- Study Sheds Light on New Tools for Understanding and Communicating with Consumers
January 30 2015 6:30 PM ET
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today's world is information rich and globally competitive. And with new technologies transforming how consumers make purchasing decisions, it's essential for organizations to utilize innovative tools to not only engage with consumers but also to understand their decision-making.
For instance, a primary research study by Best Practices, LLC found that online qualitative research is an emerging tool that organizations are using to overcome the geographical and scheduling barriers associated with focus groups.
- Best Practices to Host Fifth Medical Affairs Consortium Virtual Roundtable
January 30 2015 6:30 PM ET
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Benchmarking firm, Best Practices, LLC will be hosting its fifth Medical Affairs Roundtable on Thursday, February 5th from 11:00AM – 12:30PM (EST) via a virtual roundtable to discuss "Medical Affairs' Role in Successful Product Launches."
- Vyvanse® (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) Capsules (CII) Becomes First and Only Treatment Approved by the FDA for Adults with Moderate to Severe Binge Eating Disorder
January 30 2015 6:24 PM ET
LEXINGTON, Massachusetts, January 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Rogue Internet Drug Seller Activity Highlights Need for .Pharmacy Domain Public Health Initiative
January 30 2015 6:14 PM ET
MOUNT PROSPECT, Ill., Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today, the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy® (NABP®) issued a report underscoring the need for the .Pharmacy Top-Level Domain (TLD) Program as a public health initiative to help consumers distinguish legitimate online pharmacies from rogue online drug sellers.
- NASA TV Coverage Set for NOAA DSCOVR Launch Feb. 8
January 30 2015 6:13 PM ET
WASHINGTON, Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Deep Space Climate Observatory (DSCOVR) is scheduled to launch at 6:10 p.m. EST Sunday, Feb. 8 from Space Launch Complex 40 at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida on a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket. A backup launch opportunity is available at 6:07 p.m. on Feb. 9, if needed.
NASA Television coverage of the launch will begin at 3:30 p.m. In addition to launch coverage, NASA TV also will air a prelaunch news conference at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 7.
- The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's Statement on President Obama's Precision Medicine Initiative
January 30 2015 6:06 PM ET
BETHESDA, Md., Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- "We are honored that President Obama discussed how our efforts to treat cystic fibrosis reveal the promise of precision medicine and excited that he is launching a national initiative to support this innovative approach. While it is true that we have made amazing progress to treat this disease, the lives of people with CF are still cut far too short. Our work will not be done until we find a cure and all people with CF have access to the lifesaving therapies and support they need to lead full, productive lives."
- Oklahoma Licenses 37 Captive Insurers During 2014
January 30 2015 6:03 PM ET
OKLAHOMA CITY, Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- New captive insurance regulation is providing a boost to Oklahoma's economy. During the past two years, Oklahoma Insurance Commissioner John D. Doak and his administration have taken steps to foster a business friendly environment for the captive industry and streamline Oklahoma's procedures for licensure.
- AbbVie Announces Top-line Results from Phase 3 Study of All-Oral Treatment for Hepatitis C in Japan
January 30 2015 6:00 PM ET
- 95 percent SVR12 rate achieved in Japanese patients new to therapy with genotype 1b chronic hepatitis C virus infection without cirrhosis and with a high viral load
- Regulatory filing in Japan planned for the first quarter of 2015
- Neuberger Berman Real Estate Securities Income Fund Announces Monthly Distribution
January 30 2015 5:55 PM ET
NEW YORK, Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Neuberger Berman Real Estate Securities Income Fund Inc. (NYSE MKT: NRO) has announced a distribution declaration of $0.03 per share of common stock. The distribution announced today is payable on February 27, 2015, has a record date of February 17, 2015 and has an ex-date of February 12, 2015.
- Launch of NASA Soil Moisture Mapping Mission Set for Saturday
January 30 2015 5:50 PM ET
WASHINGTON, Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- NASA's Soil Moisture Active Passive mission (SMAP) now is scheduled to launch from Space Launch Complex 2 at Vandenberg Air Force Base, California at 9:20 a.m. EST (6:20 a.m. PST) Saturday, Jan. 31 on a United Launch Alliance Delta II rocket. NASA Television coverage of the launch will begin at 7 a.m.
- Consumer Watchdog Calls on Senator Richard Pan to Tackle Drunk Emergency Room Physicians
January 30 2015 5:49 PM ET
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Consumer Watchdog today called upon California State Senator Richard Pan to introduce legislation addressing the ongoing problem of drug- and alcohol-abusing physicians in California emergency rooms. Pan has announced legislation that would regulate how hospitals treat intoxicated patients.
- Neuberger Berman High Yield Strategies Fund Announces Monthly Distribution
January 30 2015 5:48 PM ET
NEW YORK, Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Neuberger Berman High Yield Strategies Fund Inc. (NYSE MKT: NHS) has announced a distribution declaration of $0.09 per share of common stock. The distribution announced today is payable on February 27, 2015, has a record date of February 17, 2015 and has an ex-date of February 12, 2015.
- Report: Retail Pizza Innovation Moving In The Right Direction
January 30 2015 5:37 PM ET
ROCKVILLE, Md., Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The frozen pizza industry has a problem on its hands: in the face of health and "real food" trends, frozen pizza may be suffering from a processed food stereotype. The bottom line is that during 2010-2014, the percentage of households eating frozen pizza in the past 30 days has dropped slightly, while the percentage eating 10+ pizzas per month has dropped 15%.
- Boeing Delivers Okay Airways' First Next-Generation 737-900ER
January 30 2015 5:33 PM ET
SEATTLE, Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing (NYSE: BA) and Okay Airways today celebrated the delivery of the carrier's first Next-Generation 737-900ER (Extended Range). The delivery marks the first 737-900ER to be delivered to a Chinese customer and is the first of eight 737-900ERs that Okay Airways has on order.
- IMH Financial Corporation Announces Corporate Debt Restructure
January 30 2015 5:32 PM ET
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Jan.
- Parkway Provides Tax Treatment of 2014 Dividends
January 30 2015 5:31 PM ET
ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Parkway Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PKY) provided today the tax treatment for its 2014 distributions, as follows.
Common Stock (CUSIP #70159Q10-4, ticker symbol PKY on the NYSE):
- More To Love: Southwest Airlines To Offer More Destinations, More Low Fares For Dallas Customers
January 30 2015 5:31 PM ET
DALLAS, Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwest Airlines® (NYSE: LUV) today answered the call of the many thousands of air travel consumers who have benefited from lower fares and the convenience of long-distance flying from Dallas Love Field by announcing it will add new destinations with more nonstop flights made possible by acquiring the rights to two additional Love Field gates.
- Wanted: Jazz Champion Who Just Can't Keep A Secret
January 30 2015 5:31 PM ET
NEWARK, N.J., Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Quick: where is the largest, most comprehensive jazz archive and research center in the world? New Orleans? St.
- GAP Solutions Sponsored Charities Receive $27,500 through the Super Service Challenge
January 30 2015 5:30 PM ET
RESTON, Va., Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- GAP Solutions announces donations totaling $27,500 to six different charities as part of its first internal Super Service Challenge.
- GFI Group Board Announces Exploration of Strategic Alternatives
January 30 2015 5:24 PM ET
LONDON and NEW YORK, Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- GFI Group Inc. ("GFI Group", "GFI" or the "Company"), a leading intermediary and provider of trading technologies and support services to the global OTC and listed markets, announced today that the Company's Board of Directors will explore strategic alternatives with any and all interested parties to maximize shareholder value for all shareholders. These alternatives could include, among others, joint ventures, mergers and/or acquisitions.