- Footage Shows Moments Officers Killed Black Man In Ohio Walmart
September 25 2014 1:18 AM
A grand jury decided not to indict the two officers involved in the shooting of John Crawford, 22, inside a Walmart store in Ohio in August.
- Police Misconduct Stories Pour Out At Ferguson DoJ Meet
September 24 2014 11:30 PM
Federal officials conducting a civil rights investigation into the Ferguson police met with residents to hear their concerns about the police.
- 'The Moderate Opposition Remains Syria's Best Hope,' Kerry Says
September 24 2014 11:00 PM
The secretary of state says the U.S. would pledge $40 million for Syria's opposition groups, part of which will be to boost their ability to govern.
- US Adds 10 People, 2 Groups To Terrorist List
September 24 2014 9:32 PM
The expansion of the designated terrorist list could mean more targets for airstrikes in Syria.
- US Airstrikes Aim To Cut Oil Lifeline Of ISIS
September 24 2014 8:23 PM
The U.S. military said it was targeting 12 of the Islamic State group's "modular" refineries, which generate around $2 million a day.
- US Airstrikes Resume In Syria
September 24 2014 5:23 PM
The second wave of airstrikes on ISIS militants in Syria targeted their oil revenues.
- New Software Helps Farmers Cash In On Farm Bill Subsidies
September 24 2014 4:40 PM
Two universities have introduced a new computer program to help American farmers get the most out of national farm subsidy programs.
- Security Council, Chaired By Obama, Aims To Halt Terror Recruitment
September 24 2014 3:46 PM
The resolution requires states to combat terrorism domestically and prevent their citizens from leaving to fight for foreign terrorist groups.
- Who Is Muhsin Al-Fadhli?
September 24 2014 2:20 PM
Muhsin Al-Fadhli was one of the few al Qaeda operatives with prior knowledge of 9/11. He was only 20 years old at the time.
- Russia 'Challenges The Post-War Order' With Actions In Ukraine: Obama
September 24 2014 12:45 PM
"Russian aggression in Europe recalls the days when large nations trampled small ones in pursuit of territorial ambition,” Obama said
- 'Into The Heart Of Darkness'
September 24 2014 10:42 AM
At the U.N. General Assembly on Wednesday, Obama addressed ISIS, saying that "the only language these terrorist groups understand is force."
- 'Baghdad Could Have Fallen'
September 24 2014 10:19 AM
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry suggested the Iraqi capital might have come under ISIS control if not for U.S. airstrikes.
- Dinesh D'Souza Has A 'Big Smile' Over His Sentence
September 24 2014 9:04 AM
A federal judge sentenced Dinesh D'Souza to a community confinement center for violating campaign finance law.
- Chelsea Clinton Calls Elephant Poaching An 'Existential' Threat At Clinton Global Initiative
September 24 2014 3:59 AM
Chelsea Clinton reportedly said at the Clinton Global Initiative on Tuesday that the poaching of African elephants is a "security threat."
- 5 Arrested In Ferguson After Fresh Unrest
September 24 2014 3:19 AM
Protests in the St. Louis suburb flared up again after one of two memorials to slain teen Michael Brown was destroyed in a fire Tuesday.
- Man Charged With Abduction Of Missing Virginia Student
September 23 2014 9:33 PM
An arrest warrant has been issued for Jesse Matthew Jr. in the case of missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham.
- Jeb Bush, 2016? His Schedule May Be A Hint
September 23 2014 7:32 PM
If the former Florida governor isn't running, why is he making an appearance at an upcoming GOP fundraiser in South Carolina?
- US Airstrikes In Syria Scramble Middle East Alliances
September 23 2014 7:23 PM
Sunni Arab states are supporting U.S. strikes against ISIS in Syria, but will have to deal with a worsening humanitarian crisis.
- Al-Nusra Front Leader Killed in Syria Airstrikes
September 23 2014 5:44 PM
One of the key leaders of to al-Nusra Front has been killed in airstrikes in Syria, the group said in a statement.
- Cameron: Queen 'Purred' After Scotland Independence Vote Loss
September 23 2014 5:19 PM
"She purred down the line. ... Never heard someone so happy.”