- CIA Officer Expelled From Germany Is Not The First
July 10 2014 3:13 PM
The CIA chief in Germany is the highest-ranking U.S. intelligence figure to be expelled from Germany, but not the first.
- Ukrainians Protest Against Europe, After Protesting For It
July 10 2014 11:29 AM
Ukrainian activists say Europe abandoned the Maidan movement in favor of keeping ties with Russia, but they still want into the EU.
- Fighting Breaks Out Near Donetsk Airport, Train Station
July 10 2014 11:18 AM
Heavy smoke and sporadic gunfire was seen in the area as calls grow for a cease-fire.
- EU Adds More Ukrainian Rebels, Russians To Sanctions List
July 10 2014 4:54 AM
EU’s sanctions list so far includes nearly 61 people and two energy companies based in the Crimean peninsula.
- Russian Lawmaker Believes He Found Pornography On 100 Ruble Banknote
July 09 2014 6:46 PM
The banknote depicts Greek god Apollo atop a Russian landmark. Apollo's genitals are visible, if you look closely
- US Troop Withdrawal In Europe Leaves NATO In Quandary
July 09 2014 3:26 PM
As U.S. troop numbers dwindle in Europe, NATO is being asked to spend more on defense or face the consequences.
- His Year Up, Snowden Asks Russia For Asylum Extension
July 09 2014 11:26 AM
There have been no indications that Russia will expel Edward Snowden when his temporary asylum expires on July 31.
- UK Woman Allegedly Tried To Smuggle €20,000 To Syria In Her Undies
July 08 2014 8:31 PM
Nawal Msaad, whose trial began Tuesday, is accused of funding terrorism after she was found trying to board a plane with €20,000 supposedly for Syrian rebels.
- Spy Games Fuel US-German Rivalry
July 08 2014 1:06 PM
With surveillance issues already straining relations, a double agent's arrest further threatens the alliance.
- Germany Wants Foreign Drivers to Pay Up
July 08 2014 10:48 AM
The EU cautions Germany about potentially discriminatory road toll.
- Snowden Will Not Get A 'Meaningful' Defense In US: Julian Assange
July 08 2014 6:07 AM
The WikiLeaks founder said the U.S. government will use its state secrets privilege to keep crucial evidence away from the defense team.
- Rebels, Ukrainian Army Prepare To Battle For Donetsk
July 08 2014 12:14 AM
Will eastern separatists lay down their arms in the face of a Ukrainian blockade or will they battle for their self-proclaimed capital?
- Paw Patrol: Germany Sends Its Best Canines To Help China's Police
July 07 2014 3:10 PM
Before Chancellor Angela Merkel's important economic visit, a squad of German VIPs arrived in China -- on four legs.
- UK To Investigate Politician Pedophile Scandal 30 Years Later
July 07 2014 2:17 PM
The cases of Jimmy Savile and Rolf Harris prompted the review.
- UK Authorities Fear Twin Teens Went To Syria To Join Terror Group
July 07 2014 12:51 PM
The girls snuck out of their bedroom in Manchester and hopped on a fight to Turkey. They are now believed to be in Syria.
- Pope Begs Forgiveness For Clerical Sex Crimes
July 07 2014 11:39 AM
It was the first meeting between Francis and victims of sexual abuse.
- Better Charge Your Devices Before Heading To The Airport
July 07 2014 10:47 AM
Citing unrest in the Middle East, TSA has announced that US-bound passengers are required to show their electronics -- and they must be charged.
- Make Sure Your Mobile Phone Is Charged: TSA
July 07 2014 10:43 AM
Devices that are not able to power up at security check will not be permitted on international flights bound for the U.S.
- China, Germany Sign Deals Amid Questions About Chinese Economic Growth
July 07 2014 6:29 AM
China's first-quarter growth, while robust by global standards, missed the government's target for improvement.
- Ukrainian Troops Retake Artyomivsk And Druzhkivka From Rebels
July 06 2014 8:42 PM
Demonstrators rally in support of separatists in Donetsk.