- Obama At Lowest Approval Rating Ever: Fox News Poll
March 06 2014 12:58 PM
A Fox News poll shows that Obama's approval rating has dipped below 40 percent for the first time in his presidency.
- Moldova, Ukraine's Neighbor, Also Fears The Kremlin
March 06 2014 12:20 PM
Moldova is one of the smallest economies in Europe which depends heavily on natural gas from Russia
- Crimea Parliament Votes To Join Russia, Sets Referendum
March 06 2014 8:13 AM
Moscow-backed government sets a referendum within 10 days on the decision.
- Where US Ranks On LGBT Armed Forces Inclusion
March 06 2014 6:00 AM
The United States ranks pretty low on the first-ever index that measures LGBT inclusion in armed forces.
- The UFC Takes A Swing At Asian Market
March 06 2014 5:52 AM
Can the UFC, the Las Vegas-based mixed martial arts fighters league, find success in Asia?
- Russia Today Anchor Quits On Air Over Invasion Of Ukraine
March 05 2014 6:47 PM
RT America anchor Liz Wahl resigned while live on air Wednesday as a response to Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
- Black Virginia Lawmakers Walk Out On Vote Honoring Segregationist
March 05 2014 2:36 PM
A group of black Virginia senators and delegates walked out of the state Capitol in protest against a resolution honoring an ardent segregationist.
- A Cybersecurity Campus To Get Tough On Digital Criminals
March 05 2014 2:24 PM
The president's budget proposes pouring billions into Homeland Security and other agencies to support cyber initiatives.
- Michaela Wells Missing: Was Nebraska Teen Beauty Queen Abducted? [PHOTO]
March 05 2014 12:02 PM
Police say there are no signs of foul play in Michaela Wells' disappearance. The teen beauty queen's family believes she was abducted.
- Jenna Betti, Martinez Girl Killed On Train Tracks While Picking Up Cell Phone, Remembered During Vigil
March 05 2014 10:44 AM
Jenna Betti was always smiling and was quick to make friends, loved ones said during a vigil to remember the Martinez High School junior.
- President Obama's New Focus For Immigration Reform
March 04 2014 9:53 PM
Among the new ideas - a bed mandate reduction and keeping a program to deputize local and state law enforcement in the immigration process.
- Rand Paul's Backup Plan For The 2016 Race
March 04 2014 5:55 PM
Paul is working to introduce a bill that would allow him to return to his Senate seat if he doesn't become president in 2016.
- Jessica Anne Strom Allegedly Offered Hit Man $1K, Sex To Kill Fiancé John Schellpfeffer [PHOTO]
March 04 2014 3:25 PM
Prosecutors say there is a strong case against Jessica Anne Strom, who allegedly offered sex plus $1,000 to a hit man-turned-informant in exchange for murdering her lawyer fiancé .
- WikiLeaks Reveals Ukraine's Cries For Help: Is US Aid Too Late?
March 04 2014 2:49 PM
U.S. diplomatic cables reveal that Ukraine appealed for support against Russian aggression years ago.
- Palin: Putin Is 'Wrestling Bears,' While Obama Is Wearing 'Mom Jeans'
March 04 2014 2:19 PM
Former Gov. Palin has criticized President Obama's weak image in the face of Russian President Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine.
- Hayley Howard Missing: UNO Student Disappeared Saturday
March 04 2014 1:51 PM
A Facebook group, "Help Find Hayley Howard," was created to aid the search for the missing UNO student.
- Paul Ryan On 2015 Obama Budget: 'A Campaign Brochure'
March 04 2014 1:24 PM
The House Budget chairman isn't impressed with the president's proposal, to say the least.
- Here's The Message In President Obama's 2015 Budget
March 04 2014 5:43 AM
In an election year, it's all about messaging, and Obama has quite a few for Republicans in his proposed 2015 budget.
- Medical Pot Bill Passes Georgia House
March 03 2014 9:05 PM
The Georgia House of Representatives overwhelmingly passed a bill that would allow a tightly-regulated and specific medical cannabis program to be established in Georgia. The bill now goes to the state Senate.
- The Point Separating Boehner, Reid On Sanctions Against Russia
March 03 2014 4:21 PM
The Ukraine crisis has failed to unite Speaker John Boehner and Majority Leader Harry Reid on sanctions against Russia. But that may change.