- Amid Al Qaeda Bomb Fears, Obama To Urge European Airport Security
July 02 2014 4:04 PM
Al Qaeda operatives in Syria and Yemen may be trying to put unconventional bombs on European airliners.
- Presidential Privacy Board Blesses NSA Spying
July 02 2014 3:19 AM
The Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board was appointed by President Barack Obama to deliberate on the NSA's spying program.
- Russia To The Rescue As US Delays F-16 Delivery
July 01 2014 5:20 PM
Russia is providing Iraq with fighter jets to combat ISIS while U.S. F-16s won't be ready until the end of the year.
- Revenge Porn Now Banned In Colorado, Idaho
July 01 2014 3:25 PM
The unauthorized posting of explicit pictures or videos of an ex-lover is now illegal in a number of US states, with more legislation pending.
- Judge Strikes Down Kentucky’s Ban On Same-Sex Marriage
July 01 2014 1:35 PM
The judge's ruling is now on hold, pending the results of an appeal.
- First Tropical Storm Of the Season Forms Off Coast Of Florida
July 01 2014 11:54 AM
Tropical Storm Arthur just formed off the coast of Florida and is likely to gain strength.
- Obama Pledges Anti-Bias Order For Transgender Federal Employees
June 30 2014 10:50 PM
It's the third executive order from the POTUS in recent weeks.
- US Sending 300 More US Troops to Iraq
June 30 2014 8:27 PM
President Barack Obama authorized 300 more troops to go to Iraq.
- Confidence In Every Branch Of US Government Is Dismal
June 30 2014 7:41 PM
Even the Supreme Court is in disrepute, and don't ask about Congress.
- Court Deals A Setback To Public Unions, Not Fatal Blow (Yet)
June 30 2014 4:23 PM
It's only a matter of time before another challenge to public worker union activity reaches the Supreme Court.
- Obama Exercises Executive Action On Immigration Reform
June 30 2014 3:59 PM
The president blasted House Republicans for the failure "to pass a darn bill."
- The Largest Companies Affected By Hobby Lobby Ruling
June 30 2014 11:59 AM
Koch Industries, Bechtel and Mars Inc. are the three largest private, family-owned businesses in the country.
- SCOTUS Decision To Determine Future Of Public Sector Unions
June 30 2014 11:31 AM
The Supreme Court could strike a huge blow against public sector unions today in a decision involving union fees.
- For-Profit Companies Can Deny Contraception On Religious Grounds: SCOTUS
June 30 2014 10:47 AM
The so-called Hobby Lobby Case decision was a blow to a small provision under Obamacare.
- Former P&G Chief Will Head Veterans Affairs
June 30 2014 8:55 AM
Amid a massive scandal over wait times, officials are looking to a new manager with corporate and military experience to solve the problem.
- 4 Arrested In UK Gang Rape
June 30 2014 8:17 AM
Police are still looking for anyone with information on the gang rape of a 17-year-old girl.
- North Korea To Put 2 American Tourists On Trial
June 30 2014 1:37 AM
The U.S. government has warned its citizens to avoid the country as a tourist destination.
- North Korea Says To Try Two Detained U.S. Citizens
June 29 2014 9:40 PM
- Supreme Court Tackles Religious Objections to Obamacare
June 29 2014 9:12 PM
Monday is the final day of the court's term and the Hobby Lobby case is one of two major decisions expected.
- Obama Nominates Former CEO To Head VA
June 29 2014 7:38 PM
Bob McDonald is a marked change from previous nominations, which are nearly all career military men.