey Will Only Increase Deaths
June 01 2012 1:45 PM
Turkey's prime minister is stepping into the debate on abortion with a call to ban the practice. Here's why it's a bad idea, and why it will backfire
- Fifty Shades of Grey: 25 Reasons It Leads To Unrealistic Expectations In Men
May 04 2012 3:16 PM
Women all over the world are finding themselves sexually liberated and it's all because of the kinkily fun pleasure fest that is Fifty Shades of Grey. The first book in the erotic trilogy (there's also Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed) currently resides at the top of the New York Times and Amazon.com best seller list.
- Goodbye Pro Bowl? More Like Good Riddance
April 27 2012 1:55 PM
The NFL is reportedly considering dropping the Pro Bowl.
- Angelina Jolie: A Letter of Apology To Her Right Leg [SATIRE]
March 24 2012 1:33 PM
Dear Right Leg: It's me, Angelina Jolie, the Oscar winner that you are attached to. It's been a while since we've talked, and I hope this letter finds you cellulite free.
- March Madness 2012: Zimbio Launches Challenge For 2012 TV Couples [OPINION]
March 22 2012 3:19 PM
For all the ladies out there who could care less about March Madness, Zimbio.com has made a March Madness Challenge that might catch your interest. The online celebrity magazine has made a 2012 TV Couples March Madness Challenge. Hold onto the money you were going to hand into your office pool, and make one with your friends as your favorite TV couples battle it out to win the title of greatest TV couple. Is your favorite pair of lovers going to make it through?
- What Is The Connection Between PMS And Snakes?
March 09 2012 2:58 PM
Of all the things the public is dying to know, this is probably not one of them. But here goes: According to a new study, women who are menstruating are far better at seeing snakes.