- ‘March Against Monsanto’ Draws As Many As 2M Globally
May 25 2013 11:30 PM
Demonstrators targeted the Monsanto Co. because of its historical role in introducing genetically modified products into the food supply.
- China Seals Maiden Free Trade Deal With Switzerland
May 25 2013 5:54 AM
Li Keqiang seems have to scored big in Switzerland with the signing of a bilateral free trade agreement on Friday.
- In Providing Basic Needs, Europe Bests The US
May 24 2013 10:20 PM
Despite severe economic challenges, European countries are still among the best places to live. Here's why.
- African Immigrant Dies In Spain After Being Denied Care
May 24 2013 2:13 PM
Alpha Pam, 28, may be the first person in Spain to die in connection with a new law that prevents undocumented immigrants from getting health cards.
- Britain On Lookout For London Copycat Attacks
May 24 2013 12:57 PM
A video by an alleged attacker who nearly beheaded a soldier in Woolwich was intended to inspire more killing.
- Pope Francis Asks Italian Bishops to Avoid ‘Careerism’
May 24 2013 12:44 PM
In his first assembly with all of Italy's bishops, Pope Francis called for a new pastoral vision.
- Spanish Flamenco Fest Pays Tribute To Indian Origins
May 24 2013 11:11 AM
The flamenco, a quintessential part of Spanish culture, actually came from the Roma (Gypsies) who migrated to Europe from India hundreds of years ago.
- 2 Arrested After Pakistani-UK Flight Diverted
May 24 2013 10:37 AM
Local police have not said what sparked the incident, which comes at a time when the U.K. is on edge.
- Mapping The NCoV Virus: 42 Cases, 22 Deaths
May 23 2013 4:09 PM
Click through for a map of all the clusters of confirmed novel coronavirus virus cases:
- Turkish-Armenian Author Sentenced To 13 Months In Jail For Blasphemy
May 23 2013 3:07 PM
Nisanyan’s conviction comes only one month after Turkish pianist Fazil Say, received a suspended sentence for similar charges.
- Woolwich Beheading: Murder Took Place In One of Britain’s Most Deprived Towns
May 23 2013 2:24 PM
Woolwich, which is part of the Royal Borough of Greenwich in southeast London, is one of the poorest and most deprived parts of the United Kingdom
- London Attack: Police Identify Slain Soldier
May 23 2013 1:07 PM
The UK's Ministry of Defence has named Drummer Lee Rigby, 25, as the soldier killed by Michael Adebolajo and an unnamed accomplice in the London cleaver attack.