- Turkey's Crimea Connection - Why Istanbul Cares About Ukraine
March 05 2014 12:40 PM
Turkey has become a Black Sea region power, and Russia's deployment of more troops in Crimea and Ukraine has Turkish officials worried.
- Unmarked Troops in Simferopol: Shady, But Illegal?
March 04 2014 5:52 PM
Soldiers don't have to wear national insignia to conform to the laws of war, if they still clearly look like soldiers.
- Russia Staging Anti-Semitic Provocations: Chief Rabbi
March 04 2014 3:59 PM
Putin's justifications for invasion have been disputed by a Kiev rabbi.
- Ukraine Protests: A Revolution Painted Blue And Yellow
March 04 2014 3:18 PM
There is some mystery about the origins of the nation's color scheme.
- WikiLeaks Reveals Ukraine's Cries For Help: Is US Aid Too Late?
March 04 2014 2:49 PM
U.S. diplomatic cables reveal that Ukraine appealed for support against Russian aggression years ago.
- Palin: Putin Is 'Wrestling Bears,' While Obama Is Wearing 'Mom Jeans'
March 04 2014 2:19 PM
Former Gov. Palin has criticized President Obama's weak image in the face of Russian President Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine.
- Watch Abby Martin, RT Host, Criticize Russia's Ukraine Intervention
March 04 2014 1:52 PM
Abby Martin, host of RT's "Breaking the Set" spoke out against Russian military intervention in Ukraine during a Monday broadcast.
- The Ukraine Protests, In Tweets
March 04 2014 12:28 PM
Every single geotagged tweet that used the #Euromaidan hashtag between Feb. 19 and 23, in an animated map.
- Putin Lowers Ukrainian Crisis Temp, Slightly
March 04 2014 9:23 AM
Russia President Vladimir Putin Tuesday offered a "ray of light" regarding the crisis. It wasn't much, but it's a data point of hope.
- Yanukovych Asked Russia To Send 'Armed Forces' To Crimea
March 04 2014 4:17 AM
The Russian envoy to U.N., Vitaly Churkin, said Russia is allowed to have 25,000 troops in Crimea according to law.
- Ukraine Deadline Passes, US Cuts Back Russia Ties
March 03 2014 11:17 PM
A supposed "ultimatum" given to Ukrainian forces in Crimea has passed as the U.S. suspends some links with Russia.
- The Point Separating Boehner, Reid On Sanctions Against Russia
March 03 2014 4:21 PM
The Ukraine crisis has failed to unite Speaker John Boehner and Majority Leader Harry Reid on sanctions against Russia. But that may change.
- Ukraine: The Kind Of Rebellion The West Wants To See [PHOTOS]
March 03 2014 3:57 PM
There's a reason the Ukrainian conflict's images are captivating Westerners, and it has to do with the French Revolution and Hollywood.
- Here's One Way Things Could Calm Down
March 03 2014 3:35 PM
Russia has used its energy resources as a political tool to exert influence, but now those resources may get in its way.
- Watch Your Tongue: Ukraine's Language Conflict
March 03 2014 1:40 PM
Russian speakers are concentrated in the southern and eastern parts of Ukraine.
- What Ukraine's First President Leonid Kravchuk Said Russia's Invasion Risks
March 03 2014 1:05 PM
In an op-editorial column for the Russian magazine snob.ru, Kravchuk said that Russian President Vladimir Putin had gone too far.
- Pope Francis Accidentally Drops F-Bomb During Ukraine Peace Plea
March 03 2014 12:30 PM
Pope Francis accidentally let the Italian equivalent of the F-bomb slip during his address from St. Peter's Square this Sunday.
- Oleksandr Turchynov: The Baptist Currently Running Ukraine
March 03 2014 11:37 AM
In a country of some 45 million people, only about 135,000 are Baptists.
- The Key Changes In The Ukrainian Military Command Since Euromaidan
March 02 2014 5:09 PM
During the last two months, the Ukrainian military command has seen almost weekly personnel changes.
- A War In Crimea? This Game Saw It Coming 11 Years Ago
March 02 2014 3:41 PM
The Russian designers of "Lock On: Modern Air Combat" were thinking about a war when nobody else was.