- Deputy Who Shot Andy Lopez: ID Revealed
October 30 2013 10:46 PM
The Sonoma sheriff's deputy fatally shot a 13-year-old carrying a toy rifle.
- Ray Kelly Booed Off College Campus: Liberal Intolerance Run Amok?
October 30 2013 5:07 PM
Conservatives say an unruly protest at Brown University is indicative of liberal intolerance on college campuses. Critics counter that Ray Kelly’s lecture was tantamount to an endorsement of stop and frisk.
- NSA Collects ' Data From Google And Yahoo Private Servers
October 30 2013 3:50 PM
Newly leaked top secret documents have revealed that the National Security Agency has broken into Google and Yahoo's private data centers.
- Oldest Congressman Asks Kathleen Sebelius If He Saw Her Riding A Tricycle In Kansas
October 30 2013 3:42 PM
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius’ hearing before the House has been more than a little odd.
- Fort Knox Soldier Missing: Pfc. Daniel Dezinno Disappeared After Leaving Family In Florida
October 30 2013 3:08 PM
Foul play is not suspected in the disappearance of Fort Knox soldier Daniel Dezinno.
- U.S. Tax Evasion Efforts Show Slow And Tricky Progress
October 30 2013 12:07 PM
The 2010 FATCA law requires foreign financial businesses, like banks, to disclose substantial information about their U.S. account holders.
- NSA Allegedly Spied On Vatican, Including Pope Benedict XVI's Calls
October 30 2013 10:57 AM
An Italian newsmagazine says that the U.S. spy agency zeroed in on the current Pope and on his predecessor.
- Drunk Florida Woman Threatens Cop With Chicken: Lisa Matos Arrested On Disorderly Conduct Charges [PHOTO]
October 30 2013 10:10 AM
Lisa Matos called 911 to complain about stolen crab legs, but a police officer determined no crime was committed. She then allegedly threatened the officer with a packet of chicken.
- Opponents Of GMO-Labeling Law Outpace Supporters In Fundraising
October 30 2013 9:54 AM
Opponents of the law have raised $22 million, while supporters have collected a paltry $7 million.
- I-10 Crashes: Dust Likely To Blame For Arizona Highway Accident
October 30 2013 8:52 AM
Investigators haven't determined the cause of the crash, but they believe a dust storm led to human error in the 19-vehicle pileup.
- Tom Wheeler To Be New FCC Chief
October 30 2013 5:14 AM
The Obama nominee’s appointment was confirmed by the Senate after Sen. Ted Cruz withdrew his opposition.
- NSA Chief Denies Mass Spying On Europeans
October 29 2013 5:47 PM
Keith Alexander says Snowden and media “did not understand what they were looking at.”
- Mandy Matula Found Dead: Family Of Missing Minnesota Woman Visit Spot Where Body Was Found [PHOTO]
October 29 2013 11:17 AM
Mandy Matula's ex-boyfriend, David Roe, was the only suspect in her disappearance. He shot himself before he was scheduled to speak with the Eden Prairie Police Department.
- Curiosity About Obamacare Rising, Despite Attacks: Survey
October 29 2013 9:36 AM
A vast majority of uninsured Americans say their health insurance situation hasn't improved.
- Food Stamps Program Budget Set To Be Cut By $5B On Friday
October 29 2013 8:14 AM
About 47 million poor Americans, almost half of them children, will suffer the effects of the budget reduction.
- Man Arrested In Five-Fatality North Texas Killing Spree
October 29 2013 8:03 AM
Texas authorities arrest man in five-fatality killing spree who has long criminal record.
- Obamacare Signup Deadline Extended To March 31
October 28 2013 7:08 PM
As website problems continue, users get reprieve from the penalty.
- Texas Abortion Restrictions Ruled Unconstitutional By Federal Judge
October 28 2013 5:07 PM
A federal judge has struck down key provisions of a controversial Texas law restricting access to abortions as unconstitutional.
- Global Gender Gap Narrows
October 28 2013 5:04 PM
Women have caught up in some areas in some places, but they are still far behind in the political arena, particularly.
- Budget Talks Resume On Wednesday, But Don't Expect A Bipartisan Solution Anytime Soon
October 28 2013 4:02 PM
It’s increasingly unlikely that budget meetings between President Obama and Republicans will yield any immediate results on Wednesday.