- Miscarriage Of Justice In The Sinclair Case?
March 21 2014 1:58 AM
Brig. Gen. Jeffrey Sinclair was spared jail time and a dismissal from service by the trial judge.
- Russian Military Contracts With West Under Threat By Sanctions
March 20 2014 6:24 PM
Sanctions against Russia could lead to billion-dollar contracts getting canceled by the U.S. and France.
- Obama: 'I Want My Daughters To Have The Same Chances As Men'
March 20 2014 5:03 PM
Before the first White House Summit on Working families, the president urges Congress to pass the minimum-wage increase to help low-income women.
- Who Was Fred Phelps?
March 20 2014 2:01 PM
The founder of the controversial Westboro Baptist Church known for picketing funerals died Thurs. What drove him to become so hateful?
- Why Pelosi Is Unhappy With Obamacare (The Phrase, Not The Policy)
March 20 2014 12:58 PM
President Obama has used the word "Obamacare" before. But when a reporter said it on Thursday, Nancy Pelosi had to shut it down.
- Meet Margie Simms: Fred Phelps' Wife Supported Westboro Baptist Church
March 20 2014 12:47 PM
Fred Phelps and Margie Simms married in 1952, a year after they met at the Arizona Bible Institute.
- Philip Saliba, Head Of Antiochian Orthodox Church, Dead At Age 82
March 20 2014 12:17 PM
Philip Saliba turned a small and largely Arab-speaking church into a major and genuinely diverse North American denomination of eastern Orthodox Christians.
- Instead Of Trade Agreements, US And Russia Now Trading Sanctions
March 20 2014 11:38 AM
President Obama signed an executive order imposing more sanctions against Russian officials and Russia's financial sector.
- Suspected Transgender Serial Killer Donna Perry: What Is Her Defense?
March 20 2014 11:31 AM
Donna Perry denies committing murders as a woman and says she's unsure if she's killed anyone as a man.
- Kelly Gates Arrested: Florida Woman Allegedly Didn't Report Hit-And-Run Of Ex-Boyfriend Mark Kennedy Because She Doesn't Talk And Drive [PHOTO]
March 20 2014 10:07 AM
When officers asked Kelly Gates why she didn't report the hit-and-run, she said she "doesn't talk on the phone while driving," according to a police report.
- Is Kansas About To Legalize Police Retaliation?
March 19 2014 2:53 PM
Kansas lawmakers want sworn affidavits from citizens filing law enforcement complaints and criminal charges if reports prove unfounded.
- And The State With The Lowest Taxes Is?
March 19 2014 2:41 PM
Compare state and local sales tax to total state tax burdens across the U.S. using this data.
- Next Target: Estonia?
March 19 2014 2:31 PM
Now Russia is accusing another neighbor of mistreating its Russian population.
- Which US Companies Could Be Hurt By Sanctions On Russia?
March 19 2014 2:09 PM
As tensions rise in Crimea, observers raise concerns about the Russian sanctions affecting the space program.
- Jerome Murdough, Mentally Ill Inmate, 'Basically Baked To Death' In NYC Jail Cell
March 19 2014 1:27 PM
Although he was supposed to be checked every 15 minutes, Murdough was found dead four hours after being locked up.
- Can Jimmy Carter's Grandson Turn Georgia Into A Swing State?
March 19 2014 12:51 PM
As the state embraces a more diverse population, this year's gubernatorial and Senate elections could be a litmus test for liberals in the South.
- Nicholas Teausant, Suspected Al Qaeda Supporter, Arrested After Allegedly Planning To Bomb LA Metro
March 18 2014 6:56 PM
Nicholas Teausant, 20, was arrested on suspicion of being an Al Qaeda supporter and allegedly planning to bomb Los Angeles subways.
- Execution Rap Video: Political Statement Or Death Threat?
March 18 2014 6:00 PM
An anti-Islam Dutch politician is reportedly saying he will pursue legal action over a rap video that appears to stage a fictionalized version of his execution.
- Is McDonald’s Forcing Employees To Work Off The Clock?
March 18 2014 5:00 PM
Fast-food employees and their allies charge that McDonald’s is stealing their time by making them work for free.
- It's On Between Dems, Republicans As Message War Heats Up
March 18 2014 3:58 PM
Republicans predict a "tsunami-type election" this fall. But Democrats think the biggest weapon they have is the Republican party itself.