- Jacques Verges, Defender Of Mass Murderers, Nazi War Criminals, Communist Terrorists, Dies In Paris
August 16 2013 10:31 AM
Verges, admired for his brilliance, nonetheless baffled and enraged many observers by defending despicable clients.
- Arrest For Facebook 'Like' In India Creates Controversy
November 20 2012 2:04 AM
Mumbai police arrested Monday a 21-year-old girl over a Facebook status update and her friend for clicking “Like” on that update. The arrest has created an uproar among Internet users in the country as it is seen as yet another onslaught on Internet speech in the world’s largest democracy.
- Are You Ready For The Chinese Travel Boom?
October 27 2012 1:10 PM
For centuries, those in the East have scrambled to accommodate the needs of those in the West, but, in the next decade, things will change.
- Pre-Market NASDAQ Movers (IDCC, ESRX, ALSK, MLNX, BPAX, TZOO, STX, ERIC, FFIV, CAKE)
July 21 2011 8:41 AM
The top pre-market NASDAQ Stock Market gainers are: InterDigital, Express Scripts, Alaska Communications Systems Group,Mellanox Technologies, and BioSante Pharmaceuticals. The top pre-market NASDAQ Stock Market losers are: Travelzoo, Seagate Technology, LM Ericsson Telephone, F5 Networks, and The Cheesecake Factory.
- Post-Market NASDAQ Movers (DTLK, MLNX, HOGS, TRMS, ALTH, FWRD, STX, MKSI, FFIV, TSCO, CAKE, QCOM)
July 21 2011 4:02 AM
The top after-market NASDAQ Stock Market gainers are: Datalink, Mellanox Technologies, Zhongpin, Trimeris, and Allos Therapeutics. The top after-market NASDAQ Stock Market losers are: Forward Air, Seagate Technology, MKS Instruments, F5 Networks, Tractor Supply, The Cheesecake Factory, and Qualcomm.
- Hot Wax: Celebrities Pose with their Wax Double
July 07 2011 3:29 PM
At Madame Tussauds' in New York and across the world, celebrities like Alicia Keys and Justin Beiber pose next to the new statues of themselves.
- Top Pre-Market NASDAQ Losers (SQNM, ITRI, LEAP, NFLX, SNPS)
December 02 2010 1:59 PM
The top pre-market NASDAQ stock market losers are: Sequenom, Itron, Leap Wireless International, Netflix, Synopsys, ARM Holdings, Clearwire, ASML Holding, Vodafone Group, and Voltaire.
- Top Pre-Market NASDAQ Gainers (VOLT, AMAG, SGMO, NLST, AVNR)
November 29 2010 1:33 PM
The top pre-market NASDAQ stock market gainers are: Voltaire, AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Sangamo Biosciences, Netlist, Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Netflix, Deckers Outdoor, Amazon.com, JA Solar Holdings, Baidu, and Apple.
- Renault, Nissan, Daimler in small car, engine deal
April 07 2010 11:46 AM
Renault, Nissan and Daimler will swap stakes and jointly develop cars in a tie-up that could lead to combined savings of 4 billion euros ($5.35 billion) over five years.
- FX Trading - Markets Misbehave. Certainty is fantasy!
March 15 2010 10:17 AM
How many times have you heard this little piece of inanity uttered: Markets hate uncertainty.? I heard it said on Friday as I was passing through one of the TV financial shows on my way to the Home and Garden Channel-the only place safe on the dial for me. Every time I hear that uncertainty phrase uttered, it just drives me nuts!
- Stocks and need for risk
May 20 2009 9:03 AM
I commented to a very smart and savvy friend via email yesterday: “Late move against the dollar today.” His response: “Investors need/want risk.”