- Eric Holder Scolded On AP Scandal: 'We Don't Know Where The Buck Stops,' Congressman Says To AG
May 15 2013 2:20 PM
The attorney general said he recused himself from the case, but he still took heat over the AP phone records scandal.
- Organization Threatens IRS Over Targeting Of Conservative Groups
May 15 2013 12:43 PM
An organization has set a Friday deadline for the IRS to grant tax-exempt status to 10 conservative groups that it represents.
- Columbia Seeks To Change 'Whites-Only' Scholarship
May 15 2013 12:35 PM
The "whites-only" scholarship can only be given to Caucasians from Iowa presently.
- Chinese White House Petitioner Draws Fire Of Officials, In China
May 15 2013 12:17 PM
Local officials are telling a woman in Chengdu to delete a White House petition bringing attention to a controversial petrochemical plant.
- 7 Caught Trespassing At Mass. Reservoir
May 15 2013 11:55 AM
Massachusetts State Police detained seven people on Tuesday after they were caught trespassing at the Quabbin Reservoir in Belchertown, Mass.
- Eric Holder Heckled At Start Of Judiciary Committee Hearing
May 15 2013 11:07 AM
The committee, which is dominated by Republicans, claims the Justice Department has been politicized.
- Man Dribbling Soccer Ball To Brazil Killed By Car
May 15 2013 8:29 AM
A Seattle man was struck and killed by a car just 14 days into his journey of dribbling a soccer ball from here to Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- IRS Scandal Extends Beyond Cincinnati
May 14 2013 6:27 PM
The scandal surrounding the IRS's targeting of conservative groups applying for federal tax-exempt status is broader than previously thought.
- Agency Recommends Stricter Guidelines On Drunk Driving
May 14 2013 6:02 PM
The National Transportation Safety Board voted on Tuesday to recommend that all states adopt a stricter drunk driving limit.
- Armed Security Guard Accidentally Shoots Student At Rangeview High School In Aurora, Colo.
May 14 2013 5:27 PM
A school monitor at Rangeview High School who works part-time as a security guard accidentally shot a student.
- Can Eric Holder Survive The AP Phone Scandal?
May 14 2013 3:25 PM
The attorney general said he recused himself from the leak investigation, but is the GOP skeptical about what he knows?
- IRS Tea Party Scrutiny: What’s At Stake For Obama?
May 14 2013 2:22 PM
If there is no evidence the IRS was acting on an order from higher-ups, then the president may just walk away unscathed.