- US Protests 'Dangerous Intercept' Of Navy Plane By China Jet
August 23 2014 12:31 AM
The Chinese jet flew wingtip-to-wingtip with the U.S. plane, coming as close as 10 yards, and made multiple passes at the aircraft.
- Meet The Woman ISIS Wanted To Trade For James Foley
August 22 2014 3:36 PM
Pakistani neuroscientist Aafia Siddiqui is one of the prisoners ISIS wanted released by the U.S. She is serving 86 years in a federal prison.
- Here's The Chinese Fighter That Harassed A US Surveillance Plane
August 22 2014 2:40 PM
The Pentagon has protested what it said were dangerous maneuvers by a Chinese warplane, including a barrel roll over a U.S. surveillance jet.
- Indian Activist Re-Arrested For Refusing To End 14-Year Fast
August 22 2014 8:15 AM
Irom Sharmila has been on a hunger strike since 2000, demanding the repeal of a law that grants far-reaching powers to India’s armed forces.
- Tourist Magnet Kerala Moves Towards Prohibition
August 22 2014 6:07 AM
Kerala, which boasts of India's highest literacy rate, is also the largest consumer of alcohol in the country.
- Fresh Landslide Fears Halt Rescue Operations In Hiroshima
August 22 2014 1:46 AM
Nearly 2,500 police and military officials are searching for the missing people, and more than 4,000 people have been told to evacuate.
- Chinese Police Have 'List Of 120' Celebrity Drug Offenders
August 21 2014 10:39 PM
Following the arrest of movie star Jackie Chan's son for drug offenses in Beijing, police are reportedly targeting other high-profile figures.
- Day Of Mourning In Malaysia As MH17 Victims' Remains Return
August 21 2014 9:17 PM
Flags will fly at half-mast and the country will observe a moment of silence, in an honor usually reserved for royalty.
- Thousands Call For Pakistan PM's Ouster
August 21 2014 5:34 PM
Thousands of protesters have taken to the streets in Islamabad, calling for the ouster of Nawaz Sharif. Here's what's behind it.
- Hurting In All The Right Places
August 21 2014 1:12 PM
Chinese President Xi Jinping's anti-corruption campaign is popular, but it may be slowing economic growth, which might be good.
- Graphic James Foley Video And Ferguson Riots Play On Loop In Beijing
August 21 2014 11:21 AM
In a busy Beijing area, the graphic video of James Foley's execution and footage from Ferguson, Missouri, were played repeatedly.
- Malaysia Arrests Islamists Planning To Bomb Breweries
August 21 2014 5:26 AM
Malaysian authorities suspect that nearly 20 Malaysians and 500 Indonesians have gone to fight with the Islamic State in Syria.
- Bosses At China's State-Owned Firms Face Massive Pay Cuts
August 21 2014 3:22 AM
The proposed reform comes as China's leader seeks to curb public disquiet over luxuries enjoyed by senior party officials.
- Couple Charged For Stealing From MH370 Passengers' Bank Accounts
August 21 2014 2:52 AM
The crime reportedly began two months after Flight MH370 disappeared on March 8 while on its way from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.
- Indonesia's President Condemns Islamic State's Actions
August 21 2014 2:27 AM
Indonesia's president said he was shocked after watching a video of the beheading of an American journalist by the Islamic State.
- Thai Junta Leader Appointed Prime Minister
August 21 2014 12:38 AM
The army seized power on May 22 in a bloodless coup following six months of sometimes deadly street protests.
- Fainting On Shanghai Subway Causes Mass Panic
August 20 2014 5:09 PM
After a man fainted, passengers panicked and fled. It served as a reminder of past similar episodes in China.
- Pakistani Army Wants To 'Share Space' With Government: Report
August 20 2014 8:12 AM
The Pakistani army has demanded that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif “share space with the army” in exchange for its support.
- Chinese Railway Official Gets Death Sentence For Corruption
August 20 2014 5:17 AM
China’s railway officials have come under increasing scrutiny from both anti-corruption officials as well as the public.
- At Least 27 Killed In Hiroshima Landslide
August 20 2014 2:00 AM
The frequency of landslides in Japan has nearly doubled in the last 10 years compared to the previous decade.