- Russia Responds To Sanctions As Battle Rages Near Flight MH17 Crash Site
July 31 2014 12:34 AM
Russia announced a ban on most fruit and vegetable imports from Poland and said it could extend it to the entire European Union.
- Landmines, Public Opinion Help Russia Control MH17 Crash Site
July 30 2014 2:43 PM
Pro-Russian rebels have consistently kept investigators from reaching flight MH17 crash site.
- Here Is Russia's Angry Response To US On 'Destructive And Myopic' Sanctions
July 30 2014 1:15 PM
Moscow accused Washington of "merely trying to avoid responsibility for the tragic developments in Ukraine."
- 'Threat' Of Ebola Outbreak Worries International Community
July 30 2014 12:30 PM
As the Ebola virus is becoming increasingly global, officials in Hong Kong and the U.K. are creating response plans.
- US Accuses Russia Of Violating Missile Treaty
July 30 2014 11:36 AM
NATO's secretary general called on Moscow to "preserve the viability of the INF Treaty," a pact signed in 1987.
- US, EU Impose Toughest Sanctions Yet On Russia
July 30 2014 8:10 AM
Announcing the sanctions, President Obama said that Russia was "isolating itself from the international community."
- Frenchman Charged In May 2014 Attack On Brussels Jewish Museum
July 30 2014 7:39 AM
Mehdi Nemmouche spent more than a year fighting with Islamist fighters in Syria, and was extradited from France to Belgium on Tuesday.
- Obama Announces New Sanctions Against Russia Over Ukraine Crisis
July 29 2014 4:08 PM
With new penalties targeting key sectors, Moscow's projected growth is estimated to be "near zero."
- Turkish Deputy PM To Women: No LOLing In Public
July 29 2014 3:45 PM
Bülent Arinc also slammed the use of mobile phones, saying women spend "hours on the phone to swap recipes."
- EU Sanctions On Russia Could Hinder Arctic Oil Drilling
July 29 2014 3:28 PM
The embargo is one of a slate of economic sanctions on Russia by the European Union and United States announced this week.
- Gaza Conflict Triggers Anti-Semitic Attacks Across Europe
July 29 2014 12:02 PM
Some pro-Palestinian protests across Europe have turned from pro-Gaza to anti-Semitic, some even calling for "death to the Jews."
- Again And Again, MH17 Forensic Investigators Denied Access To Site
July 29 2014 11:47 AM
Bodies of some of the 298 victims killed in the crash of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 remain in the open.
- US, Europe Agree On Tougher Sanctions Against Russia: Reports
July 28 2014 11:54 PM
President Barack Obama spoke with several leaders in the European Union to discuss fresh sanctions against Russia.
- Cruise Missile Test By Russia Is A Violation Of Nuclear-Arms Treaty
July 28 2014 9:52 PM
The U.S. is seeking high-level talks to preserve a treaty banning medium-range missiles.
- Zayn Malik Tweet Divides Fans
July 28 2014 2:04 PM
One Direction's Zayn Malik received both praise and death threats when he weighed in on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- War Reenactor Turned Bizarre Rebel Leader A Favorite In Russia
July 28 2014 1:45 PM
Igor Strelkov, a former war reenactor, is leading the separatist movement in Ukraine.
- MH17 Recorder Shows Plane Hit By Missile
July 28 2014 8:36 AM
MH17's flight data recorder will undergo further examination by experts. Meanwhile, investigators couldn't get closer to the crash site.
- MH17 Shooting May Amount To War Crime: Top UN Official
July 28 2014 8:18 AM
Although a formal investigation into the crash of Flight MH17 has not yet begun, a team of Dutch experts are trying to reach the crash site.
- Donetsk Rockets Kill 13, Keep Investigators Away From MH17 Crash
July 28 2014 6:23 AM
Rocket fire reportedly set the Horlivka railway terminal as well as a state-run energy facility on fire.
- Hague Court Rules Against Russia, Awards $50B To Yukos Shareholders: Reuters
July 28 2014 3:46 AM
The claim in the Hague was made by subsidiaries of Gibraltar-based Group Menatep.