- The Cavaliers, Spurs and Thunder are among the predicted favorites in the 2014-2015 NBA season.
- Raymond Felton committed adultery during his marriage, according to divorce paperwork filed by his estranged wife, Ariane Raymondo-Felton.
- Ariane Raymondo-Felton, the wife of Knicks star Raymond Felton, allegedly brought his gun to police because she was uncomfortable with having it in her house, but one report claims that he may have pointed the weapon at her during a dispute.
- New York is especially desperate for a top tier point guard, ranking 19th overall in team offensive efficiency and 23rd in assists per game. The team also has to actively assure Carmelo Anthony it is en route to a championship before the 28-year-old can opt-out of his contract next summer.
- Jordan Crawford may have said something to Carmelo Anthony about Kevin Garnett and the Knicks star’s wife, LaLa.
- Beating the Knicks will be a huge challenge for the Celtics. The Knicks are a great three point shooting team that plays solid defense. For the Celtics to win this series they will need to rebound, play excellent perimeter defense and get great play from Jeff Green, Avery Bradley and their bench players. Look for the Celtics to step up to the challenge and make this a long series that will test the Knicks mentally. Nonetheless, given the Celtics inconsistent play this season it is difficult to predict if they will do enough to defeat the Knicks and move on to the next round.