- Russia: Boston Bombing Accused's Defense Team Posed As FBI
September 13 2014 4:53 AM
Dzokhar Tsarnaev had said that the mastermind behind the Boston attack was his brother Tamerlan, who had also planned to attack Times Square.
- US Threatened Prosecution Over Ransom: James Foley's Parents
September 13 2014 2:54 AM
The slain journalist's parents said they collected money for a ransom payment, despite the threat of prosecution, which authorities deny.
- The Name 'ISIS' Is Already Taken, By The US Government
September 12 2014 6:23 PM
It turns out the U.S. Air Force has a program called ISIS, which stands for Integrated Sensor is Structure. Now what?
- Fuzzy Math: Christie Pension Numbers Don't Add Up
September 12 2014 5:16 PM
Facing criticism and an ethics complaint, N.J. officials cite a pension investment return rate suddenly higher than they previously reported.
- Fundraiser-In-Chief: Obama Back In Campaign Mode After ISIS Speech
September 12 2014 1:21 PM
The president’s visit to Baltimore isn’t entirely about campaigning. Obama is also set to tour Fort McHenry.
- Hundreds Of Additives Not Tested By FDA
September 12 2014 11:44 AM
Experts say an overhaul of the FDA's process for determining food-additive safety will do little to close a crucial loophole.
- Lawsuit Draws Attention To ‘Impropriety’ Of New Jersey Pension Investments
September 12 2014 10:51 AM
New Jersey’s largest labor group has filed a complaint with the Ethics Commission against one of Gov. Chris Christie’s key appointees.
- Maria Shriver Removed From Arnold Schwarzenegger's Portrait
September 12 2014 9:00 AM
Former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger had Maria Shriver removed from his official portrait, amid a cheating scandal that led to their split.
- Obama's Advisers To Testify In House Hearing On Climate Change
September 12 2014 8:59 AM
Advisers to President Barack Obama will appear before a House panel next week to talk about the president’s climate change agenda.
- Obama Losing Support Among Women
September 12 2014 8:20 AM
Women, Latinos and young voters are becoming disillusioned with Obama.
- US Gathers Arab Support For Anti-ISIS Operations
September 12 2014 1:44 AM
Turkey, however, did not sign the joint statement, signaling its unwillingness to participate directly in the fight against Islamic State.
- Obama's ISIS Plan Gains Republican Support
September 11 2014 11:23 PM
"The president’s made clear that he doesn’t want boots on the ground, well somebody’s boots have to be on the ground,” House Speaker John Boehner said.
- The Number Of ISIS Fighters Has Tripled, The CIA Says
September 11 2014 10:03 PM
A CIA assessment said the number of fighters with the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria could be as high as 31,500.
- Rob Ford's Biopsy Results Won't Be Known For A Week, Doctors Say
September 11 2014 8:39 PM
The test results on Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's tumor will not be ready until next week.
- Rand Paul Says He'll Be Busy Next Summer. Guess Why.
September 11 2014 8:20 PM
He might be too busy campaigning in the 2016 presidential elections for such leisurely activities.
- James Foley's Mother Is 'Embarrassed And Appalled'
September 11 2014 6:57 PM
James Foley's mother criticized the U.S. government during an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper Thursday.
- Where US Allies Stand On ISIS
September 11 2014 12:23 PM
Israel "fully supports" Obama's strategy, while Turkey said it will only participate in humanitarian missions in the campaign against ISIS.
- GOP Viewed As Stronger On Terrorism After Obama's 'Strategy' Blunder
September 11 2014 10:53 AM
The gap between Republicans and Democrats on terrorism has widened to an all-time high.
- New Russian Sanctions Threaten Exxon, BP Oil Ties
September 11 2014 10:07 AM
If enacted, the sanctions would bar Western oil and gas firms from working with Russia in the Arctic, deep seas or shale formations.
- Iran Tells West To Abandon 'Illogical Demands'
September 11 2014 9:05 AM
Iran has so far managed to win some concessions from Western nations by promising to scale back its nuclear program.