- Obama's Advisers To Testify In House Hearing On Climate Change
September 12 2014 8:59 AM
Advisers to President Barack Obama will appear before a House panel next week to talk about the president’s climate change agenda.
- Obama Losing Support Among Women
September 12 2014 8:20 AM
Women, Latinos and young voters are becoming disillusioned with Obama.
- US Gathers Arab Support For Anti-ISIS Operations
September 12 2014 1:44 AM
Turkey, however, did not sign the joint statement, signaling its unwillingness to participate directly in the fight against Islamic State.
- Obama's ISIS Plan Gains Republican Support
September 11 2014 11:23 PM
"The president’s made clear that he doesn’t want boots on the ground, well somebody’s boots have to be on the ground,” House Speaker John Boehner said.
- The Number Of ISIS Fighters Has Tripled, The CIA Says
September 11 2014 10:03 PM
A CIA assessment said the number of fighters with the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria could be as high as 31,500.
- Rob Ford's Biopsy Results Won't Be Known For A Week, Doctors Say
September 11 2014 8:39 PM
The test results on Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's tumor will not be ready until next week.
- Rand Paul Says He'll Be Busy Next Summer. Guess Why.
September 11 2014 8:20 PM
He might be too busy campaigning in the 2016 presidential elections for such leisurely activities.
- James Foley's Mother Is 'Embarrassed And Appalled'
September 11 2014 6:57 PM
James Foley's mother criticized the U.S. government during an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper Thursday.
- Where US Allies Stand On ISIS
September 11 2014 12:23 PM
Israel "fully supports" Obama's strategy, while Turkey said it will only participate in humanitarian missions in the campaign against ISIS.
- GOP Viewed As Stronger On Terrorism After Obama's 'Strategy' Blunder
September 11 2014 10:53 AM
The gap between Republicans and Democrats on terrorism has widened to an all-time high.
- New Russian Sanctions Threaten Exxon, BP Oil Ties
September 11 2014 10:07 AM
If enacted, the sanctions would bar Western oil and gas firms from working with Russia in the Arctic, deep seas or shale formations.
- Iran Tells West To Abandon 'Illogical Demands'
September 11 2014 9:05 AM
Iran has so far managed to win some concessions from Western nations by promising to scale back its nuclear program.
- The Expensive Business Of Immigration Detention
September 11 2014 8:11 AM
Immigration detention costs U.S. taxpayers around $2 million a year. Cheaper -- and, some say, more humane -- alternatives already exist.
- Syrian Rebels Laud Obama's ISIS Strategy, But What About Assad?
September 11 2014 8:06 AM
The Syrian National Coalition wants to take on both ISIS and Bashar Assad, but that's not Obama's strategy.
- Honolulu Decides Homeless People Are Not Welcome At Tourist Spots
September 11 2014 7:31 AM
The Honolulu City Council approved three bills, while a fourth one restricting homeless people from resting on sidewalks, was not passed.
- 15 Iconic Images From The Sept. 11, 2001 Attacks And Aftermath
September 11 2014 6:16 AM
The photographs from 9/11 and its aftermath remain some of the most iconic images in modern history.
- Are We Safer Now Than Before 9/11?
September 11 2014 6:14 AM
More attention is being paid now to terrorist threats, but America's wars are also breeding more extremists.
- Al Qaeda-Backed Group Releases Captured UN Troops
September 11 2014 5:52 AM
Fijian peacekeeping troops who were posted in the Golan Heights had been captured two weeks ago by the Nusra Front.
- 'What Are We Going To Do With Assad?'
September 11 2014 4:44 AM
President Obama announced his strategy for a broader coalition to combat ISIS but failed to address how this will affect the Assad regime.
- Obama Orders Airstrikes On The Islamic State In Syria
September 10 2014 10:47 PM
President Obama announced his strategy to destroy ISIS: airstrikes, an international coalition, but no US combat boots on the ground.