- "Congress has a responsibility to deal with these issues," U.S. President Barack Obama says on a Sunday-morning talk show.
- “It’s past time that the Federal Reserve shows -- with actions, not words -- that it will protect consumers rather than Wall Street.”
- The full text of President Obama's speech Thursday night, in which he said undocumented immigrants are just as American as his daughters.
- After acting on immigration without waiting for Congress, the president now faces an infuriated and energized GOP opposition.
- Before Obama's immigration announcement, Republican leaders are warning colleagues against inflammatory remarks that could hurt the party.
- On Monday, in an interview with Univision, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, a Democrat, said that Obama should move on immigration "now."