- What’s In A Slap? It Depends On The Culture, The Participants And The Intent
April 09 2013 1:20 PM
Slapping is a familiar custom in India, although it's typically confined to the home when parents seek to punish their children.
- Thatcher's Green Streak
April 09 2013 11:39 AM
Thatcher was a staunch free-market advocate, but she also believed that economic growth should not come at the expense of the environment.
- ‘Celebrations’ Of Thatcher’s Death Condemned As ‘Bad Taste’
April 09 2013 11:08 AM
Even in death, Margaret Thatcher cannot escape the hatred she has long inspired.
- Cool It, Putin: Merkel Chides Russia
April 09 2013 5:41 AM
German Chancellor Angela Merkel advised Russia to improve civil society freedoms, after a recent government crackdown on NGOs.
- Topless Protesters Greet Putin In Germany [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
April 08 2013 1:01 PM
Russian President Vladimir Putin was greeted by topless protesters in Germany followed by gay rights activists in Amsterdam on April 8.
- Thatcherisms: The Best of Thatcher's Wit
April 08 2013 12:31 PM
Margaret Thatcher was no shrinking violet, in word or in deed. Here are some of her best so-called Thatcherisms.
- President Obama Remembers Margaret Thatcher [FULL TEXT]
April 08 2013 10:47 AM
President Obama released the following statement in response to the passing of former U.K. Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher:
- Margaret Thatcher, First Female UK Prime Minister, Dies At 87
April 08 2013 10:23 AM
The Conservative Party leader's hard-hitting, right-wing policies and unwavering devotion to her ideals earned her the nickname Iron Lady.
- British-Asian Conservative MP Praises Margaret Thatcher
April 08 2013 10:12 AM
Priti Patel, a Conservative MP for Essex, is a woman of Indian descent and great admirer of Margaret Thatcher.
- Irish Nationalist Leader Blasts Thatcher, Even In Her Death
April 08 2013 10:03 AM
Gerry Adams, the leader of Sinn Fein, blasted Margaret Thatcher.
- Margaret Thatcher, 'Iron Lady' Of Britain, Dies: Global Reaction
April 08 2013 9:12 AM
Margaret Thatcher remains a divisive figure, even in death.
- Margaret Thatcher Dies At 87
April 08 2013 8:50 AM
Margaret Thatcher has died at age 87 from a stroke. She was the only woman to serve as prime minister in U.K. history.