- Obama's Use Of Powers On Trial At Judiciary Panel
February 26 2014 6:09 AM
Obama recently declared that he will be using more executive action if Congress stalls his agenda.
- Drugs And Money Laundering: Q&A With Former Fed Bob Mazur
February 26 2014 6:00 AM
Mazur is an outspoken critic of the way governments and banks combat money laundering, the drug cartels' lifeblood.
- Arizona Governor Faces Decision On Anti-Gay Bill
February 25 2014 8:04 PM
SB 1062, which would let businesses refuse service to customers for religious reasons, is opposed by many corporations and top Republicans.
- Meet Jack Burkman, The Republican Lobbyist Trying To Ban Gay Players From The NFL
February 25 2014 6:44 PM
Republican lobbyist Jack Burkman says he's busy drafting a bill that would ban gay players from the NFL. He cites fears of showering.
- Who Is Mayo Zambada? Meet El Chapo's Likely Successor
February 25 2014 6:03 PM
Meet the most likely successor of Mexico's Sinaloa drug cartel.
- Is Russia Preparing To Take Or Evacuate Crimea?
February 25 2014 4:19 PM
Trying to discern the Kremlin's next move is almost as hard today as it was for Sovietologists during the Cold War.
- Outside US, NATO Is Not Exactly Going On A Spending Spree
February 25 2014 3:55 PM
With the majority of NATO forces withdrawing from Afghanistan by the end of 2014, the question is, what comes next for the alliance?
- Obama And Boehner Meet: That, Itself, Is Progress
February 25 2014 3:54 PM
President Obama and House Speaker John Boehner met privately for the first time since 2012 to discuss immigration reform and other issues.
- North Dakota Governor Pushes For 'Loose' Energy Policy
February 25 2014 2:54 PM
Gov. Jack Dalrymple warned the Obama administration not to make premature decisions about which sources of energy will be most cost-effective.
- Did Chris Mapp Dig A Deeper Hole in Texas?
February 25 2014 12:24 PM
Mapp, a businessman, says he's plainspoken, and if Texans can't handle it then he's probably not the guy for them.
- What The GOP Is Likely To Protest About FATCA Tax Reform
February 25 2014 5:45 AM
Republicans will press criticism of the ambitious tax evasion crackdown during 2014 elections.
- Georgia Senate Candidate Paul Broun: Support Israel Or God Will Curse America
February 24 2014 5:56 PM
Paul Broun, a congressman and Republican Senate hopeful, says God could stop blessing America if it does not support Israel.
- Russian Ships Reported Massing On Crimean Coast
February 24 2014 5:21 PM
To some, the buildup is a prelude to a Russian takeover of the disputed Crimea region of Ukraine.
- Hagel Wants A Leaner, Cheaper US Department Of Defense
February 24 2014 5:11 PM
Defense Secretary Hagel says the U.S. will still be protected but the military will face some gaps in training and maintenance.
- Despite UN Embargo, Iran Signs Arms Deal With Iraq
February 24 2014 1:49 PM
Since the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq, relations between Shiite Iran and Shiite-led Iraq have increased.
- This May Represent Obama's Best Second-Term Coalition
February 24 2014 12:30 PM
Still threatening to use his executive power sans action from Congress, Obama tells state executives he's ready to work with them on economic issues.
- The US Government Owns A Lot Of Buildings
February 24 2014 12:12 PM
What's more, the federal government says that about 77,000 are unneeded or underused.
- The Rationale Behind Turkey's New Internet Laws
February 24 2014 11:47 AM
Turkey's government imposed strict Internet laws that have put President Abdullah Gul in a precarious position.
- Ian Somerhalder Reacts To 'Vampire Diaries' Crew Member's Death
February 24 2014 10:31 AM
Ian Somerhalder, star of "The Vampire Diaries," said crew member Sarah Jones was like a sister to him.
- What Next In Mexican Drug War After El Chapo's Arrest?
February 22 2014 9:38 PM
The arrest of Joaquín Guzmán is a momentous victory for authorities, but will a new round of bloodshed follow?