- Many cigarette smokers turned to e-cigarettes as a way to try to help quit their smoking habits.
- Researchers presented a new analysis of a longitudinal trial at the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference in Toronto.
- The space agency said Monday that at least four of the 104 planets located outside our solar system have shown potential similarity to Earth.
- The world’s six richest countries account for at least 60 percent of the global economy but host less than 9 percent of refugees, an Oxfam report said Monday.
- In her memoir, which she self-published in April, the Scottish actress describes her experience as the “central character” when “armed rebels” invaded the village she was living in.