- Dozens Wounded In Beirut Car Blast
July 09 2013 7:47 AM
The explosion may be the start of heightened political conflicts in Lebanon between Hezbollah and its enemies.
- How Mohamed Morsi's Ouster May Help Radicalize Islamists
July 09 2013 5:21 AM
The Muslim Brotherhood's fall from power in Egypt may turn out to be good news for even more radical Islamists with a violent agenda.
- Egypt Draws Timetable For Elections, Constitutional Amendments
July 09 2013 4:19 AM
Egypt’s interim leader, Adly Mansour, set a timetable for elections and an amendment to the constitution, as civil war fears escalate.
- Osama Bin Laden In Pakistan: Wore Cowboy Hats, Ate Chocolate, Stopped For Speeding
July 08 2013 2:45 PM
The document from the Islamabad government unearthed other strange and fascinating details of Osama bin Laden’s secret life in Pakistan.
- Coptic Priest Killed In Egypt Violence
July 08 2013 8:59 AM
Islamic insurgents are believed to be behind the attack of Coptic Christian priest Mina Aboud Sharween.
- At Least 42 Killed In Egypt In Clashes With Military, Nour Party Exits Coalition Talks
July 08 2013 6:45 AM
After dozens of Mohamed Morsi's supporters were killed in protests, the Islamist Nour party walked away from talks to form an interim government in Egypt.
- Both Pro- And Anti-Morsi Forces Continue To Rally In Cairo
July 07 2013 2:33 PM
The anticipated appointment of Mohammed ElBaradei as interim prime minister this weekend has been put on hold.
- Egyptian Violence Kills At Least 30, Injures More Than 1,000
July 06 2013 12:32 PM
Tense calm descended on Egypt Saturday morning after a night of bloodshed, as the army-backed authorities are set to appoint a new P.M.
- At Least 3 Dead, 69 Injured In Pro-Morsi March
July 05 2013 2:10 PM
At least three people were shot dead by security forces as pro-Morsi supporters approached the compound. The Egyptian army has denied it shot at protesters.
- Drones, Warriors Or Robots? Israel Debates Tomorrow’s Conflicts
July 05 2013 12:39 PM
Israel, one of the most advanced countries when it comes to warfare by drone, held a conference to discuss war in the 21st century.
- Israel Silent On Morsi’s Departure In Egypt (Publicly, At Least)
July 05 2013 4:09 AM
Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told his government's ministers not to comment on the crisis in Egypt.
- In Syria, Morsi’s Ouster Inspires Awe, And Irony From Assad
July 04 2013 4:35 PM
As the Egyptian army overthrew the government, Syrians mused: "What if...?", while their president had a very different take.
- Egypt’s Economy: After Morsi Ouster, Quick Decisions Needed
July 04 2013 3:45 PM
The ouster of the Muslim Brotherhood-backed government hasn't begun to solve Egypt's many economic problems. Here's what needs to happen -- fast.
- Egypt Protests In Pictures: Egyptians Protested And Demanded The Resignation of President Morsi
July 03 2013 12:25 PM
Egyptians protested and demanded the resignation of President Morsi. Here's a look at the defiance in pictures and video.
- Tahrir Square Live Stream
July 03 2013 11:03 AM
The Egyptian military gave President Mohammed Morsi until 11 a.m. to speak to the opposition.
- Egypt Interim President Sworn In, Morsi Supporters Arrested (LIVE BLOG)
July 03 2013 10:26 AM
Adly Mansour becomes interim president as thousands celebrate for a second night in Cairo Square; Obama doesn't call ousting a "coup."
- Egypt At Crossroads As Army’s Deadline Looms
July 03 2013 10:15 AM
Egypt's president Mohammed Morsi, the army and anti-government protesters are in the middle of a serious political crisis.
- Which Countries Sent The Most Censorship Requests To Google?
July 03 2013 6:12 AM
The only country that sent Google more censorship requests than the U.S. was Brazil.
- Egypt Protests Ignite Oil Prices
July 03 2013 2:01 AM
The price of oil touched $102 a barrel on Wednesday, the highest since May 2012, as Egypt's political crisis raged on.
- Where Will Snowden Run To Next?
July 02 2013 4:41 PM
There are only two countries that are currently considering his request for asylum.