- US Flights To Ben Gurion Airport Resume
July 24 2014 2:16 AM
The United States Federal Aviation Administration lifted a 36-hour ban on U.S. flights to and from Israel's Ben Gurion airport.
- Israel Slams UN Inquiry As Death Toll Climbs In Gaza
July 24 2014 1:33 AM
The UNHRC decision comes as the death toll in Gaza keeps mounting, with nearly 800 Palestinians and 34 Israelis killed so far.
- 'One Child Has Been Killed Every Hour In Gaza': Report
July 23 2014 8:04 PM
As of July 22, 599 people had been killed in Gaza since the start of the operation, and 147 were children, the OCHA said.
- Israeli Activists Push For Gaza Withdrawal, With Little Impact
July 23 2014 6:05 PM
More and more Israeli civil society groups are calling for an end to the invasion in Gaza, but are making little political impact.
- Hamas Leader Rejects Truce Until Israel Lifts Gaza Blockade
July 23 2014 4:53 PM
Khaled Meshaal will not accept any cease-fire proposal unless it includes lifting the blockade that has been plaguing Gaza since 2006.
- Thousands Of Palestinian Supporters Demonstrate In Paris
July 23 2014 4:35 PM
Paris has been the scene of heated pro-Palestinian demonstrations since the Gaza conflict erupted.
- FAA Renews Ban Prohibiting US Airliners From Flying To Israel
July 23 2014 1:12 PM
The FAA is continuing to “monitor and evaluate the situation," while the European Aviation Safety Agency has also issued a warning.
- Which Airlines Are Still Flying To Israel?
July 23 2014 11:28 AM
As major international carriers suspended their flights to Israel on Tuesday, British Airways remains one of the few to still offer service to Tel Aviv.
- 'Strong Possibility' That Israel Committed War Crimes
July 23 2014 8:26 AM
The UN's high commissioner for human rights said that Israel may have violated international laws in its Gaza assault.
- Kerry, Bloomberg Fly To Tel Aviv Amid FAA Ban
July 23 2014 6:27 AM
Bloomberg: the U.S. government's "flight restrictions are a mistake that hands Hamas an undeserved victory and should be lifted immediately."
- Show Of Unity In Baghdad While ISIS Forces Christians Out Of Mosul
July 23 2014 3:50 AM
Mosul is one of the holiest cities of Christianity in the Middle East and the ancient churches of Mosul are some of Christianity’s oldest.
- Timeline Of Israel And Gaza Clashes: How Did It Come To This?
July 23 2014 2:27 AM
The latest clashes between Israel and Gaza -- no strangers to unrest -- are unique for the speed at which the destruction has spread.
- Palestinian Authority Endorses Hamas' Cease-Fire Terms
July 23 2014 2:18 AM
The Palestinian Liberation Organization, headed by U.S.-backed Mahmoud Abbas, expressed its support for Hamas’ cease-fire terms.
- How Did Two Americans End Up In The Israeli Military?
July 22 2014 9:03 PM
After the death of two young Americans in Gaza, questions are raised about how U.S. citizens can legally fight for other nations.
- Suicide Bombing Kills 21, Follows Bloody Baghdad Weekend
July 22 2014 7:38 PM
As sectarian violence increases in Iraq, a weekend of fatal bombings culminated Tuesday with a suicide attack on a police checkpoint.
- Israeli Tourism Industry Takes Major Hit
July 22 2014 6:15 PM
The $13 billion Israeli tourism industry was set to have a record year in 2014, but conflict has caused travel to dry up.
- 'A Cease-Fire Is Not Near'
July 22 2014 5:24 PM
With more than 600 dead in Gaza and at least 27 dead in Israel, the two sides still haven't agreed on a cease-fire.
- No Exit Out Of Gaza
July 22 2014 2:35 PM
More than 118,000 Palestinians are displaced in Gaza, but the intense shelling from Israel's invasion has left them with few shelter options.
- Kerry Pushes For Cease-Fire In Gaza, Cites 'Bloodshed'
July 22 2014 2:15 PM
U.S. and Egyptian government officials continue to urge Hamas to reconsider the cease-fire plan to reel back Israeli's escalation in Gaza.
- Does The Iron Dome Really Work?
July 22 2014 1:39 PM
As the Gaza Strip conflict enters its third week, doubts have been cast about the effectiveness of Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system.