- Pakistani Man In Dubai Kills Daughters, Himself Over Financial Debts
December 04 2013 11:00 AM
The majority of people in the UAE are foreign migrant workers, principally from India, Pakistan and The Philippines
- French Jews Flee Anti-Semitism, Muslim Extremism
November 26 2013 11:04 AM
A European Union report indicated many European Jews try to hide their identity.
- More Than 160 Dead In Latest Syrian Clashes
November 24 2013 4:12 PM
The latest fighting increased the toll on locals and shifted the conflict's momentum in favor of Assad.
- Deal Reached On Iran's Nuclear Program
November 24 2013 11:18 AM
Tehran and six Western powers hammered out a "first-step" deal in Geneva, but reactions are mixed.
- Egypt Expels Turkish Ambassador, Downgrades Ties
November 23 2013 11:55 AM
Turkey, a staunch supporter of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood, vowed to reciprocate.
- In Prospering Morocco, What Arab Spring?
November 22 2013 3:36 PM
King Mohammed IV of Morocco arrives in Washington to see President Obama as the country seeks to grow its business ties to America.
- Behind The #HiçDurmadanHizmeteDevam Movement
November 21 2013 5:14 PM
A controversial decision by the Turkish government to close the nation's private "prep" schools sent the Turkish phrase "Hiç Durmadan Hizmete Devam," loosely translated as "do your service without stopping," trending on Twitter Thursday via the #HiçDurmadanHizmeteDevam hashtag.
- A Year After War With Israel, Gaza Strip Is A Ticking Time Bomb
November 21 2013 3:44 PM
"Nobody works anymore. They are killing us," says one Palestinian. But he means Egypt as well as Israel.
- Pirates Threatening African Oil Trade
November 21 2013 11:35 AM
Violent pirates are raiding ships off West Africa's coast, threatening the region's oil supply
- No Direction Home: Afghan Refugees Face Bleak Future In Iran
November 20 2013 11:37 AM
Officials allege that some two-thirds of the Afghans in Iran are illegal immigrants.
- Syrian Chemical Weapons Could Be Destroyed At Sea
November 20 2013 3:43 AM
Syria's chemical weapon stockpile could be destroyed at sea, either on a ship or an offshore rig.
- Iran Denies Secret Nuclear Site Claim
November 19 2013 6:50 AM
Tehran said the allegation by a Paris-based dissident group, ahead of a new round of nuclear talks scheduled this week, is “baseless.”
- Blasts In Attack On Iran's Embassy In Beirut Kill At Least 23
November 19 2013 4:46 AM
The blasts occurred in south Beirut, where Hezbollah, an ally of Iran and Syrian President Bashar Assad, is active.
- Obama Will Press Senate To Lay Off More Iran Sanctions
November 18 2013 6:02 PM
Obama will meet with Senate leaders from both parties on Tuesday to urge them not to pursue further sanctions against Iran.
- Israel Has Held An Al Qaeda-Linked Biological Weapons Expert For 3 Years
November 18 2013 7:27 AM
Although he hasn't stood trial, no country is willing to accept him, Israeli media reported Monday.
- Workers In Qatar Treated Like 'Animals:' Amnesty
November 18 2013 5:28 AM
Many foreign workers in Qatar have their passports held by employers and are subjected to blackmail, low pay and long work hours, a report says.
- US Offers $10M Reward To Capture Benghazi Attackers
November 16 2013 10:53 AM
The State Department said the reward has been in place since January, but it was not publicized due to security concerns.
- Karachi Yahudi: Pakistan’s Vanishing (Or Vanished) Jewish Community
November 16 2013 10:17 AM
Jews once played a significant role in the affairs of Pakistan’s teeming economic capital, Karachi.
- Iran Slowed Work On Nuclear Facility In Past 3 Months: IAEA
November 15 2013 7:29 AM
A UN report showed that Iran stopped expanding its nuclear facilities ahead of nuclear talks but Israel remains unconvinced.
- North Korea Denies Reports About Giving Military Aid To Syria
November 15 2013 1:10 AM
North Korea, Syria's close ally, refuted media claims that the reclusive nation has been aiding Syria's government.