- Medical Pot Bill Passes Georgia House
March 03 2014 9:05 PM
The Georgia House of Representatives overwhelmingly passed a bill that would allow a tightly-regulated and specific medical cannabis program to be established in Georgia. The bill now goes to the state Senate.
- The Point Separating Boehner, Reid On Sanctions Against Russia
March 03 2014 4:21 PM
The Ukraine crisis has failed to unite Speaker John Boehner and Majority Leader Harry Reid on sanctions against Russia. But that may change.
- Take Our Poll: US Involvement In Israeli-Palestinian Dispute
March 03 2014 11:32 AM
What's your stance on the Israeli-Palestinian Issue? Take our poll and have your voice heard.
- EPA Leans Against Alaska Pebble Project
March 02 2014 10:53 AM
A 404(c) review of the project could signal the end of what might have been North America’s largest open pit mine.
- Is The Pentagon Wasting Billions By Retiring A-10 Jet?
March 01 2014 6:52 PM
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel wants to kill the slow, 40-year old plane, but its fans say it does the job better than anything else.
- Philadelphia: Is The City’s Middle Class Vanishing?
March 01 2014 1:47 PM
As much of the urban environment became impoverished, the outlying suburbs have prospered.
- Obama Warns Russia On Crimea
March 01 2014 10:29 AM
Ukrainian officials on Friday accused Russia of initiating an "armed conflict."
- Six Surprising Finds In The Newly Released Clinton Files
February 28 2014 9:01 PM
Here are six of the most interesting items in 4,000 pages of documents released by the Clinton Library on Friday.
- Does Bill O'Reilly Know What Gangsta Rap Is?
February 28 2014 1:59 PM
Bill O'Reilly erroneously identified Jay-Z and Kanye West as "gangsta rap" on Thursday. Is he assuming that all black rappers are thugs?
- Brevard County Courthouse Lockdown: Reports Of Gunman Outside Court As Brandon Bradley Trial Has Jury Selection
February 28 2014 12:11 PM
There were reports of a gunman outside the courthouse who was allegedly pointing a gun and shouting at authorities.
- High Hopes For Marijuana In Alaska
February 27 2014 10:56 PM
The Last Frontier could be the third state to legalize the sale and recreational use of pot after a primary election Aug. 17.
- Clinton Confidential - White House Papers To Be Released Friday
February 27 2014 8:50 PM
The 4,000-5,000 formerly confidential papers are part of a set of 33,000 pages set for release over the next two weeks.
- Texas - A New Battleground State?
February 27 2014 4:50 PM
Texas could be in-play, like Florida, immigration advocates found, but only if Latino voters head to the polls.
- Gov. Brewer Praised By Right, Left For Vetoing Anti-Gay Bill
February 27 2014 4:00 PM
The Arizona governor has earned praise even from her political foes after vetoing a bill that would have legalized discrimination against gays.
- Russell King Sr., Father Of Chardon High School Shooting Victim, Found Dead On 2-Year Anniversary Of Ohio Shooting
February 27 2014 2:57 PM
Russell King Sr. was the father of Russell King Jr., who was one of three victims of Chardon High School shooter T.J. Lane.
- Department Of Veterans Affairs And Congress Clash Over Suicide Charges
February 27 2014 2:12 PM
VA takes issue with the charge that suicides resulted from ignoring veterans' stated suicidal tendencies; a U.S. rep. disagrees.
- Boehner On Tax Reform Draft: Just A 'Conversation Starter'
February 27 2014 12:55 PM
Reforming the tax code is hard, says John Boehner, who wouldn't endorse his own caucus member's overhaul proposal.
- 'Anti-Gay' Bill Vetoed By Arizona Governor
February 27 2014 5:05 AM
Governor Jan Brewer reportedly said that Senate Bill 1062 “could divide Arizona in ways we cannot even imagine and no one would ever want."
- John Kerry Confident Of Security Pact With Afghanistan
February 27 2014 1:47 AM
The deal was refused by outgoing Afghan President Hamid Karzai who said it is for the new leader to decide on such an agreement.
- Companies Tied To Yanukovych Linked To Fraud
February 26 2014 9:17 PM
Documents uncovered at the ousted Ukrainian president's abandoned estate reveal connections to a corruption investigation.