- Demand For Air Travel Still Sky-High
August 06 2014 10:35 AM
The latest data shows air travel demand is up from last year, but risks loom — including the impact of Ebola.
- Christie Loses Garden State To Clinton In 2016: Poll
August 06 2014 8:21 AM
A plurality of New Jersey voters don't even want Chris Christie to run for president.
- WHO Panel Could Brand Ebola An International Emergency
August 06 2014 2:00 AM
The disease has engulfed Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia and Nigeria, killing 887 people and infecting more than 1,600 people so far.
- Kansas, Michigan Republican Primary Results
August 06 2014 1:08 AM
Pat Roberts won in Kansas and Dave Trott won in Michigan in the 2014 Congressional primary elections.
- Is Afghanistan Turning Into Iraq?
August 05 2014 7:40 PM
After the death of a top U.S. military official in Afghanistan, experts express concerns about security in the country.
- General Killed In Afghanistan Identified
August 05 2014 5:43 PM
The U.S. officer killed Tuesday in Afghanistan has been identified as U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Harold J. Greene.
- What Is A 'Green-On-Blue' Attack?
August 05 2014 5:33 PM
The killing of U.S. and coalition troops by Afghan forces peaked in 2012, but security measures led to a steep decline in "green-on-blue" attacks.
- Gluten-Free Label Now Has Meaning
August 05 2014 4:48 PM
Foods labeled with the term "gluten-free" must conform with FDA labeling standards for the first time starting Tuesday.
- GOP Nominee For Illinois Governor Backs Off Vow To Shut State Government
August 05 2014 2:39 PM
In newly revealed video clips, Bruce Rauner is seen telling an audience that, if elected, he will engineer a government shutdown.
- USAID 'Blatant Deception' May Imperil Health Programs
August 05 2014 2:17 PM
Health advocates say USAID's operation in Cuba may deepen other countries' mistrust of U.S. programs. Ebola prevention might be affected.
- There's Money To Be Made In Africa, Say Obama And Clinton At Summit
August 05 2014 2:16 PM
President Obama and other U.S. leaders are focusing on Africa's investment potential during the historic Africa Leaders Summit.
- General Is Highest-Ranking US Officer Killed In Conflict Since Vietnam
August 05 2014 1:41 PM
A major general was killed on Tuesday at a military training academy in Kabul, Afghanistan, U.S. Rear Admiral John Kirby confirmed Tuesday.
- Probe Into US General's Killing Begins
August 05 2014 1:31 PM
The Pentagon said it still has confidence in Afghan security forces despite Tuesday's "green-on-blue" attack.
- Inside Rahm Emanuel's $1.7B 'Shadow Budget'
August 05 2014 1:05 PM
As the Chicago mayor slashes public services and hides details of subsidies, a new report reveals new details about the special account.
- US General Killed In Afghanistan
August 05 2014 10:35 AM
If confirmed, the killing of the major general represents the highest-ranking U.S. soldier to die in combat since the Vietnam War.
- NATO Attack Kills 4 Afghan Civilians
August 05 2014 9:21 AM
The NATO helicopter intended to hit Taliban fighters equipped with missile launchers.
- Obama Signs $225M Iron Dome Funding Package For Israel
August 04 2014 8:17 PM
President Barack Obama signed a $225 million bill into law granting Israel more money for Iron Dome.
- Russian Sanctions Leave France With Tough Choices
August 04 2014 6:48 PM
France is trying to balance its domestic economic needs with the recent sanctions against Russia.
- NYC Patient 'Unlikely To Have Ebola,' Hospital Says
August 04 2014 6:46 PM
Mount Sinai had placed the unnamed man -- who recently traveled to an unidentified West African country -- in medical isolation.
- How China Can Help The US Understand Africa
August 04 2014 6:26 PM
As Obama hosts a summit of nearly 50 African heads of state in Washington, China's approach to the continent gives a useful template of action.