- The decision comes a week after Britain delighted anti-EU groups such as the Freedom Party (FPO) by voting to leave the bloc.
- The U.K. Justice Secretary and Brexit campaigner announced his decision to file the nomination after repeatedly denying any intentions of being the prime minister.
- The painkiller and the cancer drug bind to a crucial part of the Ebola, which prevents the virus from attaching itself to the host cell thus avoiding an infection.
- United Overseas Bank, Southeast Asia’s third-biggest bank by assets and also Singapore’s third-largest lender, took the decision in light of the U.K.’s impending exit from the EU.
- Egyptian investigators said the wreckage from the plane’s front section indicated “signs of high temperature.”
- Dozens of deaths in an attack at Istanbul airport Tuesday is likely to delay the rapprochement between Turkey and Russia.