- UK Lawyers Back BP In Deepwater Horizon Court Cases
September 08 2014 10:32 AM
British lawyers urged the U.S. Supreme Court to review its finding that BP has to keep compensating companies for oil spill damage.
- What's Causing Measles Cases To Spike In The US?
September 08 2014 9:09 AM
Eighteen measles outbreaks are responsible for 89 percent of the 592 reported cases in the U.S. this year.
- Christie Investments Lag Stock Market, Costing NJ Billions
September 08 2014 8:50 AM
The cost to NJ taxpayers of high-fee Wall Street investments, which have lagged the S&P 500, is hundreds of dollars per household.
- NYC Leaders Seek 9/11 Health Benefits Extension
September 08 2014 8:12 AM
People living in all 50 states are recipients of some type of 9/11 health benefit.
- Rare Enterovirus Affects Children In 10 US States
September 08 2014 2:47 AM
There is no specific treatment or medication yet to tackle enterovirus EV-D68, which can be fatal in some cases.
- US Airstrikes Help Iraqi Forces Retake Area Around Haditha Dam
September 08 2014 1:57 AM
US airstrikes are helping Iraqi ground troops regain territory lost to the Islamic State.
- US Air Strikes Target ISIS Militants Near Iraqi Dam
September 07 2014 4:04 AM
It is the U.S.'s first offensive in Iraq's western Anbar province since it started air strikes on ISIS forces in the north of the country in August.
- One In Five US Women Raped During Lifetime, Says CDC Report
September 07 2014 3:36 AM
The CDC's report reveals 44 percent of women in U.S. have suffered some form of sexual violence during their lifetime.
- American Matthew Miller Faces North Korean Trial Next Week
September 06 2014 9:20 PM
Matthew Miller, a resident of Bakersfield, Calif., will go to trial in North Korea Sept. 14, its state media says.
- Reports Of Fresh Shelling In Ukraine Strain Cease-Fire
September 06 2014 8:04 PM
Witnesses saw plumes of black smoke filling the sky on Sunday morning, in a further test for a cease-fire that is barely 40 hours old.
- Obama Delays Immigration Action Until After Election
September 06 2014 12:35 PM
The president had pledged action on immigration reform by the end of the summer. Republicans call the reversal "raw politics."
- Texas Politician Wendy Davis Reveals Abortions In Memoir
September 06 2014 11:47 AM
Wendy Davis details her decision to have an abortion 17 years ago in her memoir, "Forgetting to Be Afraid."
- 2004 Memos Detail Bush's Justification For Illicit Spying
September 06 2014 11:32 AM
President George W. Bush authorized the NSA's Stellar Wind shortly after the Sept. 11 attacks. Newly revealed memos show the reasoning.
- Mystery Virus Causes Illinois Hospital To Bar Children
September 06 2014 7:37 AM
Symptoms of the disease include fever, runny nose, sneezing, cough, mouth blister, body and muscle aches and rash.
- North Korea Test Fires Short-Range Missiles In Sea Of Japan
September 06 2014 5:27 AM
The North Koreans announced that they have successfully completed testing a new tactical short-range missile.
- Almost 1,000 Attend Memorial Service For Journalist Beheaded By ISIS
September 06 2014 12:33 AM
Murdered journalist Steven Sotloff's was remembered at the memorial service as a person committed to revealing the truth.
- Third American Infected With Ebola Is 'Stable'
September 05 2014 9:03 PM
Rick Sacra returned from Liberia Thursday and was communicating with doctors treating him for Ebola within 24 hours.
- Wreckage Spotted Off Jamaica Near Missing Plane's Last Contact
September 05 2014 8:10 PM
The pilot of the Soctata TBM-700 was seen "unconscious and slumped over" in the cockpit before the crash.
- Ricin One Of Six Pathogens Found Improperly Stored At NIH, FDA
September 05 2014 6:20 PM
NIH and FDA officials admitted that dangerous, plague-causing bacteria was found outside secure labs.
- NATO Tries New Tough Line On Putin With 'Spearhead' Force
September 05 2014 4:28 PM
NATO sought to reaffirm its relevancy in a post-Cold War at its Wales summit.