- Senate and House Tentatively Agree On $15 Billion For Ailing VA
July 28 2014 4:07 PM
The bill will allow vets to seek health care from private doctors on the governments' coin and hire new doctors so when vets do go to a VA hospital, they're seen.
- Zayn Malik Tweet Divides Fans
July 28 2014 2:04 PM
One Direction's Zayn Malik received both praise and death threats when he weighed in on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- NYC Gun Battle: 2 US Marshals And Detective Injured, Suspect Dead
July 28 2014 2:01 PM
The condition of the victims and suspect were not immediately known.
- Clinton vs. Warren: Big Differences, Despite Claims To The Contrary
July 28 2014 12:10 PM
Hillary Clinton aide claims that there are no differences between her and Elizabeth Warren, despite record of disagreements on policy.
- Sending Out Resumes? Try The NSA
July 28 2014 11:32 AM
Working as an NSA spokesman almost certainly offers great benefits, but the glamour of the position has been tainted by international outrage over surveillance.
- Rockets Force Birthright To Ax Tel Aviv From Itinerary
July 28 2014 7:50 AM
Taglit-Birthright expected a record number of participants, but fears of Hamas rocket attacks are prompting cancellations.
- China Condemns US Anti-Dumping Duties On Solar Imports
July 28 2014 5:43 AM
The U.S. Commerce Department on Friday placed anti-dumping duties as high as 165.05 percent on solar panels and cells from China.
- Sanders, Miller Reach VA Bill Deal
July 27 2014 8:56 PM
The final agreement is close to the Senate version approved last month.
- Russian Artillery Fired Into Ukraine, Photos Show
July 27 2014 8:29 PM
Russia denies violations and says U.S. intelligence is relying too much on social media.
- Congress Could Soon Repeal Human Trafficking Law
July 27 2014 3:59 PM
Two Texas lawmakers hope Congress will repeal a human-trafficking law before month-long break.
- Reward Offered For 2 Carjacking Suspects Who Killed 3 Kids In Philadelphia
July 26 2014 8:27 AM
The children were reportedly helping their mother sell fruit when a SUV hit them.
- Unaccompanied Child Migrants Will Have To Leave US: Obama
July 26 2014 3:15 AM
Mostly from Central America, more than 57,000 children have been caught attempting to cross the U.S. border illegally since last October.
- House Tells Obama: No Troops To Iraq Without Our Approval
July 25 2014 4:56 PM
In a landslide vote on Friday, the House said Obama can't send troops to Iraq in a "sustained combat role" without the approval of Congress.
- Thai Military Isn't Laughing With HBO's John Oliver
July 25 2014 3:49 PM
John Oliver's jokes on a recent episode of his HBO show earned the attention of Thailand's military.
- Pope Francis To Visit Philadelphia In His First US Trip Next Year
July 25 2014 12:08 PM
The pontiff will make his first visit to the U.S. in September 2015 for the church's World Meeting of Families.
- 'Creepy' Porcelain Dolls Case Solved: Woman Acted 'Out Of Goodwill'
July 25 2014 10:52 AM
The dolls, placed on porches in San Clemente, creeped out homeowners because they resembled girls in the homes.
- Venezuela's Former Spy Chief Arrested By US On Drug Charges
July 25 2014 5:23 AM
Two other high-ranking officials from Venezuela too have been arrested and face drug trafficking charges in the U.S.
- Joseph Rudolph Wood's Execution Was Not Botched: Arizona Officials
July 25 2014 3:55 AM
Wood was convicted of fatally shooting two people at an auto repair shop in Tucson in 1989.
- Hard To Believe, But Air Travel Is The Safest It's Ever Been
July 24 2014 9:15 PM
With 462 people dead in three plane crashes, travelers are wondering if it's truly safe to fly.
- Washington Post Reporter, 3 Others Possibly Detained In Iran
July 24 2014 3:42 PM
It's unclear who may have taken Jason Rezaian, Yeganeh Salehi, and two others in Tehran.