- A Protest in 140 Characters
November 06 2013 2:16 PM
When Twitter debuts on Wall Street Thurs., activists will gather at its SF HQ to protest its effects on rent and transportation in the city.
- DC Shootings: At Least 4 People Shot On Washington Street
November 06 2013 2:14 PM
The severity of the victims' injuries was unknown. Police don't have a suspect.
- Bill De Blasio's Should-Do List
November 06 2013 12:54 PM
Here are the first five things New York City's new Democratic mayor should do once he settles in at Gracie Mansion.
- Kristen Forester Arrested: Florida Teen Was Drunk, Driving Only In Bra And Panties; Watch Her Sobriety Test [VIDEO]
November 06 2013 11:56 AM
She said she was clad only in a bra and panties "because I was at work." Watch her field sobriety test here.
- Pakistani Officials Admit Errors In Data On Civilian Deaths From Drone Strikes: Report
November 06 2013 8:04 AM
A defense ministry official confirmed to local media that the data submitted to the nation's parliament was inaccurate.
- Washington State Voters Say No To Labeling GM Foods
November 06 2013 4:48 AM
A record $22 million were raised against the initiative, which would have made the state the first in the U.S. to enact such a law.
- Colorado, Ohio Cities Vote In Favor Of Anti-Fracking Measures
November 06 2013 4:24 AM
A referendum on hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, seemed to deliver mixed results on the issue across communities in Colorado and Ohio.
- Portland, Maine, Votes To Legalize Marijuana Possession
November 05 2013 11:28 PM
Maine's largest city has voted to legalize marijuana possession, despite state and federal laws.
- Colorado Approves Tax On Marijuana
November 05 2013 10:46 PM
The measure follows a referendum last year legalizing marijuana for recreational use.
- De Blasio Elected NYC Mayor, First Democrat In 20 Years
November 05 2013 9:17 PM
The nation's largest city has a Democratic mayor for the first time in decades.
- Terry McAuliffe Elected Governor In Virginia
November 05 2013 8:30 PM
The Democrat gained steadily and overtook Republican Ken Cuccinelli in the governor's race.
- Same-Sex Marriage Bill Passes Illinois Legislature
November 05 2013 8:11 PM
Illinois is poised to become the 15th state to legalize gay marriage after lawmakers voted Tuesday.
- Chris Christie Wins Re-Election In New Jersey
November 05 2013 8:07 PM
Networks called the governor's election the minute the polls closed.
- Lee Harvey Oswald Home In Irving, Texas, Opens As Museum
November 05 2013 6:28 PM
The house where Lee Harvey Oswald stayed the night before the assassination of JFK is opening as a museum, in time for the 50th anniversary.
- Who Won New Jersey Governor? Live Poll Results Of Chris Christie vs. Barbara Buono Election
November 05 2013 4:29 PM
New Jersey's Republican Gov. Chris Christie is expected to coast to re-election.
- Virginia Governor Election Results 2013: Where To Check Out Live Returns
November 05 2013 3:53 PM
The Virginia governor's race between Democrat Terry McAuliffe and Republican Ken Cuccinnelli will be the most closely watched election in the country.
- DHS Denies Conspiracy Theories About Riot Control Plans
November 05 2013 11:03 AM
The Department of Homeland Security says it is not purchasing ammo and riot gear to prepare for mass domestic unrest.
- NJ Mall Shooting: Who Is Richard Shoop? All About The Westfield Garden State Plaza Shooter
November 05 2013 10:46 AM
The 20-year-old man suspected of shooting up the New Jersey mall Monday night may have had a death wish.
- Gay Rights Bill Passes Key Vote In Senate
November 04 2013 6:47 PM
The Employment Non-Discrimination Act passed cloture by 61-30, one more vote than needed.
- Meet The Cancer Patient Losing Her Medical Insurance Under Obamacare
November 04 2013 3:21 PM
The health-conscious, church-going hiker says she’s losing her health coverage for stage 4 cancer treatment.