Taking your kids to the playground doesn't mean that you are relegated to sitting on a bench with a book. Join your kids by completing this workout and showing them that fitness, and fun, don't stop when you grow up!
- Sprint to the edge of the playground and walk back. Repeat 10 times.
- Use the monkey bars for 10 pull-ups or chin-ups to work your back and shoulders.
- Work your glutes and thighs by placing one foot in the seat of the swing, and do 10 one-legged squats. Repeat with the other leg.
- Next, do 10 standing or incline push-ups on the jungle gym. Standing further away for a standing push-up causes more muscle burn.
- Target your shoulders and triceps with a bench dip. Place your hands on the edge of the bench seat and your feet angled in front of you. Lower yourself off the bench with your hands until your elbows are at about a 90-degree angle, and raise your body back up. Repeat 10 times.
- Target your abs by sitting on the swing and leaning back about 45 degrees. Hold your legs straight out in front of you and cross them over one another in a scissor motion. Aim for 30 seconds.
- Repeat the entire sequence. Want a burn? Repeat the segment three, four, or five times!
Reprinted from Dietsinreview