- A Surprise Ruling On US Veteran's Toxic Chemical Claim
April 09 2014 11:46 AM
Steve House's disability case shows that the "VA’s story about toxic exposures to troops on military bases is starting to unravel.”
- More Pings Breathe Fresh Life Into Search For Missing Plane
April 09 2014 12:42 AM
The search area has now been reduced to about 46,800 square miles, one-third the size of the initial search area.
- Illegal Immigration A 2014 Campaign Issue In Northeast India, Too
April 08 2014 2:53 PM
The BJP vowed that if it gained power in New Delhi, it would take serious steps to stop the influx of illegal immigrants from Bangladesh.
- Two China Mobile Execs Did The Crime, Now They'll Do The Time
April 08 2014 10:28 AM
China's anti-corruption crackdown continues with the sentencing of two former China Mobile executives.
- Thieves, Conmen, Kidnappers, Rapists And Killers: Welcome To India's Parliament
April 08 2014 5:57 AM
India has a staggering number of MPs and political candidates facing serious criminal charges.
- Sri Lanka Refuses To Cooperate With Inquiry Into Alleged War Crimes
April 08 2014 4:19 AM
A UN panel said it has found evidence that nearly 40,000 Tamil minority civilians were killed in the final phase of the war in Sri Lanka.
- Why 'Doctor Who' Could Be Coming To North Korea
April 08 2014 12:25 AM
Three BBC programs are being considered for a North Korean release, including cult classic "Dr. Who."
- China vs. Japan Island Dispute Fought Via Textbooks, Too
April 07 2014 3:21 PM
The ongoing territorial dispute between China and Japan has found a new medium. And South Korea even gets a mention.
- What India Would Look Like After A Right Turn
April 07 2014 1:00 PM
PM candidate Narendra Modi is already a highly controversial figure due largely to events that took place in his native state of Gujarat in 2002.
- India's Super-Sized Election Underway
April 07 2014 12:49 PM
Roughly 815 million people have registered to vote in an election that spans five weeks.
- Chinese Search Ship Picks Up Radio Signals In Indian Ocean
April 05 2014 11:10 AM
With black-box battery power shutting down soon, the race to find the remains of Flight MH370 intensifies.
- Welcome To The Jing-Jin-Ji
April 04 2014 4:03 PM
The move to redraw China's boundaries makes as much sense as calling the area between Boston and Washington "Bosington," an expert says.
- How World's No. 1 Democracy Holds A National Election
April 04 2014 10:48 AM
Voting will occur at 930,000 polling stations across India from April 7 to May 12.
- Pyongyang Shoots For The Stars With New 'NADA' Space Program
April 03 2014 5:37 PM
North Korea wants its presence known in space, but it's not there yet, not by a long shot.
- One More Problem In The South China Sea: A Chinese Hostage
April 03 2014 3:04 PM
After flight MH370 turned relations between China and Malaysia rocky, a hostage situation could make things worse with the Philippines.
- Will Bengal's Leader Ally With The BJP To Save Her State From Ruin?
April 03 2014 1:47 PM
Indian state leader Mamata Banerjee has long exhibited a history of independent thinking and behavior.
- Same-Sex Military Couples Suffer As Pentagon Drags Heels On Host Pacts
April 02 2014 5:22 PM
Most couples posted overseas are unable to get the same benefits as married heterosexuals.
- Can 2 Tech Execs Transform Indian Politics?
April 02 2014 2:47 PM
This election marks the first time two prominent technology executives have taken the leap into politics.
- Malaysian Authorities Say All Flight MH370 Passengers Above Suspicion
April 02 2014 7:50 AM
Malaysian police have recorded statements from 170 people regarding the disappearance of the Boeing 777.
- As Billionaire Trial Opens, China May Go After A Bigger Target
April 01 2014 4:21 PM
The Chinese president's anti-corruption drive is targeting the "Shanghai Gang," a powerful faction of the Communist Party.