- For Modi, Some Bangladesh Illegal Immigrants Are Better Than Others
March 11 2014 5:46 AM
Over the past few decades, millions of Bangladeshis have poured into India – to escape war, to escape poverty or to flee religious persecution.
- New Zealand's Prime Minister Wants To Change The National Flag
March 11 2014 3:33 AM
The current flag shows the Southern Cross constellation with Britain’s Union Jack in the top left corner.
- India Says Vodafone, Verizon Shared Client Information With UK Intelligence
March 11 2014 2:47 AM
UK's Vodafone, which received approval to buy out its Indian arm in February, is also involved in a $1.36 billion tax dispute in India.
- Rodman Claims He 'Didn't Know' About NK Atrocities
March 10 2014 4:30 PM
The former NBA star said in a tearful interview he 'won't go back' to the dictatorial country he has been faulted for visiting.
- Landslide Victory For Kim Jong Un In North Korean 'Election'
March 10 2014 1:46 PM
Signs of democracy taking hold in North Korea? Hardly.
- Who's Helping Find Missing Flight MH370?
March 10 2014 11:47 AM
Regional territorial disputes are being put aside as the search and rescue operation for Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 continues.
- India 2014 Elections: Narendra Modi's Bromance With Japan's Shinzo Abe
March 10 2014 10:29 AM
If Modi wins, the warm relationship between India and Japan is likely to strengthen even further.
- Pollution And Food Safety Top China's Legal Agenda In 2014
March 10 2014 8:39 AM
At the NPC's opening session last week, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said that pollution is a major concern for administrators this year.
- Obscure NW Chinese Group Claims Responsibility For Flight MH370
March 10 2014 5:55 AM
The Malaysia Airlines jet with 239 passengers and crew on board vanished Saturday and efforts continue to search for the Boeing 777.
- Flight MH370 Stolen Passports Update
March 09 2014 6:17 PM
40% Of Travel Documents Are Not Screened Against Lost Or Stolen Database.
- Toxic Residue: New Questions About Agent Orange
March 07 2014 2:12 PM
A new study may bolster the long-denied claims of U.S. veterans exposed to the deadly chemical well after the Vietnam War ended.
- The Keys To Sri Lanka-Saudi Arabia Migrant Labor Rights Deal
March 07 2014 11:03 AM
An estimated 500,000 Sri Lankans – about three-fifths of whom are women -- work in the kingdom.
- Where Exactly Are North Korea's Military Forces Located?
March 07 2014 6:45 AM
Tanks, planes, and ships: here is what North Korea's armed forces are working with.
- How India's Top Security Adviser Characterized Russian Interests In Ukraine
March 07 2014 4:15 AM
There are more than 5,000 Indian nationals, including 4,000 students, living in different parts of Ukraine.
- India Drops Sedition Charges Against Kashmiri Students For Cheering Pakistan
March 07 2014 2:23 AM
The students who celebrated Pakistan's victory over India in the Asia Cup game last Sunday were charged with treason.
- India Agrees To Help Provide Bangladesh With More Electric Power
March 06 2014 5:16 PM
India currently provides her neighbor with 500 MW of electricity.
- China Will Be Capable Of Military Takeover Of Taiwan By 2020, Taipei Says
March 06 2014 3:26 PM
Despite thawing relations with Beijing, Taiwan is concerned the mainland is capable of attacking successfully.
- Crimea Parliament Votes To Join Russia, Sets Referendum
March 06 2014 8:13 AM
Moscow-backed government sets a referendum within 10 days on the decision.
- 5 Afghan Soldiers Killed In NATO-Led Airstrike
March 06 2014 7:04 AM
Afghan president Hamid Karzai has ordered an investigation into the attack by NATO, which said it will be conducting an internal inquiry.
- Bless The Beasts: Indonesian Muslim Clerics Issue Fatwa To Protect Wildlife
March 06 2014 5:59 AM
National Geographic called the fatwa “unprecedented.”