- There's an alarming trend in America’s public schools, and it involves indoctrinating our children, rather than educating them -- one force-fed, left-wing ideological lesson plan at a time.
- Liberalism, with all of its fringe groups taken together, is a very curious ideology.
- Rush Limbaugh has incurred a slew of backlash for admittedly choosing two wrong words to characterize Georgetown student Sandra Fluke as promiscuous.
- The setting was Puritan Boston in 1642. Hester Prynne emerged from prison rejected, condemned, and spurned. Her crime? Conceiving a child from an adulterous affair. Her punishment? Wearing a scarlet letter A on her chest and bearing the wrath of her town along with it.
- It's an age-old question: What is justice? So integral a question is it, as a foundation for human existence, influential political philosophers like Plato and John Rawls wrote philosophical works seeking the answer. And as the question of justice is fundamental to America's political divide, it deserves to be asked.
- Since the 1960s, the United States has spent $16 trillion on the welfare state. This unfathomable price tag is more than our entire national debt, which just recently reached $15 trillion. With social welfare expenditure at about 35 percent of GDP, the obvious question is: Are the benefits outweighing the astronomical costs we pay?
- At both the individual and collective level, Americans have created and embraced a culture of debt. Spurred by our gluttony, we have developed an untenable habit of spending beyond our means, and it must be stopped or else generations to come will be saddled with debt, left unable to harness the American dream and prosper because it simply will no longer exist.