- Obama, Netanyahu Put Tension Aside For White House Talk
October 01 2014 1:55 PM
Netanyahu told Obama he doesn't want Iran at the "threshold" of nuclear weapons capabilities.
- From Hawaii To Iowa, GMOs Are Now A Campaign Issue In The US
October 01 2014 1:03 PM
Genetically modified food is becoming a campaign issue, and anti-GMO candidates say their signature issue has lots of room to grow.
- ISIS Executes Its Own Fighters
October 01 2014 12:14 AM
The Islamic State group reportedly executed at least two of its own members after accusing at least one of them of working for the CIA.
- Armed Ex-Con Rode Elevator With Obama In Secret Service Blunder
September 30 2014 8:33 PM
News of another lapse fueled growing concerns about the Secret Service and the porousness of Obama's security.
- First US Ebola Patient Possibly Exposed 'Handful' Of Others
September 30 2014 6:26 PM
People who interacted with the confirmed Ebola patient in Dallas during a crucial four-day period will be monitored for symptoms.
- Dallas Hospital Confirms First US Case Of Ebola Virus
September 30 2014 5:39 PM
An unnamed Dallas patient has contracted the Ebola virus, becoming the first case in the United States.
- Paper, Not Plastic: California Adopts Statewide Ban On Single-Use Plastic Bags
September 30 2014 5:16 PM
California is the first state to enact statewide legislation banning plastic bags in retail.
- Hong Kong Solidarity Rallies Scheduled Across the Nation
September 30 2014 4:12 PM
People from across the world are rallying in support of Hong Kong's Occupy Central protests. Here is a list of prospective demonstrations.
- Republicans Boost Senate Race Ad Spending In 5 Key States
September 30 2014 3:44 PM
Republicans aired more Senate election ads than Democrats in several battleground states as midterm elections draw nearer.
- British RAF Launches First Airstrikes Against ISIS In Iraq
September 30 2014 2:26 PM
The U.K.'s Ministry of Defense confirmed the airstrikes were successful.
- Afghanistan To Sign Deal On US Troop Deployment
September 30 2014 5:53 AM
The Bilateral Security Agreement reportedly allows for a small force of 9,800 U.S. troops to remain in Afghanistan after 2014.
- Modi Promises A Return To Market Reforms
September 30 2014 12:51 AM
Modi spoke at a breakfast with 11 CEOs during his first U.S. visit since coming to power in May.
- Organic, Local Food Gets Federal Funding
September 29 2014 3:16 PM
The USDA announced Monday it will spend $52 million to fund grants for organic and local food systems.
- Modi's US Visit About Deeper Economic, Political Ties
September 29 2014 3:01 PM
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is in the United States for five days.
- Do Americans Want Ground Troops Fighting ISIS? It Depends
September 29 2014 1:30 PM
Most Americans said they felt the U.S. would eventually use ground troops against ISIS in Syria or Iraq.
- US Airstrikes Hit Grain Silos, Killed Civilians, Says Syrian Human Rights Group
September 29 2014 12:04 PM
“They killed only civilians there, workers at the site. There was no ISIS inside,” a Syrian Observatory for Human Rights official said.
- ISIS Closing In On Baghdad
September 29 2014 8:02 AM
The Islamic State is a little more than a mile away from Baghdad, calling the effectiveness of U.S.-led airstrikes in Iraq into question.
- Protesters Tear Down A Massive Lenin Statue In Ukraine
September 28 2014 8:48 PM
Video footage of a Lenin statue being torn down in Kharkiv, Ukraine, Sunday.
- Obama Says Islamic State Was Underestimated
September 28 2014 5:29 PM
President Obama told "60 Minutes" he put too much trust into the Iraqi army.
- Indian Prime Minister Modi Headlines Madison Square Garden
September 28 2014 3:48 PM
Indian PM Narendra Modi had a busy weekend in New York, which included stops at the U.N. and Central Park.