- McGruff The Crime Dog Actor Gets 16 Years
February 10 2014 1:45 PM
John R. Morales, who put on a McGruff costume for the Harris County Sheriff's Association in the 1990s, said he sold drugs to help sick relatives.
- Georgia Kroger Shooting? 2 People In Custody After Incident In Lawrenceville
February 10 2014 1:26 PM
Police have not confirmed that a shooting took place in the Kroger, but a witness heard gunshots.
- What Conservative Groups Fear About Boehner
February 10 2014 1:12 PM
The speaker of the House says immigration reform must get done. But he also says it isn't happening this year.
- Is Walker Lying About Voting For Reagan?
February 10 2014 12:36 PM
The governor of Wisconsin claims to have voted for the conservative icon, but he was too young to have done so. What gives?
- 'Operation Angry Birds' Busts NY Cockfighting Ring
February 09 2014 10:20 PM
As many as 3,000 pissed-off roosters were rescued, 70 people were rounded up and nine people were arrested.
- Feds Will Recognize Same-Sex Marriages In All 50 States
February 08 2014 3:33 PM
The Justice Dept. will issue memo recognizing same-sex marriages “to the greatest extent possible under law.”
- Kenneth Bae Sent Back To Labor Camp
February 08 2014 11:48 AM
Bae, who was moved to a hospital after he lost 50 pounds in August last year, was returned to the labor camp on Jan. 20.
- Here Are 2014’s First Measles Outbreaks
February 07 2014 4:23 PM
A new report says nearly 14 million people were saved by measles vaccines from 2000 to 2012.
- Joe Biden: There's 'No Reason' Not To Run In 2016
February 07 2014 3:58 PM
Vice President Joe Biden said on Friday there is "no obvious reason" not to run for president.
- Florida Pop-Tart Gun Bill One Step Closer To Law
February 07 2014 1:26 PM
The "Pop-Tart Bill" would stop schools from being forced to suspend students who shape pastries into guns.
- Xbox Kinect On North/South Korea Border Patrol?
February 07 2014 12:32 PM
The South Korean soldiers at the hypersensitive border with the North aren't slacking off. They're using gaming technology to defend their nation.
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez Talks Citizenship, GOP Principles And Obama
February 07 2014 11:00 AM
In a candid chat, the Illinois congressman said the president can use his executive powers to do more -- but compromise is key -- for immigration reform.
- Florida Man Arrested For Spitting On Cop's Face
February 07 2014 10:23 AM
Brian Hussey allegedly told a cop he can blow in his face because he "doesn't take orders from Asians."
- Will US Veterans Get Pension Cuts Repealed?
February 07 2014 10:10 AM
A U.S. Senate repeal of veterans' pension cuts is "likely," according to Democratic Sen. Adam Smith, an opponent of the proposal.
- Why Is NBA Legend Muggsy Bogues In India?
February 07 2014 5:01 AM
Bogues is seeking to inspire other youths who face long and perhaps insurmountable odds of ever reaching the NBA -- kids in India.
- Congress Candidate Clay Aiken's Deleted Tweets
February 06 2014 4:12 PM
The singer and "American Idol" runner-up is a congressional candidate now, which means he has to clean up his act on Twitter.
- Black History Month Menu in Bad Taste
February 06 2014 3:32 PM
A private girls high school has apologized and removed its planned menu, saying it did not "wish to perpetrate racial stereotypes."
- Religion In The US, Mapped
February 06 2014 2:08 PM
Mississippi is the most Protestant state, Rhode Island is the most Catholic, Utah is Mormon and New York has the most Jews.
- Frozen Gator, Meth Found In Florida Home
February 06 2014 1:17 PM
Cortney Lorraine Williams allegedly told police that she and her husband, Shane William Park, planned to stuff the two dead alligators.
- Noah McCall Arrested: Albany Frat Brother Allegedly Urinated On Cop Investigating Loud Party
February 06 2014 1:16 PM
Noah McCall was "quickly apprehended" after he allegedly urinated on an Albany police officer.