- Why A Billionaire Green Activist May Target Sen. Landrieu
February 18 2014 9:31 AM
Tom Steyer's super PAC NextGen Climate Action has launched a media campaign against the Keystone XL pipeline.
- Anti-Gay Bill Likely To Die In Kansas Senate
February 17 2014 5:41 PM
A controversial bill that would protect businesses from refusing service to same-sex couples may be headed for defeat.
- Florida Puzzle Murder: Vinayak Shanbhag Allegedly Killed Father With Sledgehammer Because He Upset Him While 'Playing Puzzles' [PHOTO]
February 17 2014 3:20 PM
Vinayak Shanbhag told police he had been violent with other family members. He faces first-degree murder charges in the killing of Pandurang Shanbhag.
- Scalia Rules That Chicago Deep Dish Doesn't Count As Pizza
February 17 2014 12:27 PM
The Supreme Court Justice, who hails from a different pizza tradition, made a controversial (and not legally binding) ruling.
- Luis Rodriguez Dead: Oklahoma Man Dies In Police Custody; Moore Cops Put On Administrative Leave [VIDEO]
February 17 2014 12:24 PM
Luis Rodriguez stopped breathing after being handcuffed. His family claims he was beaten by police officers shortly before he died.
- Americans Want It All: Border Security, Undocumented Addressed
February 17 2014 11:38 AM
A "big deal" - a comprehensive solution for U.S. immigration reform - may be Congress' best choice, a Gallup poll indicates.
- Ryan Uhre Missing: FSU Grad Disappeared On Super Bowl Sunday
February 17 2014 10:23 AM
Tallahassee police said there's no evidence so far of foul play in the disappearance of missing FSU grad Ryan Uhre.
- Police Taser Deaf Man Trying To Communicate With ASL
February 16 2014 11:35 PM
When the Hawthorne, Calif., cops told Jonathan Meister to stop loading boxes into his car, Meister couldn't hear the order.
- Forecasts Suggest Iran Could Go Back To Growth This Year
February 14 2014 4:21 PM
Is easing economic sanctions enough to help turn around Iran's economy?
- Happy Valentine's Day From President Obama And Michelle [PHOTO]
February 14 2014 2:02 PM
President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama share adorable pictures of one another for Valentine's Day.
- Tennessee Bombing Suspect Richard Parker Arrested
February 14 2014 11:47 AM
Richard Parker allegedly was behind the bombing that killed his in-laws in Tennessee.
- Why Pro-Western Candidates May Not Align With US Interests In Afghanistan
February 14 2014 10:20 AM
As the Afghan presidential election approaches, is there one candidate the U.S. may prefer to succeed Hamid Karzai?
- Body Of Missing Travel Blogger Leanne Bearden Found
February 14 2014 10:01 AM
Leanne Hecht Bearden had been missing since Jan. 17. She recently came back from a trip around the world.
- Virginia Judge Rules State's Ban on Gay Marriage Unconstitutional
February 14 2014 12:26 AM
Seventeen states and the District of Columbia now allow gay marriage, but none of them is in the old South.
- Kansas Bill May Soon Legalize Discrimination Against Gays And Lesbians
February 13 2014 4:14 PM
A new bill passed by the Kansas House could make it legal to refuse service to gay and lesbian couples.
- Carmen Farina, New York City Schools Chancellor, Says It's A 'Beautiful Day' Despite Snow
February 13 2014 3:42 PM
NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio and Schools Chancellor Carmen Farina took heat for opening schools during Winter Storm Pax.
- Is Your Flight Canceled From Winter Storm Pax? Find Out Here
February 13 2014 3:42 PM
More than 6,000 flights were canceled due to Winter Storm Pax. Find out here if your flight is affected.
- Carly "Charli" Scott Missing: Car Of Pregnant Hawaii Woman Found, But No Sign Of 27-Year-Old From Maui [PHOTO]
February 13 2014 11:21 AM
Carly "Charli" Scott went missing on Sunday. Her car and dog have been found, but the search for the missing pregnant woman continues.
- How 'The Lego Movie' Pokes Fun At (Or Creepily Promotes) Fascism
February 13 2014 11:00 AM
"The Lego Movie" may have a hit on its hands with "Everything is Awesome," but the song's lyrics highlight the dangers of a kind of modern Fascism.
- US Debt Ceiling Won't Jolt Markets This Year
February 12 2014 3:54 PM
The U.S. Senate passed the debt ceiling increase bill, 55-43, after a filibuster attempt by Ted Cruz was blocked by his own party leaders.