- George Zimmerman Arrested, Charged After Dispute With Girlfriend
November 18 2013 1:49 PM
George Zimmerman was taken to the Seminole County Jail following a domestic dispute with his girlfriend.
- At US Budget Talks, Dems And GOP Thinking Small
November 18 2013 12:39 PM
The bipartisan lawmaker group is moving at a snail's pace regarding a budget deal; but there won't be another gov shutdown. (Famous last words.)
- Taliban Bombing In Kabul Targets Afghan Assembly
November 16 2013 5:31 PM
The rebels set off a suicide bomb in the middle of Kabul as a warning against a deal with the U.S.
- US Offers $10M Reward To Capture Benghazi Attackers
November 16 2013 10:53 AM
The State Department said the reward has been in place since January, but it was not publicized due to security concerns.
- Obama Pushes For Emergency Unemployment Insurance Extension
November 15 2013 6:42 PM
The president is asking Congress for an emergency extension of unemployment insurance benefits to last until the end of 2014.
- US Citizens To NSA: See You In Court
November 15 2013 6:34 PM
The NSA's surveillance practices are being challenged in a wide range of lawsuits filed since Edward Snowden began releasing documents.
- How Religion Is Spread In North Korea, And How An American Got Caught
November 15 2013 3:43 PM
New details of detained American Kenneth Bae's religious background exposes how Christianity penetrates the reclusive nation.
- The CIA And Lee Harvey Oswald - Questions Remain
November 15 2013 2:04 PM
The nation still doesn’t know what really happened on Nov. 22, 1963, in Dealey Plaza, in part because the Agency is withholding key documents.
- 'Keep Your Health Insurance' Bill Passes House
November 15 2013 1:59 PM
More than 30 Democrats helped Republicans pass the Obamacare fix, 261 to 157.
- US Rep. Gutierrez On Immigration Reform: We Need More Personal Stories
November 15 2013 1:47 PM
Advocates continue to push for their goal, despite Speaker Boehner saying he has no intention of conferencing the House and Senate immigration bills.
- Russian Arms Dealer Loses US Defense Business
November 15 2013 11:02 AM
With the war in Syria causing diplomatic strain between the U.S. and Russia, arms deals between the two countries are souring too.
- Homeless Florida Man Arrested For Allegedly 'Fluffing' His Genitals
November 15 2013 8:55 AM
William Gibson also allegedly threatened to kill a woman who called police to a Jensen Beach strip mall.
- North Korea Denies Reports About Giving Military Aid To Syria
November 15 2013 1:10 AM
North Korea, Syria's close ally, refuted media claims that the reclusive nation has been aiding Syria's government.
- CIA Collecting Data On International Money Transfers
November 14 2013 9:54 PM
Former and current officials reveal the agency is collecting bulk data under Patriot Act authority.
- The Atlanta Braves' Move To Cobb County Is About Race, Not Transportation
November 14 2013 2:25 PM
The Braves' move to the 'burbs isn't about convenient transportation but separating white fans from Atlanta's black population.
- Children's Hospital Of Wisconsin Shooting: 'Active Shooter' Prompts Lockdown; 'Wanted Person' Shot By Police
November 14 2013 1:52 PM
A suspect in the shooting at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin is in custody, police said.
- Obama Lets Insurers Offer Cancelled Plans
November 14 2013 12:32 PM
However, insurance companies will be required to notify buyers of protection that won't be included in the plan.
- Pittsburgh Shooting: Suspect Anjohnito "A.J." Willett Jr. Charged As An Adult
November 14 2013 11:48 AM
Anjohnito "A.J." Willett Jr. allegedly shot three students in retaliation for a drug-related robbery at Brashear High School in Pittsburgh.
- House Republicans In Impeachment Move Against Eric Holder
November 14 2013 6:54 AM
Holder has been criticized for his role in a bungled federal operation dubbed Fast and Furious and several other scandals.
- Two Secret Service Men Fired From Obama Detail On Misconduct Charges
November 13 2013 10:51 PM
Two Secret Service supervisors have been punished over an incident at a D.C. hotel.