- German Families Of MH17 Victims Plan To Sue Ukraine
September 21 2014 1:01 PM
The Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 crash lawsuit will be filed by Elmar M. Giemulla, an aviation-law expert.
- Thousands Decry 'Biggest Threat To Humanity' At People’s Climate March
September 21 2014 12:27 PM
More than 10,000 were expected at the London installment of the People’s Climate March series around the world Sunday.
- Spanish Regional President Calls Vote On Independence
September 21 2014 10:10 AM
The wealthy industrial region of Catalonia could hold a vote on independence similar to the one in Scotland.
- Fighting Continues In Ukraine: A Cease-Fire 'In Name Only'
September 21 2014 9:43 AM
The Ukrainian government and the pro-Russian separatists had agreed on a buffer zone about 18.6 miles wide.
- US Airstrikes Targeted Location Of ISIS-Held Turkish Hostages
September 20 2014 6:22 PM
The now-freed hostages said some among the group were injured in U.S. airstrikes, but the bombings likely save their lives.
- British Imams Use Video To Tell ISIS To Free Alan Henning
September 20 2014 5:37 PM
Abu Eesa Niamatullah, a director of Prophetic Guidance in Manchester, said Henning's would-be killers are "defacing the religion of Islam."
- Security Stepped Up At Vatican: ISIS May Be Targeting Pope
September 20 2014 4:41 PM
A conversation between two Arabic speakers reportedly referred to a “demonstrative act, Wednesday, at the Vatican.”
- Suspected Jihadi John's Father Admits To Terror Charges
September 20 2014 3:18 PM
Adel Abdul Bary pleaded guilty to three charges associated with al Qaeda’s bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa in 1998.
- Almost One-Quarter Of Americans Open To Secession [POLL]
September 20 2014 2:11 PM
Anger over the Affordable Care Act -- aka Obamacare -- is one driver of secessionist sentiments in the U.S.
- Clashes Continue In Eastern Ukraine Despite Cease-Fire
September 20 2014 12:04 PM
Several blasts hit Donetsk after a night of heavy clashes between Ukrainian government forces and pro-Russian separatists.
- Police Scotland Arrests 6 At Glasgow Rally In Wake Of Independence Vote
September 20 2014 10:48 AM
Police Scotland estimated there were about 100 people on each side of the independence issue in George Square Friday night.
- 'Promise Keeper' Gordon Brown Vows To Deliver On Commitments
September 20 2014 8:31 AM
Former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown promised to work toward ensuring that pre-referendum promises to Scotland are fulfilled.
- US, Canada Intercept Russian Planes And Bombers
September 20 2014 2:35 AM
Over the last five years, U.S. planes have intercepted nearly 50 Russian airplanes near its airspace.
- Kiev, Rebels Agree To Extra Measures To Ensure Ukraine Cease-Fire
September 20 2014 12:45 AM
Former president Leonid Kuchma said the two sides had agreed to move artillery 9 miles away from the front line.
- German Muslims Condemn Islamic State In Nationwide Day Of Prayer
September 20 2014 12:31 AM
In Berlin, politicians and non-Muslims joined about a thousand faithful to protest against the radical Islamists.
- UK Queen Elizabeth II Speaks Out On Scotland
September 19 2014 7:06 PM
Queen Elizabeth issues a rare statement following Scotland's No vote on independence.
- Clashes In Glasgow After Vote On Scottish Independence
September 19 2014 6:28 PM
Yes against No: Around 200 pro-independence supporters and unionists faced off in Glasgow's George Square.
- After No Vote, Problems For Westminster Have Only Just Begun
September 19 2014 1:54 PM
Scotland's No vote in the independence referendum isn't the end of the story, as the central government is left in a quandary.
- Thousands Expected For NYC Climate Change March
September 19 2014 11:48 AM
Sunday’s event, taking place ahead of the U.N. Climate Change Summit 2014, may be the largest of its kind.
- Scottish Independence Leader Alex Salmond Resigns
September 19 2014 11:37 AM
Despite the referendum defeat, Salmond said it was the "privilege of my life to serve as first minister."