- So Far, 2016 Is A Hillary Clinton Landslide - At Least In Iowa
March 13 2014 1:29 PM
The former Secretary of State polls extremely highly in Iowa, beating other candidates by double-digit percentage points.
- Why The Vast Majority In Ukraine Oppose Russia: US-Ukraine Business Council President
March 13 2014 9:27 AM
U.S.-Ukraine Business Council President Morgan Williams said sanctions against Russia need to be strong and effective.
- Who Is Daniel Andreas San Diego?
March 13 2014 7:02 AM
The FBI has reportedly announced a $250,000 reward for information that may lead to San Diego’s arrest.
- Will The US Bring Fresh Charges Against Devyani Khobragade?
March 13 2014 1:30 AM
The Indian diplomat, who was accused of visa fraud and mistreating her maid, was arrested on Dec. 12 in New York.
- James Olivos Says He's Too Fat For Prison
March 12 2014 3:50 PM
James Olivos says he can't begin a five-year prison sentence because he's morbidly obese.
- Man Allegedly Sent Toddler Son To Daycare With Heroin
March 12 2014 1:57 PM
Phillips Young was charged with endangering the welfare of a child.
- O'Reilly On Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Interview: Lincoln Wouldn't Have Done It
March 12 2014 1:54 PM
The Fox News host says Obama's appearance with Zach Galifianakis is unpresidential because Lincoln wouldn't have done the same thing.
- Why Moldova Has One Eye On Crimea, And One On The Kremlin
March 12 2014 1:24 PM
Moldova is nervously watching the fate of Ukraine's autonomous region of Crimea as a sign of Russian encroachment.
- NYC Apartment Blast: 8 Dead, Some Still Missing [UPDATE; VIDEO]
March 12 2014 9:55 AM
Seventy others were injured, at least two critically, in the explosion and collapse at 116th Street and Park Avenue in East Harlem.
- Republican Wins Florida House Seat
March 11 2014 8:25 PM
The special election, fought over Obamacare, could be a bad sign for Democrats.
- Republicans Denounce Proposed Homeland Security Cuts
March 11 2014 7:58 PM
The proposed DHS budget cuts immigrant detention beds. House Republicans sent Secretary Johnson back with a message: Enforce the law.
- Has Brennan Denied Feinstein's Claims Of CIA Snooping?
March 11 2014 4:21 PM
The CIA boss has nominally denied interfering with a Senate investigation on interrogation techniques, but his actual language is murky.
- Should Disabled Workers Be Paid Less?
March 11 2014 2:24 PM
A 76-year-old labor law says disabled people can be paid less than non-disabled people in some circumstances.
- Ohio Bar Shooting: Igmidio Mista Arrested In Triple Homicide
March 11 2014 12:52 PM
Igmidio Mista was held without bond during his arraignment Monday in connection with the Ohio bar shooting.
- Michele Bachmann: Gays Bully Americans, Intimidate Politicians
March 11 2014 12:15 PM
The Minnesota Republican, still reeling from Arizona's anti-gay bill defeat, is really annoyed with the gay community.
- What The Pentagon's Cuts Mean For The US Air National Guard
March 11 2014 10:43 AM
The 2015 budget has forced the Air Force to cut heavily from the Air National Guard, which will see predator drones cut from fleet.
- GOP's Calm Before The Storm Over Oregon Same-Sex Marriage
March 11 2014 6:04 AM
Republicans might not know it yet, but they're about to come to blows over same-sex marriage and LGBT issues.
- Rodman Claims He 'Didn't Know' About NK Atrocities
March 10 2014 4:30 PM
The former NBA star said in a tearful interview he 'won't go back' to the dictatorial country he has been faulted for visiting.
- Obamacare Lowering Uninsured Rate: Gallup
March 10 2014 12:01 PM
What's more, open enrollment doesn't end until March 31, so the U.S. health care uninsured rate may fall further.
- Michigan Rep. Tweets That Most NBA Players Are Criminals
March 10 2014 11:50 AM
This Michigan state representative apparently believes that all NBA players are criminals.