- Police Find Cleveland Kidnapper Castro's 'Suicide' Note
May 09 2013 10:53 AM
In a 2004 note allegedly written by Ariel Castro, the 52-year-old blames his victims for "getting in a car with a total stranger" but says he
- Japan Protests Chinese Communist Party Report Challenging Tokyo's Claim On Okinawa
May 09 2013 7:34 AM
Japan registered a protest to China on Thursday over People’s Daily newspaper questioning Tokyo’s historical claim on Okinawa.
- Will Green Cards For Same-Sex Couples Hit A Red Light?
May 08 2013 7:51 PM
It could drag down the whole immigration reform bill, and hinder the political futures of some potential candidates.
- The Worst Industrial Accidents In History [TIMELINE]
May 08 2013 1:54 PM
The Bangladesh factory collapse that killed 800 is just the latest. Click through for a history of the world's worst industrial accidents.
- Benghazi Hearing: So Far, More Heat Than Light - Live Blog
May 08 2013 11:19 AM
House Democrats and Republicans feuded over whether Wednesday's hearing produced groundbreaking evidence.
- What To Expect From The Benghazi Hearings
May 08 2013 10:49 AM
Republicans say the testimonies will be a game changer. But will the Benghazi hearings live up to the hype?
- High School 'Hotness Tournament' Causes Controversy
May 08 2013 8:32 AM
An Issaquah, Wash., high school's annual "hotness tournament" called "May Madness" is causing outrage among students and school officials.
- Elderly Sikh Man Attacked Outside Gurdwara In Central California; Hate Crime?
May 08 2013 8:03 AM
Fresno police arrested a 29-year-old person in connection with a brutal attack on an 81-year-old Sikh man on Sunday.
- US And Russia To Call Syria Peace Conference
May 07 2013 10:24 PM
Russia and the United States have agreed to invite Syria's warring parties to an international conference, possibly within this month.
- Americans Are Safer From Gun Crime, But Don't Know It
May 07 2013 9:32 PM
Though the public believes that gun violence is on the rise, rates have actually fallen 49% since their 1993 peak.
- Mark Sanford Wins SC House Seat Despite Scandal
May 07 2013 9:05 PM
Former South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford scored a remarkable comeback from an adultery scandal Tuesday, winning back his former House seat.
- Rubio Won't Support Green Cards For Same-Sex Spouses, Says Reform Bill Could Fail
May 07 2013 5:38 PM
Rubio says he will not support the Leahy amendment. Democrats are banking on the Florida senator to drum up conservative support.