- US Companies Submitted 173,000 Requests For Skilled Guest Workers In FY2015
April 10 2014 6:12 PM
The country's immigration authority said Thursday it received almost 88,000 more visas than are available before closing the door for 2015.
- A Virus Killing Pigs Across The Nation Might End The Bacon Craze
April 10 2014 5:43 PM
The PED virus has killed millions of pigs this year, and a resulting jump in pork prices could hamper America's love affair with bacon.
- Relisha Rudd Update: Person Of Interest Cleared
April 10 2014 2:11 PM
Relisha Rudd, 8, was last seen alive Feb. 26. There is a $25,000 reward for her safe return.
- US House Passes Ryan Budget
April 10 2014 2:05 PM
The plan authored by U.S. Rep. Ryan, R-Wis., would eliminate the deficit, due largely to deep spending cuts to social safety net programs.
- What Russia Did Wrong In Boston Bomber Surveillance: Report
April 10 2014 5:40 AM
A report's findings that Russia withheld intelligence about the Boston Marathon bombing suspect could further strain U.S.-Russia ties.
- Pro-GMO Bill Could Repeal Rules To Label GMOs In Food
April 09 2014 8:09 PM
Dubbed the “Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act,” the bill would overrule 24 state laws requiring food manufacturers to label products containing GMOs.
- Comcast-TWC Merger Assailed From The Right Too
April 09 2014 5:39 PM
Tea Party Sen. Mike Lee says a merged Comcast could discriminate against conservative political content.
- Tennessee To UN: Stay Out Of Our Elections
April 09 2014 5:07 PM
Tennessee lawmakers have approved a bill demanding that the United Nations refrain from monitoring elections in the state without permission from the U.S. Senate.
- Alex Hribal ID'd As Pennsylvania HS Stabber
April 09 2014 4:03 PM
Alex Hribal has been identified as the alleged stabber at Franklin Regional High School.
- How Senate GOP's Block Of Paycheck Fairness Act Could Haunt Party In November
April 09 2014 1:26 PM
Senate Republicans say no again to a law meant to help close the gender wage gap.
- A Surprise Ruling On US Veteran's Toxic Chemical Claim
April 09 2014 11:46 AM
Steve House's disability case shows that the "VA’s story about toxic exposures to troops on military bases is starting to unravel.”
- Who Is Nate Scimio?
April 09 2014 11:26 AM
Nate Scimio's quick thinking may have prevented more people from being stabbed in the Pa. high school incident Wednesday.
- 20 Students Stabbed At Pennsylvania High School
April 09 2014 9:08 AM
A suspect is in custody after at least 20 students were stabbed at Franklin Regional High School in Pennsylvania.
- Ukrainian Hostages Freed As Government Warns Protesters Of 'Force'
April 09 2014 8:14 AM
Activists supporting Russia have taken over government buildings in the three eastern Ukrainian cities of Kharkiv, Luhansk and Donetsk.
- More Pings Breathe Fresh Life Into Search For Missing Plane
April 09 2014 12:42 AM
The search area has now been reduced to about 46,800 square miles, one-third the size of the initial search area.
- Adulterous Louisiana Congressman Called A Homewrecker
April 08 2014 8:51 PM
Rep. Vance McAllister's team is trying to determine who leaked the video of him kissing Melissa Peacock.
- Florida GOP Leader Blames Republican Decline On 'Influx of Puerto Ricans'
April 08 2014 7:22 PM
Orlando's GOP chairman blames his party's decline on Puerto Ricans fleeing their "basket-case," "semi-socialist" homeland.
- Bush And Boehner Spar Over GOP's View Of Hispanics
April 08 2014 3:28 PM
Boehner might not agree, but Bush's statement that undocumented immigrants come to America as "an act of love" could benefit the ex-governor in 2016.
- Deportations Hit Minor Offenders, Not Serious Criminals, Say Immigration Advocates
April 08 2014 3:18 PM
Independent studies appear to support complaints of a heavy-handed approach to deporting undocumented immigrants.
- Strippers For Grandma? Man Accuses Long Island Nursing Home Of Hiring Dancer For 85-Year-Old Mom, Bernice Youngblood
April 08 2014 2:09 PM
A lawsuit filed by the man called the alleged incident "a vile event for the perverse pleasure and entertainment" of the nursing home staff.