- Still Amigos: Peña Nieto, Obama And Harper Honor NAFTA Agreement
February 20 2014 6:25 AM
The creation of a trusted traveler program, a joint effort to promote clean energy, and the promotion of student exchange were key topics.
- Venezuela: The Numbers Behind The Anger
February 18 2014 6:55 AM
Venezuela has just lived through its most intense week of protest in recent history. Here's why.
- Why Venezuela Expelled 3 US Diplomats
February 17 2014 5:05 AM
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry issued a statement Saturday expressing concern about the rising tension and violence in Venezuela.
- Here's The Latest On Panama Canal Expansion Timetable
February 14 2014 6:33 AM
The new, later date may mean serious trouble for the country.
- Why Venezuela's Anti-Government Faction Has Taken To The Streets
February 13 2014 12:56 PM
A peaceful protest turned violent, leaving three dead and several injured. Venezuelan media was not allowed to broadcast it.
- A New Dawn For Europe-Cuba Relations?
February 11 2014 6:32 AM
The EU has given the green light to a reopening of relations with Cuba, putting an end to almost a decade of embargo.
- Here Are 2014’s First Measles Outbreaks
February 07 2014 4:23 PM
A new report says nearly 14 million people were saved by measles vaccines from 2000 to 2012.
- Chinese Travel To Antarctica Heats Up Causing Concern For Habitat
February 03 2014 1:19 PM
Chinese tourists are shelling out to visit the frozen continent, but the toll on the environment and research is concerning.
- Anti-World Cup Protests Turn Violent In Brazil [PHOTOS]
January 27 2014 5:34 PM
Brazilians love soccer -- but protests against the 2014 World Cup turned violent in Sao Paulo.
- Snowden's Latest Bombshell
January 26 2014 1:17 PM
The former NSA contractor on German TV made startling new claims about the scope of NSA spying.
- White House Won't Reveal How Few Hispanics Signed Up For Obamacare
January 15 2014 6:29 AM
Is the Obama administration reaching out to Hispanic-Americans effectively?
- Venezuela's Insane And Dangerous Obsession With Physical Beauty
January 13 2014 9:24 AM
Venezuelans have an almost pathological obsession with physical beauty.
- A Beauty Queen's Murder Changes The Political Agenda In Venezuela
January 09 2014 2:05 PM
President Nicolás Maduro has taken the issue on front-and-center. Here's what he's doing.
- Who Is Bridget Anne Kelly, The Christie Aide In The Bridge Brouhaha?
January 08 2014 4:47 PM
Emails from a top aide of N.J. Gov. Christie reveal his office ordered halting traffic on the George Washington Bridge. But what do we know about her?
- Al Gore, But Not The Former VP, Running For Mayor Of Toronto
January 08 2014 12:20 PM
Gore is only one of more than 20 candidates who will challenge the incumbent (and crack cocaine user) Rob Ford
- The Child Labor Ban In Bolivia Is Being Contested … By Child Workers
December 28 2013 10:47 AM
Child workers ask Bolivia to let them keep their jobs.
- 5 Latin American Projects To Watch In 2014
December 21 2013 11:00 AM
It has been a hectic year in Latin America -- and it looks like 2014 will be no different. Here are 5 of the projects that will keep the region busy.
- 7 Weirdest Moments In Latin American News In 2013
December 20 2013 6:26 AM
Disappearing inflation, controversial handshakes and toilet paper wars: It all happened in 2013 in Latin America.
- Why Is Brazil Not Considering Asylum For Snowden?
December 18 2013 4:11 AM
In July, Snowden had sought asylum from a dozen countries, including Brazil, after the U.S. revoked his passport.
- How Brazil Reacted To Snowden's Letter
December 17 2013 2:37 PM
Brazil's reaction to Edward Snowden's open letter was not the surge of anti-American sentiment the NSA leaker might have expected.