- Toxic Residue: New Questions Raised About Agent Orange Exposure
March 07 2014 2:12 PM
A new study may bolster the long-denied claims of U.S. veterans exposed to the deadly chemical well after the Vietnam War ended.
- The Keys To Sri Lanka-Saudi Arabia Migrant Labor Rights Deal
March 07 2014 11:03 AM
An estimated 500,000 Sri Lankans – about three-fifths of whom are women -- work in the kingdom.
- Where Exactly Are North Korea's Military Forces Located?
March 07 2014 6:45 AM
Tanks, planes, and ships: here is what North Korea's armed forces are working with.
- How India's Top Security Adviser Characterized Russian Interests In Ukraine
March 07 2014 4:15 AM
There are more than 5,000 Indian nationals, including 4,000 students, living in different parts of Ukraine.
- India Drops Sedition Charges Against Kashmiri Students For Cheering Pakistan
March 07 2014 2:23 AM
The students who celebrated Pakistan's victory over India in the Asia Cup game last Sunday were charged with treason.
- India Agrees To Help Provide Bangladesh With More Electric Power
March 06 2014 5:16 PM
India currently provides her neighbor with 500 MW of electricity.
- China Will Be Capable Of Military Takeover Of Taiwan By 2020, Taipei Says
March 06 2014 3:26 PM
Despite thawing relations with Beijing, Taiwan is concerned the mainland is capable of attacking successfully.
- Crimea Parliament Votes To Join Russia, Sets Referendum
March 06 2014 8:13 AM
Moscow-backed government sets a referendum within 10 days on the decision.
- 5 Afghan Soldiers Killed In NATO-Led Airstrike
March 06 2014 7:04 AM
Afghan president Hamid Karzai has ordered an investigation into the attack by NATO, which said it will be conducting an internal inquiry.
- Bless The Beasts: Indonesian Muslim Clerics Issue Fatwa To Protect Wildlife
March 06 2014 5:59 AM
National Geographic called the fatwa “unprecedented.”
- The UFC Takes A Swing At Asian Market
March 06 2014 5:52 AM
Can the UFC, the Las Vegas-based mixed martial arts fighters league, find success in Asia?
- Violence And Arrests Follow Arvind Kejriwal On The Campaign Trail In India
March 06 2014 12:57 AM
The police reportedly detained 33 people after being forced to use water cannons to curb violence in New Delhi.
- Chinese Bosses Tell Women Staffers: Two Kids Are Too Many
March 05 2014 4:30 PM
China's working women who plan on having families are facing an even bleaker job market.
- The Astonishing Wealth Of China's Lawmakers
March 05 2014 2:03 PM
The billionaires in China's National People's Congress this week are wealthier than the 1,000 richest Chinese.
- Laos: Rapid Economic Growth Leaving Rural Poor Behind
March 05 2014 1:35 PM
Laos has consistently delivered 8 percent annual GDP growth over the past decade.
- What You Need To Know About China's Defense Budget
March 05 2014 12:56 PM
With its defense budget, China is making a statement. And how do India, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Taiwan and the Philippines compare?
- 'ChinaSo': Is Government Search Engine A Ripoff Of Google?
March 05 2014 8:57 AM
China's government quietly released its own search engine, which has a familiar-looking logo.
- Why China Hiked Defense Spending By Double Digits
March 05 2014 5:47 AM
Asia Pacific is the only region that saw an increase in defense budgets between 2009 and 2014, while the world’s total saw annual declines.
- India’s 2014 Elections: Who Will Muslims Vote For?
March 05 2014 5:36 AM
Muslims account for about 13.7 percent of the nation's population, or roughly 180 million people.
- Unrest At Beijing's Tiananmen Square: Reports
March 05 2014 2:12 AM
Last October, five people were killed when a jeep rammed through barricades at the historic site.