- FAA Warned About Airspace Where AH5017 Crashed
July 24 2014 12:38 PM
The Air Algerie flight was traveling over a region controlled by Islamist militants, though France doubts the plane was shot down.
- Air Algérie 5017 Leased From Spanish Carrier, Had Safe History
July 24 2014 12:19 PM
This MD-80 was used by Greek, Colombian, Belgian and Argentinian airways before Algeria.
- CNN Journalist Abducted By Pro-Russian Separatists
July 24 2014 11:57 AM
CNN has been working for the past two days to secure Skiba's release, but are unsure of his whereabouts after being taken by DNR officials.
- Ukrainian Prime Minister To Step Down
July 24 2014 11:39 AM
Yatsenyuk attributed his resignation to Parliament's failure to pass laws.
- UN Gets Help At MH17 Crash Site While Airlift Of Bodies Continues
July 24 2014 7:04 AM
Thursday is the second day of the airlift, which is transporting bodies of victims from Flight MH17 to the Netherlands.
- Australia Ready To Help Secure Crash Site And Bring Victims Home
July 23 2014 10:28 PM
"We stand ready to provide whatever support or resources are needed," Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop said in a statement.
- A Moment Of Silence As First Bodies Of MH17 Victims Arrive In The Netherlands
July 23 2014 9:52 PM
A national day of mourning was declared in the Netherlands for the first time since 1962.
- MH17 Families Shouldn't 'Lust For Revenge': Dad Of Pan Am 103 Victim
July 23 2014 7:17 PM
Jim Swire assured relatives that MH17 victims didn't suffer when the plane was shot down.
- Putin's Daughter Lives In The Netherlands And Her Neighbors Are Fuming
July 23 2014 5:22 PM
Ukrainians living in the Netherlands staged a protest outside Maria Putin's apartment in Voorschoten.
- China Can Offer Little Help To Russia In Current Crisis
July 23 2014 5:20 PM
Russia's increasing engagement with China does not mean Moscow can look east to avoid the pain of sanctions from the West.
- Rebels Admit Having Missile Responsible For Shooting Down MH17
July 23 2014 5:20 PM
A separatist commander admitted that pro-Russian rebels had a Buk missile that shot down flight MH17 but blamed the accident on Ukraine.
- Thousands Of Palestinian Supporters Demonstrate In Paris
July 23 2014 4:35 PM
Paris has been the scene of heated pro-Palestinian demonstrations since the Gaza conflict erupted.
- MH17 Victims' Phones Answered by 'Eastern European Accents,' Amid Reports Of Looting
July 23 2014 4:32 PM
MH17 crash debris has been scattered over a 50-square-kilometer area that still has not been properly cordoned off.
- Heartbreaking Images Of Netherlands' MH17 Memorial
July 23 2014 3:18 PM
A national day of mourning was called in the Netherlands Wednesday.
- MH17's Black Box Probably Won't Tell Us Anything
July 23 2014 1:47 PM
Investigators expect to hear the final moments of MH17 within 24 hours, but that information will likely be of little help.
- As Ship Comes Up, Captain Gets Down
July 23 2014 12:36 PM
The man accused of causing a disaster that killed 32 people and then jumping ship was spotted at a party, blithely smiling.
- Putin Targets US Social Media With New Law
July 23 2014 11:42 AM
All Internet firms hosting Russian data must have a data center in Russia, a blow to Silicon Valley.
- Weeping Throngs Greet Victims As Forensic Team Awaits
July 23 2014 10:45 AM
Relatives of those killed in the MH17 crash stood alongside Dutch leaders in tears as the first bodies arrived in the Netherlands.
- AP 'Crash Lands' MH17 Headline; Twitter Panic Ensues
July 23 2014 10:20 AM
AP publishes controversial tweet about Dutch military plane carrying bodies of MH17 passengers.
- Ukrainian Military Sends Off MH17 Victims With Somber Service
July 23 2014 9:43 AM
Sixty passengers killed in the MH17 crash last week were sent from Ukraine to the Netherlands.