- Republicans Denounce Proposed Homeland Security Cuts
March 11 2014 7:58 PM
The proposed DHS budget cuts immigrant detention beds. House Republicans sent Secretary Johnson back with a message: Enforce the law.
- China To Welcome The Bank Of Alibaba?
March 11 2014 10:58 AM
China's banking sector is ripe for a shake-up, as a number of private companies have been granted permission to set up private-funded banks.
- Snowden: 'NSA Violated US Constitution'
March 10 2014 2:19 PM
“I took an oath to support the Constitution, and I felt the Constitution was violated on a massive scale,” Snowden said.
- Why China's Rhetoric Is Shifting On Its Property Market
March 10 2014 12:46 PM
China’s top leaders are emphasizing the need to adopt differentiated property market regulations rather than a “one-fit-for-all” policy.
- Nexus 6 Rumors Suggest October Launch
March 10 2014 12:12 PM
Early Nexus 6 rumors may determine the device's manufacturer and launch date.
- Pollution And Food Safety Top China's Legal Agenda In 2014
March 10 2014 8:39 AM
At the NPC's opening session last week, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said that pollution is a major concern for administrators this year.
- Court Filings Show Lapses In Due Diligence At Credit Suisse
March 10 2014 6:19 AM
U.S. authorities have also claimed that the company helped thousands of Americans evade more than $10 billion in taxes.
- 300K T-Mobile Costumers Interested in Galaxy S5
March 09 2014 4:54 PM
T-Mobile is preparing for its release of the Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Obama Energy Policy: Still 'All Of The Above'?
March 07 2014 2:47 PM
Oil and gas industry lobbyists are pushing back against the Obama administration's budget requests.
- Genetically Modified Food Is Safe, China's Agriculture Minister Says
March 07 2014 2:46 PM
The country's minister of agriculture went on record to promote GM food during the National People's Congress.
- What Obama's 2015 Science Budget Allocates For Research Funding
March 06 2014 5:38 PM
Most scientists aren't happy with the president's plan to keep research funding mostly frozen.
- Your Guide To The 6 Most Bizarre Panels At CPAC 2014
March 06 2014 5:18 PM
The conservative conference has toned down some of its more outrageous panels this year, but there are still a handful of odd talks.
- What You Need To Know About The Geopolitical Power Of Natural Gas
March 06 2014 10:42 AM
"It’s critical for the U.S. to get serious about rapidly expanding U.S. exports of liquified natural gas (LNG) and lifting restrictions on U.S. exports of crude."
- Rep. Adam Schiff Wants To Get To Jupiter's Moon, Europa, But Needs More Planetary Science Funding In NASA's 2015 Budget
March 05 2014 4:21 PM
Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., a member of the House subcommittee that oversees the NASA budget, says there needs to be more funding for planetary science.
- The Astonishing Wealth Of China's Lawmakers
March 05 2014 2:03 PM
The billionaires in China's National People's Congress this week are wealthier than the 1,000 richest Chinese.
- And How Are US Small Businesses Doing?
March 05 2014 10:47 AM
The Senate will meet Wed. to discuss the nomination of California-based Maria Contreras-Sweet as head of the Small Business Association.
- Why China Hiked Defense Spending By Double Digits
March 05 2014 5:47 AM
Asia Pacific is the only region that saw an increase in defense budgets between 2009 and 2014, while the world’s total saw annual declines.
- President Obama's New Focus For Immigration Reform
March 04 2014 9:53 PM
Among the new ideas - a bed mandate reduction and keeping a program to deputize local and state law enforcement in the immigration process.
- Russia Staging Anti-Semitic Provocations: Chief Rabbi
March 04 2014 3:59 PM
Putin's justifications for invasion have been disputed by a Kiev rabbi.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Internal Storage Capacity Actually Over 10GB?
March 04 2014 12:32 PM
New reports indicate that the Samsung Galaxy S5 may have considerable more available storage than the Samsung Galaxy S4.