- First US Ebola Patient Possibly Exposed 'Handful' Of Others
September 30 2014 6:26 PM
People who interacted with the confirmed Ebola patient in Dallas during a crucial four-day period will be monitored for symptoms.
- Dallas Hospital Confirms First US Case Of Ebola Virus
September 30 2014 5:39 PM
An unnamed Dallas patient has contracted the Ebola virus, becoming the first case in the United States.
- Algeria Identifies Frenchman's Beheading Suspects
September 30 2014 2:12 PM
The Algerian government has the identities of Hervé Gourdel's killers two weeks after he was beheaded by an Islamist group.
- German Ebola Aid Plane Grounded For Repairs
September 29 2014 2:06 PM
Germany’s military has a few problems.
- Self-Quarantine Imposed On Liberian Health Official
September 27 2014 12:19 PM
More than 3,000 people have died from Ebola since the most recent -- and deadliest -- outbreak began.
- French Muslim Cleric Leads Protest After Beheading
September 26 2014 5:11 PM
Dalil Boubakeur told crowds that the ISIS-aligned killers weren't true Muslims.
- Ebola Toll Surpasses 3,000
September 26 2014 4:50 PM
A U.N. $1 billion aid mission hopes to stem the tide at the thousands, but health experts say the toll could reach into the tens of thousands.
- 9 With ISIS Ties Arrested In Spain-Morocco Operation
September 26 2014 8:01 AM
The leader of the terror cell is a Spaniard whose brother is fighting with ISIS.
- Sierra Leone Puts One Million People Under Quarantine To Combat Ebola
September 26 2014 2:27 AM
The quarantine of three districts follows a three-day, country-wide quarantine last week, in the Ebola-hit country.
- Hundreds Of Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Nigerian Military
September 25 2014 5:18 AM
Mohammed Bashir, said to be an imposter who appeared in the group's videos, was killed in a Nigerian military offensive.
- French Hostage Hervé Gourdel Beheaded By Algerian Militants
September 24 2014 12:54 PM
Jund al-Khilafah's beheading video of Hervé Gourdel closely resembled beheadings carried out by ISIS.
- UN To Convene Meeting To Discuss Ebola Action
September 24 2014 1:51 AM
The U.N. has estimated it will cost $1 billion to tackle the Ebola outbreak, and that it could affect 21,000 people by November.
- 1.4 Million Ebola Cases By January?
September 23 2014 11:13 AM
The CDC gave its best- and worst-case scenarios for the Ebola virus outbreak, which may reach more than a million cases by early 2015.
- Ebola Cases Could Soar To 21K By November
September 23 2014 1:53 AM
Ebola cases in West Africa have increased to 5,800 and the virus has killed more than 2,800 people so far.
- ISIS-Linked Group In Algeria Threatens To Execute French Hostage
September 23 2014 1:36 AM
An al Qaeda splinter group named Jound al Khilafa, or "Soldiers of the caliphate," claimed responsibility for the abduction.
- Boko Haram Leader Claimed Killed By Cameroon Army
September 22 2014 11:29 AM
Abubakar Shekau, whose forces are accused of thousands of civilian deaths and kidnappings since 2009, is reportedly dead (again).
- Second Spanish Priest Infected By Ebola Flown To Madrid
September 22 2014 6:58 AM
The virus has claimed the lives of nearly 2,500 people and the U.N. has said that the world needs $1 billion to tackle the outbreak.
- Forty Migrants Missing After Raft Sinks Near Libya: Italy Coast Guard
September 21 2014 3:59 PM
Italian authorities sent boats to the scene and 55 people have been rescued.
- Bomb Kills Three Policemen, Including Witness Against Morsi
September 21 2014 2:15 PM
The Ajnad Misr militant group claimed responsibility for the blast in a statement posted on its official Twitter account.
- US To Deliver 10 Apache Helicopters To Egypt: Pentagon
September 21 2014 12:02 AM
Washington plans to deliver the helicopters, built by the Boeing Co., but gave no date.