UN World Tourism Organization
- China Admits Its Smog Is Deterring Foreign Visitors
August 14 2013 6:00 AM
Foreign tourist numbers in Beijing and elsewhere in China have declined following widely publicized smog problems in January.
- Croatia Expects Tourism Boost From EU Label
July 01 2013 5:38 AM
Tourism is one of the few bright spots in Croatia's recesssion-hit economy and could grow under the European Union.
- What Are The 10 Most Visited Countries In The World?
May 13 2013 8:32 AM
The U.S. may be the most powerful country in the world, but it’s not the most visited. Neither is rival superpower China -- at least not yet.
- Will ‘Smart Visas’ Change The Way We Travel?
January 24 2013 2:56 PM
The leaders of the Hilton and Marriott hotel chains used the 2013 World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, to promote “smart visas.”
- Why Obama’s Victory Is Good For Tourism
November 08 2012 6:12 PM
Many have hailed the re-election of Barack Obama as a boon to the nation’s rebounding travel and tourism industry.
- Are You Ready For The Chinese Travel Boom?
October 27 2012 1:10 PM
For centuries, those in the East have scrambled to accommodate the needs of those in the West, but, in the next decade, things will change.