The race for the Triple Crown continues this weekend in Baltimore, Md. with the 137th running of the Preakness Stakes on Saturday evening at the Pimlico Race Course.
Kentuckey Derby favorite Bodemeister is the favorite again in Baltimore at 7/4, despite being edged by I'll Have Another at the end of the Derby. I'll Have Another is a close second at 5/2. Went The Day Well at 6/1 and Creative Cause at 7/1 round out the favorites.
1. Tiger Walk 33/1 2. Teeth Of The Dog 15/1 3. Pretension 33/1 4. Zetterholm 22/1 5. Went The Day Well 6/1 6. Creative Cause 7/1 7. Bodemeister 7/4 8. Daddy Nose Best 14/1 9. I'll Have Another 5/2 10. Optimizer 33/1 11. Cozzetti 33/1
Where to Watch: From 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. the Preakness undercard will be shown on NBC Sports Network. The coverage then switches to NBC for the lead up to the Preakness Stakes. The post time for the race is 6:18 p.m.
To watch the race online visit www.nbcsports.com or http://www.firstrowsports.eu/sport/others.html.
- 2012 John Deere Classic Golf: Free Live Stream, Leaderboard, Where-to-Watch, Preview and Prediction for Saturday's Action
- New Orleans Saints News: Drew Brees Signs Record $100 Million Deal
- Dallas Cowboys News: Is DeMarco Murray the Key to the Playoffs?
- 2012 John Deere Classic Golf: Free Live Stream, Leaderboard, Where-to-Watch, Preview and Prediction for Friday's Action