- Boehner Backs Obama On Syria Airstrikes
September 23 2014 12:12 PM
House Speaker John Boehner said the airstrikes "must be part of a larger effort" to destroy ISIS.
- US Watchdog To Give Largest-Ever Whistleblower Award
September 23 2014 2:21 AM
The award is more than double the previous record of $14 million given to a whistleblower in 2013.
- The 40-Year-Old US Warplane That Will Fight ISIS
September 23 2014 1:42 AM
After narrowly escaping being scrapped in defense cuts, the venerable A-10 Thunderbolt will now fly in the fight against ISIS.
- A Crackdown On Tax Inversions
September 22 2014 8:46 PM
The Department of Treasury issued new rules that make it harder for U.S. corporations to avoid taxes by moving their headquarters abroad.
- At Least 2 Killed In Multiple Blasts In China's Xinjiang Region
September 22 2014 1:58 AM
Xinjiang in China’s northwest, which is home to the Muslim Uighur minority, has witnessed several deadly attacks in recent months.
- Power: Other Nations Will Join ISIS Strikes
September 21 2014 5:28 PM
Power said she would leave it to individual nations to announce their participation themselves.
- NFL's Domestic-Violence Problem Is Decades Old
September 21 2014 9:19 AM
The NFL had a domestic-violence issue long before the Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson sagas.
- Senate Approves $10 Million Bounty For ISIS Killer
September 20 2014 2:23 PM
The U.S. would give a reward for information to help catch militants involved in the beheading of journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff.
- Obama Nominates Indian-American As Ambassador To India
September 19 2014 1:01 AM
Richard Verma will be the first Indian-American to do the job.
- Senate Approves Funding For Syrian Rebels Fighting ISIS
September 18 2014 9:29 PM
The Senate approved sending support to Syrian moderates. GOP pols staked out their positions on ISIS -- and Obama's strategy.
- Poroshenko Asks Congress For $46M, Meets With Obama Amid Crisis
September 18 2014 12:13 PM
President Barack Obama is expected to announce the aid package in a meeting with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.
- NFL Denied Domestic Violence Problem 18 Years Ago
September 18 2014 6:05 AM
Future Hall of Fame quarterback Warren Moon stood trial on domestic violence charges back in 1995. The NFL never punished him.
- Poroshenko Expected To Request Further Aid During US Visit
September 18 2014 2:49 AM
Kiev has reportedly been asking for advanced military technology from the U.S., which the Obama administration has so far refused to provide.
- Americans Divided About Obama's Middle East Policies
September 17 2014 11:09 PM
But, about 70 percent of all Americans surveyed in the latest New York Times/CBS News Poll said they approved of US airstrikes on ISIS.
- Does The US Need Ground Forces To Fight ISIS?
September 17 2014 9:01 PM
The Obama administration is adamant the battle against ISIS will not involve U.S. combat troops. What it will take to beat the militants.
- US House Votes To Arm Syrian Rebels, But Questions Remain
September 17 2014 7:26 PM
The House voted 273 to 156 to authorize the plan, a test of support for Obama's campaign to "degrade and destroy" ISIS.
- Midterm Election Poll Has GOP Outperforming Dems
September 17 2014 4:38 PM
President Barack Obama's low voter approval ratings could help deliver Congress to the Republicans.
- How Clinton May Benefit If GOP Takes Senate
September 17 2014 1:10 PM
Presidential candidates in 2016 will want to run against Congress, and having their party in the majority might not help.
- Ebola 'Potential Threat To Global Security'
September 16 2014 5:03 PM
President Obama will send U.S. troops as part of the international response to combat Ebola in West Africa, he said in a televised statement.
- US To Send 3,000 Troops To Fight Ebola
September 16 2014 1:14 AM
President Barack Obama is expected to announce the military deployment and $500M in aid for Ebola-affected regions in Africa.