- Ukraine Girls Really Knock Me Out: Women Playing Crucial Roles In Euro-Maidan Protests
February 28 2014 9:58 AM
Almost one-half (47 percent) of Maidan protesters have been women, who are also using social media to promote their cause.
- An Unlikely Love Story Arises From Kiev's Chaos And Protests
February 27 2014 3:31 PM
The Ukrainian 'Romeo and Juliet' later went on a date and fell in love.
- Are The Erdogan Corruption Tapes Real?
February 27 2014 2:00 PM
Turkey's corruption scandal takes a new twist with tapes of the prime minister talking about hoards of cash. But are they real?
- Ousted Ukrainian President Yanukovych Finally Breaks Silence
February 27 2014 12:09 PM
Rejected at home, Viktor Yanukovych has turned to the vast and boundless country to the east for asylum.
- Yanukovych Surfaces Near Moscow
February 27 2014 7:11 AM
Ukraine's interim government has added former President Viktor Yanukovych, who fled Kiev last week, to its most-wanted list for 'mass murder.'
- Has Russia Taken Over Crimea?
February 27 2014 3:02 AM
Crimea, which is dominated by ethnic Russians, has witnessed protests since the ouster of Viktor Yanukovych last week.
- Crimea's Tartars Caught In Conflict Between Russians And Ukrainians
February 26 2014 3:48 PM
The Tatars, a Turkic people and predominantly Muslim, ruled the Crimean peninsula before the Russian conquest.
- Russian Soldiers Cross Crimea, But Where Are They Going?
February 26 2014 3:26 PM
A Ukrainian video surfaced Thursday that shows Russian troops on the move in the Crimea. But where are they going?
- Mild Concern In China Over Ukraine's Upheaval
February 26 2014 12:20 PM
Weapon sales, the biggest overseas agriculture deal for Beijing, billions in aid: There's a lot at stake for China in Ukraine's turmoil.
- How Ukrainian Journalists Rescued Documents Showing Yanukovych's Corrupt Legacy [PHOTOS]
February 25 2014 11:47 PM
The recovered documents and information are said to add up to 32 gigabytes of data and have been preserved in a safe place.
- Is Russia Preparing To Take Or Evacuate Crimea?
February 25 2014 4:19 PM
Trying to discern the Kremlin's next move is almost as hard today as it was for Sovietologists during the Cold War.
- Outside US, NATO Is Not Exactly Going On A Spending Spree
February 25 2014 3:55 PM
With the majority of NATO forces withdrawing from Afghanistan by the end of 2014, the question is, what comes next for the alliance?
- What The GOP Is Likely To Protest About FATCA Tax Reform
February 25 2014 5:45 AM
Republicans will press criticism of the ambitious tax evasion crackdown during 2014 elections.
- What Ukraine's Interim Government Is Accusing Yanukovych Of
February 25 2014 4:08 AM
However, Russia has called the Ukraine uprising a mutiny and is claiming that its citizens are under threat.
- Russian Ships Reported Massing On Crimean Coast
February 24 2014 5:21 PM
To some, the buildup is a prelude to a Russian takeover of the disputed Crimea region of Ukraine.
- Russia's Drone Fleet About To Get Even Larger
February 24 2014 12:08 PM
Russia is investing in a mega drone project to expand and modernize it's aviation threat.
- Ukrainians Overrun Yanukovych's Lavish Estate
February 22 2014 3:29 PM
After the president flees Kiev, the Ukrainian public discovers just how luxuriously he really lived.
- Matteo Renzi Becomes Italy's Youngest Prime Minister at 39
February 22 2014 11:46 AM
The former mayor of Florence is coming to power without holding a nationally elected office.
- Opposition And Protesters Rule Kiev As Yanukovych Abandons Capital
February 22 2014 10:20 AM
The opposition and the president had signed an EU-mediated deal to stop the bloodshed.
- US Still Threaten Ukraine Sanctions After Peace Deal
February 21 2014 2:51 PM
Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich has made several concessions, but the United States remains ready to impose sanctions.