- Suspected Jihadi John's Father Admits To Terror Charges
September 20 2014 3:18 PM
Adel Abdul Bary pleaded guilty to three charges associated with al Qaeda’s bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa in 1998.
- Senate Approves $10 Million Bounty For ISIS Killer
September 20 2014 2:23 PM
The U.S. would give a reward for information to help catch militants involved in the beheading of journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff.
- One In Four Americans Feels Urge To Demerge With Washington
September 20 2014 2:11 PM
Anger over the Affordable Care Act -- aka Obamacare -- is one driver of secessionist sentiments in the U.S.
- Security Breach At White House Leads To Brief Evacuation
September 20 2014 6:56 AM
A man jumped the fence of the White House and made it through one of the main entrances of the building, the U.S. Secret Service said.
- US, Canada Intercept Russian Planes And Bombers
September 20 2014 2:35 AM
Over the last five years, U.S. planes have intercepted nearly 50 Russian airplanes near its airspace.
- Group Aims To Shut Down US-Mexico Border Saturday
September 19 2014 3:31 PM
Shut Down All Ports Of Entry wants the U.S. to stop giving benefits to illegal immigrant and start building a border fence.
- Thousands Expected For NYC Climate Change March
September 19 2014 11:48 AM
Sunday’s event, taking place ahead of the U.N. Climate Change Summit 2014, may be the largest of its kind.
- Obama Congratulates Scotland On Independence Vote
September 19 2014 10:20 AM
Scots "reminded the world of Scotland's enormous contributions to the U.K. and the world," Obama said.
- Obama's ISIS Plan 'Has A Chance To Succeed'
September 19 2014 8:28 AM
Former U.S. President Bill Clinton said the Iraqi government's inclusiveness will help the U.S.-led effort to combat ISIS.
- Senate Approves Funding For Syrian Rebels Fighting ISIS
September 18 2014 9:29 PM
The Senate approved sending support to Syrian moderates. GOP pols staked out their positions on ISIS -- and Obama's strategy.
- Polls Close On Scotland Referendum Vote
September 18 2014 6:32 PM
It's just a matter of counting the votes to determine if Scotland will be independent from the United Kingdom.
- Joe Biden Bites His Tongue On Scottish Independence
September 18 2014 3:13 PM
"I'm going to stay out of that," the vice president said after he was about to be candid about his views on Scottish independence.
- Why Boko Haram Has Been Ignored
September 18 2014 1:15 PM
Remember #BringBackOurGirls? Boko Haram continues to terrorize Nigeria, yet it's largely been overlooked by Western powers.
- Poroshenko Asks Congress For $46M, Meets With Obama Amid Crisis
September 18 2014 12:13 PM
President Barack Obama is expected to announce the aid package in a meeting with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.
- US Deportations Still Sweep Up Non-Criminals
September 18 2014 9:25 AM
President Obama vowed to deport serious, violent criminals before others, but many deportees have no criminal record.
- Poroshenko Expected To Request Further Aid During US Visit
September 18 2014 2:49 AM
Kiev has reportedly been asking for advanced military technology from the U.S., which the Obama administration has so far refused to provide.
- US To Press India On Trade Row During Modi's Washington Visit
September 18 2014 1:22 AM
Assistant Secretary of State Nisha Biswal said the WTO agreement to ease worldwide customs rules would "certainly" be a topic for conversation.
- Americans Divided About Obama's Middle East Policies
September 17 2014 11:09 PM
But, about 70 percent of all Americans surveyed in the latest New York Times/CBS News Poll said they approved of US airstrikes on ISIS.
- US 'Space Taxi' Will Have Seat For Paying Tourists
September 17 2014 10:56 PM
The new U.S. program to ferry astronauts to the International Space Station will also accommodate tourists, for a hefty price.
- US And Iran To Resume Nuclear Talks
September 17 2014 10:17 PM
After a two-month standstill, the U.S. will again turn its focus on Iran's nuclear program.