- MTV 2012 Video Music Awards Nominees Announced, Some Predictions Within The VMA Nominations
July 31 2012 9:36 AM
MTV?s 2012 Video Music Awards (VMAs) nominees have been announced (courtesy of MTV.com) and Rihanna?s duet with Drake, ?Take Care? is a front-runner with five nominations (including Video Of The Year).
- Tom Cruise Katie Holmes Divorce: Unlucky Number 33 And 2 Other Bad Luck Numbers For The Actor
July 02 2012 1:56 PM
The Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes break up looks like it will be the divorce of the century. With rumors swirling that Tom's career and Scientology were the root of their problems, something more serious might be at work -- unlucky number 33.
- Erdogan's Call to Ban Abortion in Turkey Will Only Increase Deaths
June 01 2012 1:45 PM
Turkey's prime minister is stepping into the debate on abortion with a call to ban the practice. Here's why it's a bad idea, and why it will backfire
- Fifty Shades of Grey: 25 Reasons It Leads To Unrealistic Expectations In Men
May 04 2012 3:16 PM
Women all over the world are finding themselves sexually liberated and it's all because of the kinkily fun pleasure fest that is Fifty Shades of Grey. The first book in the erotic trilogy (there's also Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed) currently resides at the top of the New York Times and Amazon.com best seller list.
- Goodbye Pro Bowl? More Like Good Riddance
April 27 2012 1:55 PM
The NFL is reportedly considering dropping the Pro Bowl.
- Angelina Jolie: A Letter of Apology To Her Right Leg [SATIRE]
March 24 2012 1:33 PM
Dear Right Leg: It's me, Angelina Jolie, the Oscar winner that you are attached to. It's been a while since we've talked, and I hope this letter finds you cellulite free.
- March Madness 2012: Zimbio Launches Challenge For 2012 TV Couples [OPINION]
March 22 2012 3:19 PM
For all the ladies out there who could care less about March Madness, Zimbio.com has made a March Madness Challenge that might catch your interest. The online celebrity magazine has made a 2012 TV Couples March Madness Challenge. Hold onto the money you were going to hand into your office pool, and make one with your friends as your favorite TV couples battle it out to win the title of greatest TV couple. Is your favorite pair of lovers going to make it through?
- What Is The Connection Between PMS And Snakes?
March 09 2012 2:58 PM
Of all the things the public is dying to know, this is probably not one of them. But here goes: According to a new study, women who are menstruating are far better at seeing snakes.
- Veena Malik Nude Cover Photo and the Story behind ISI Tattoo
December 07 2011 9:31 AM
Forgotten in all the fuss about the alleged nude photographs of Pakistani actress and model, Veena Malik, on the cover of FHM India’s December issue, is one rather important mark - the tattoo on her body - the one that reads ISI; ISI is the acronym for Inter-Services Intelligence, Pakistan's intelligence agency.
- BCS Championship Game Creates More Interest In a Playoff System
December 05 2011 10:48 AM
The BCS National Championship game is set with a rematch of Alabama and LSU, but that doesn't mean the upcoming bowl game in New Orleans is without controversy.
- A New Yorker's Opinion: How Occupy Wall Street Won and Grover Norquist Lost
December 03 2011 10:59 AM
Occupy Wall Street is the sharp tip of the spear, the Seal Team 6, that has driven the first hole in the unbroken line of Grover Norquist's famed anti-tax, pro-elite movement--and its so-called pledge. OWS has already done its work, already changed the public debate.
- New York Empire: NYPD Continues Trend of Racial Discrimination
December 02 2011 12:18 PM
Complaints of racial profiling against the NYPD are no new phenomenon, but evidence of a systemic trend of police officers targeting minorities in recent years should trouble New Yorkers of all stripes.