- Georgia - One Eye On West, One On East
April 15 2014 9:15 AM
Russia's intervention in Ukraine has Georgians worried about another Russia move - this time to the critical Caucuses land bridge.
- Iran Seeks UN Action On Visa For Envoy
April 14 2014 10:10 PM
Hamid Abutalebi is accused of taking part in the takeover of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran in 1979.
- In Syria, Love In A Time Of War
April 14 2014 2:31 PM
A young woman in Syria tries to find love the traditional way. But with a civil war going on, marriage is another casualty of the conflict.
- Former US Marine Has Death Sentence Overturned In Iran For 10-Year Prison Term
April 12 2014 8:49 PM
The three-year-long saga could have a quick end if Hekmati's lawyer can convince Iranian officials to let the former Marine go.
- Iran, Six Powers Face Hurdles To Nuclear Deal
April 09 2014 10:52 AM
What's more, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said Tehran's negotiating team should not yield to issues "forced upon them."
- For Armenians Fleeing Rebel-Held Syria Town, Echoes Of Past Persecutions
April 08 2014 11:20 AM
The Syrian civil war threatens one of the oldest Christian Armenian communities in Syria, as Armenians commemorate the 1915 genocide.
- What India Would Look Like After A Right Turn
April 07 2014 1:00 PM
PM candidate Narendra Modi is already a highly controversial figure due largely to events that took place in his native state of Gujarat in 2002.
- Afghan Cop Shoots 2 AP Journalists, Killing One
April 04 2014 7:08 AM
A Taliban attack last month on a hotel in Kabul had killed eight people, including an Agence France-Presse journalist and his family.
- Egyptian 'Military Inc.' Takes Charge Of Economic Development
April 03 2014 2:26 PM
Reasserting control of the Suez Canal Development Project, the military now seems to have everything in its hands -- for better or worse.
- Same-Sex Military Couples Suffer As Pentagon Drags Heels On Host Pacts
April 02 2014 5:22 PM
Most couples posted overseas are unable to get the same benefits as married heterosexuals.
- Pollard Himself Opposed To Deal: Source
April 02 2014 2:13 PM
A Zionist leader who has spoken with him says the spy does not want to be freed in exchange for Israeli concessions.
- Possible Release Of Jonathan Pollard Angers Israelis, Americans Alike
April 01 2014 4:17 PM
Many Israelis want American-born Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard released. But they don't want him released in exchange for Palestinians.
- Meet The Israeli Spy Who May Save The Peace Talks
April 01 2014 12:36 PM
Jonathan Pollard, one of the most damaging spies caught in the U.S., may be freed to restart peace talks between Israelis and Palestinians.
- What's The Story Behind Morocco World News?
March 29 2014 10:28 AM
Conflict, controversy and biased “outside” media coverage drew two brothers back to their native land to create an alternative voice from the ground up.
- Can Natural Gas Heal The Israel-Turkey Relationship?
March 28 2014 2:11 PM
Israel and Turkey are moving to mend relations after a fallout in 2010, and the deal may include some of Israel's natural gas finds.
- Why Turkey's Government Banned YouTube
March 28 2014 3:36 AM
A Turkish court ordered the government to lift the ban on Twitter on Wednesday, but it may be weeks before it is enforced.
- Turkey's Government Blocks Twitter Ahead Of Elections
March 26 2014 11:51 PM
Many believe Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan blocked Twitter to silence opponents of his government.
- If The West Really Wants To Punish Russia...
March 26 2014 2:00 PM
The U.S. and Europe have yet to deploy sanctions that will affect Russia's economy, but there's one weapon that could wreak havoc.
- No Politics, Just Cats: Istanbul's Friendly Strays [SLIDESHOW]
March 26 2014 9:00 AM
Turkey goes to the polls on Sunday for a vote being watched the world over. The many, many cats of its biggest city are unconcerned.
- Why Was US Reporter Denied Visa By Saudi Arabia?
March 25 2014 11:54 AM
Obama's upcoming visit to Saudi Arabia was marred by controversy after an American-Jewish reporter was denied a visa.