- Smart Car Tipping Invades San Francisco
April 08 2014 1:03 PM
Police believe six to eight people are responsible for the Smart car tipping incidents. At least they're leaving the cows alone.
- Here's Where Jeb Bush And Other GOP Hopefuls Stand On The Issues
April 08 2014 6:06 AM
As Chris Christie's clout fades, several Republicans are maneuvering. From the Tea Party favorites to moderates, here's where they stand.
- Who Is Melissa Anne Hixon Peacock? Meet Rep. Vance McAllister's Alleged Mistress
April 07 2014 10:45 PM
Vance McAllister has apologized after being caught kissing a staffer, identified as Melissa Anne Hixon Peacock.
- Unemployment Benefit Renewal Passes Senate
April 07 2014 8:32 PM
A few Republicans are pressing Boehner for a vote, but he seems unlikely to move.
- Less-Informed Americans Likelier To Back Intervention In Ukraine
April 07 2014 8:00 PM
The study asked Americans to find Ukraine on a map and then give their foreign policy preferences.
- What India Would Look Like After A Right Turn
April 07 2014 1:00 PM
PM candidate Narendra Modi is already a highly controversial figure due largely to events that took place in his native state of Gujarat in 2002.
- Search Resumes For Missing Father And Son Hikers
April 07 2014 12:33 PM
Damian and Evan McManus were on a boys' spring break trip to Echo Lake. They were last heard from on Wednesday.
- Obamacare Now 'Hip'? Not Quite
April 07 2014 12:06 PM
However, Gallup data indicates that Republicans may have to adjust their strategy from the current all-out attack on health care reform.
- Tennessee Man With 13 DUIs: Bobby Ray Towry Facing Up To 21-Year Sentence In Florida, Possible 14th DUI In Volunteer State [PHOTO]
April 07 2014 10:29 AM
Bobby Ray Towry faces up to 21 years in prison stemming from a 2006 DUI arrest in Florida.
- Pelosi: Cheney Set Tone For Post-Sept. 11 CIA Interrogation
April 06 2014 10:12 PM
"I do believe that during the Bush-Cheney administration, that Vice President Cheney set a tone and an attitude for the CIA."
- Medical Marijuana User Sues NJ Transit
April 05 2014 3:34 PM
Is marijuana safe at the workplace? NJ Transit and the DOT says medical status doesn't make it any safer.
- Relisha Rudd Missing: Have You Seen This Man? [VIDEO]
April 04 2014 3:55 PM
D.C. police say they only want to talk to the person of interest, whom they believe may know something about Relisha Rudd's disappearance.
- With Russia At Door, Europe Can't Spend More On Defense
April 04 2014 1:40 PM
The U.S. wants its European allies to spend more money for the military. There is just one problem: The Europeans don't have it.
- Sarah Palin vs. Paul Ryan's Budget: 'It's Trouble For Our Nation'
April 04 2014 11:31 AM
Ryan may be the Republican budget expert, but movement conservatives may sink his budget in the Republican-controlled House.
- Mississippi Gov. Signs 'Religious Liberty' Bill That Allows Anti-Gay Discrimination
April 04 2014 11:17 AM
Anti-gay activist Tony Perkins praised Mississippi for protecting "religious exercise."
- NSA Reforms May Cause Complications For Service Providers
April 03 2014 8:49 PM
President Obama's NSA reforms are reason for a reserved sigh of relief for many Americans, but the situation is more complicated than it seems.
- Ft. Hood Shooting Could Have Been Prevented: Ex-Official
April 03 2014 4:46 PM
The Pentagon has not followed a key recommendation of a task force appointed after the 2009 shooting at the same Texas Army base.
- Say Goodbye To The Tomahawk Missile
April 03 2014 3:58 PM
The U.S. Navy's use of the Tomahawk missile may start winding down as the Pentagon terminates its production from 2016 onward.
- Talk Radio Hosts Gather Against Immigration Reform - And Boehner
April 03 2014 2:37 PM
They've derailed immigration reform before. Now conservative radio hosts plan to do it again -- this time fighting some of their own.
- From Exploding Cigars To Twitter: How US Tried To Topple Castro
April 03 2014 2:32 PM
The Twitter-like ZunZuneo seems to be just the latest line of attack in a 55-year campaign