- Two Israeli Arms Dealers Suspected Of Smuggling Arms To Iran
February 21 2014 5:55 AM
This would not be the first time the two tried selling arms to Iran.
- In Saudi Arabia, A Move To Improve Indonesian Domestic Workers' Rights
February 20 2014 3:30 PM
Indonesia imposed a moratorium on sending more workers to the royal kingdom in August 2011.
- The Key Points Of The Israel-Jordan Gas Deal
February 20 2014 12:57 PM
The U.S. looks to the Eastern Mediterranean energy finds to help foster economic ties between Israel and its Arab neighbors.
- Martian Chronicles: Muslim Clerics Forbid Followers From Travelling To Red Planet
February 20 2014 9:14 AM
A Dutch company called Mars One asked for volunteers to fly to the planet and even live there in a permanent colony.
- Terrorists Target Egypt's Red Sea Tourism - And Their Tactics Are Working
February 18 2014 2:18 PM
Egypt's Red Sea tourism industry was already in bad shape before Sunday's terrorist attack on a tourist bus.
- Israeli Dealer May Have Sold Weapon Parts To Iran; Would Not Be The First Time
February 18 2014 8:28 AM
A recent report links a shipment of military spare parts destined for embargoed Iran to a small town in Iran's arch-enemy, Israel.
- Turkish Companies Looking To Boost Trade With Iran
February 18 2014 6:58 AM
Since Western powers eased sanctions against Tehran in January, an emerging power is looking to get ahead when Iran opens up.
- Sinai Tour Bus Attack May Have Violated Order From Prophet Muhammad
February 18 2014 6:52 AM
If the terrorists who bombed a bus Sunday are Muslims, they violated an ancient charter protecting Christians in the Sinai.
- At Homs Evacuation, Syrian Rebels And Soldiers Come Warily Together
February 15 2014 10:50 AM
The siege of Homs has led to a ceasefire and evacuation, and those fighting on opposite sides have found themselves next to the enemy.
- Forecasts Suggest Iran Could Go Back To Growth This Year
February 14 2014 4:21 PM
Is easing economic sanctions enough to help turn around Iran's economy?
- Why Pro-Western Candidates May Not Align With US Interests In Afghanistan
February 14 2014 10:20 AM
As the Afghan presidential election approaches, is there one candidate the U.S. may prefer to succeed Hamid Karzai?
- Valentine's Day 2014: Schools In Kyrgyzstan City Ban Love-Themed Holiday
February 13 2014 3:16 PM
A number of other Muslim or Muslim-dominated nations, including Iran, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia and Indonesia, have already banned the holiday.
- Aliyah: Tribe Of 'Lost Jews' In India Seeks To Migrate To Israel
February 12 2014 8:43 AM
Bnei Menashe think they are descended from the Menasseh tribe, who departed Israel in the eighth century B.C. after the Assyrians invaded.
- Why Are Canines So Hated In Islamic World And South Asia?
February 12 2014 5:44 AM
In Afghanistan, Pakistan – as well as across Hindu-dominated India – dogs are widely disliked and even considered “unclean” and “impure” animals.
- 600 Syrians Evacuated From Homs
February 09 2014 5:52 PM
The evacuees, mainly women, children and the elderly, have endured a siege for more than a year.
- Egypt's Army Hits Sinai Militants
February 08 2014 7:13 PM
The Egyptian army killed 16 Islamists, and a new group said it carried out a bomb attack in Cairo.
- Here Are 2014’s First Measles Outbreaks
February 07 2014 4:23 PM
A new report says nearly 14 million people were saved by measles vaccines from 2000 to 2012.
- Tone-Deaf in The Arab World, Or Why Power And People Don't Talk
February 07 2014 12:22 PM
Schoolchildren across the Arab world learn rules that make little sense, and this disconnect from reality turns into political conflicts later.
- The Implications Of Turkey's Proposed, Tight Internet Law
February 07 2014 12:00 PM
Turkey already regulates online content and websites, but a new law will increase censorship - while sites publish material related to a government scandal.
- World's Playground, Their Grave: Circassians Protest Use Of Sochi For Winter Olympics
February 06 2014 5:38 PM
To shoddy construction, corruption and the threat of terrorism, add protests over Circassian genocide victims to the troubles in Sochi.