- US Executes Death Row Inmates 7 Weeks After Botched Okla. Execution
June 18 2014 3:18 AM
Lawyers of the inmates, who had challenged the secrecy behind the drugs used in the process, failed to block the executions.
- Iraq War Vets Blame US Pullout For Current Chaos
June 17 2014 5:23 PM
"I would never have left," vet Mario Hernandez tells International Business Times.
- Obama Aims To Create World's Biggest Marine Sanctuary
June 17 2014 3:57 PM
The expanded marine sanctuary would double the area of ocean globally that's fully protected from fishing and energy extraction.
- Marines Sent To Iraq Aren't Vanguard OF U.S. Return
June 17 2014 1:13 PM
The president's decision to dispatch 275 Marines to protect the embassy in Baghdad does not necessarily herald an American return.
- US Captures Alleged Ringleader Of Benghazi Attack
June 17 2014 11:50 AM
The capture of Ahmed Abu Khattala comes nearly two years after the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.
- Obama Launches $1B Climate 'Resilience' Fund
June 16 2014 6:17 PM
Obama's climate change plan offers nearly $1 billion to help communities not just recover from natural disasters, but prepare for them.
- How 430 People Shut Down Philadelphia’s Rail Service
June 16 2014 3:31 PM
Workers closed train service around Philadelphia, and now unions and transport officials must answer to the president.
- Army Opens Bowe Bergdahl Disappearance Investigation
June 16 2014 3:19 PM
Bergdahl won't be interviewed until he's cleared by his reintegration team.
- Obama To Sign Ban On Anti-Gay Job Bias
June 16 2014 2:34 PM
Obama is set to attend the 15th annual Democratic National Committee LGBT Leadership Council's gala fundraiser in NYC on Tuesday.
- Biden Goes To Brazil, For More Than The World Cup
June 16 2014 2:13 PM
The vice president appears intent on scoring a few diplomatic points as he visits the nation's somewhat estranged head of state.
- McCain Calls Possible US-Iran Partnership In Iraq 'The Height Of Folly'
June 16 2014 11:54 AM
"The reality is, U.S. and Iranian interests and goals do not align in Iraq," McCain said.
- A Disastrous Void: Why The MH370 Public Response Failed
June 16 2014 6:58 AM
Public relations experts weigh in on the crisis response effort executed by the Malaysian government and Malaysia Airlines.
- MH370 Search Revives Age-Old Mystery In The Indian Ocean
June 16 2014 6:57 AM
The missing plane is a reminder that while the ocean isn't literally unfathomable, it might as well be.
- Mystery Of Flight MH370: 9 Other Mysterious Disappearances In History
June 16 2014 6:56 AM
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 vanished without a trace. Here are nine other mysterious disappearances.
- Iraq Crisis: U.S. Plans Evacuate Some Staff Members From Baghdad Embassy
June 15 2014 5:55 PM
Some staff members at the American Embassy in Baghdad will be relocated.
- What Happened To MH370? Everyone Knows - Theoretically
June 15 2014 12:30 PM
In the absence of hard evidence, speculation has flourished. Explanations range from believable to bizarre.
- Kerry Says U.S. Help Will Work Only If Iraqi Leaders Unite
June 14 2014 9:57 PM
Kerry urges Iraqi leaders to overcome deep divisions if they want U.S. help in repelling militants.
- IRS: The Computer Ate Lerner's E-Mails
June 14 2014 7:18 PM
Republicans upset over missing Lerner e-mails, call reported computer crash "convenient."
- Obama To Congress: Stop Politicizing Climate Change
June 14 2014 6:07 PM
Obama says he never thought he'd ever begin a speech by saying, "Hello anteaters."
- 'Please Come Home': Family Members Organize A Search - And Cling To Hope
June 14 2014 1:56 PM
"We cannot grieve because there is zero proof," says one woman whose boyfriend is missing. "It's a giant unknown."