- Sherie Lash Arrested In Alturas Shooting [PHOTO]
February 21 2014 12:31 PM
Sherie Lash was attending her eviction hearing when she opened fire in a tribal office.
- Why Won't Kiev Take US Defense Secretary Hagel's Phone Calls?
February 21 2014 12:09 PM
A veteran U.S. diplomat said the silent treatment from Ukraine is alarming.
- Two Israeli Arms Dealers Suspected Of Smuggling Arms To Iran
February 21 2014 5:55 AM
This would not be the first time the two tried selling arms to Iran.
- 101-Year-Old Joe Newman Announces Run For Congress
February 20 2014 9:19 PM
Joe Newman will be challenging current seat holder Vern Buchanan during the fall election.
- Walker Aide Sent Racist Email
February 20 2014 5:10 PM
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker’s former chief-of-staff sent an incredibly derogatory email to staffers in 2010.
- Michele Bachmann: Americans 'Aren't Ready' For A Woman President
February 20 2014 3:29 PM
The Minnesota Republican who ran for president in 2012 also said guilt was the reason Americans elected President Obama.
- Bree Walker, Ex-KCBS Anchor, Arrested [PHOTO]
February 20 2014 3:27 PM
An officer said he smelled alcohol on Bree Walker's breath. She declined to take a sobriety test.
- Facebook Is Awash In Bloody Ribbons, Black Profiles
February 20 2014 2:30 PM
Amid a surge of Kiev violence, Ukrainian expats are showing support on social media, as those living at home share firsthand horror stories.
- The Key Points Of The Israel-Jordan Gas Deal
February 20 2014 12:57 PM
The U.S. looks to the Eastern Mediterranean energy finds to help foster economic ties between Israel and its Arab neighbors.
- South Carolina Lawmakers Punish Colleges For Assigning LGBT Books
February 20 2014 12:37 PM
South Carolina lawmakers have decided to cut funding for a pair of colleges that assigned students LGBT books.
- Burglar Falls Asleep: Duane Immich Allegedly Found Snoring On Judith Smolinski's Couch [PHOTO]
February 20 2014 12:31 PM
Judith Smolinski woke up to burglary suspect Duane Immich snoring on her couch.
- Nevada GOP Candidate: Employment Non-Discrimination Act Is 'Segregation Law'
February 19 2014 4:10 PM
Congressional candidate Cresent Hardy called workplace non-discrimination protection for LGBT workers a form of "segregation."
- Massachusetts Sausage Assault: Fritz Simeon Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Woman Because She Forgot To Cook Him Sausage
February 19 2014 3:47 PM
Fritz Simeon flew into a rage because the woman didn't serve him a sausage with his breakfast in bed, police said.
- VA Ignored Veterans' Suicidal Tendencies
February 19 2014 3:42 PM
A whistleblower who suffered retribution has been vindicated by a Department of Veterans Affairs admission.
- Spc. Terry Harrison Suspended For Soldier's Open Casket Photo
February 19 2014 3:18 PM
The photo showed soldiers looking away from the camera, giving peace signs and doing bunny ears.
- Kansas Bill Could Legalize Spanking That Bruises Children
February 19 2014 1:03 PM
A bill proposed in Kansas would allow parents -- and anyone to whom parents give permission -- to spank children until they bruise.
- Utah Republican: Increase Carbon Dioxide, There Isn’t Enough For Plants
February 19 2014 12:09 PM
What greenhouse effect? Utah Rep. Jerry Anderson says we can go back to carbon dioxide levels not seen since the dinosaurs.
- Republicans On Immigration Reform: 'We Have To Get Past The Primaries'
February 19 2014 6:23 AM
Backlash from primary voters is keeping House Republicans' hands tied on an immigration reform bill.
- Barney Miller: 40 Years Later, The Most Intelligent, Literate US Sitcom Ever
February 19 2014 6:21 AM
Barney Miller became a much admired and cherished piece of television history as one of the most intelligent and literate programs ever broadcast
- 'Joe The Plumber' - Now A Union Guy
February 18 2014 2:06 PM
Conservative hero Samuel Wurzelbacher, foe of spread-the-wealth economics, is now a member of something he should be very much against.