We haven’t stopped obsessing about the Season 4 finale of “Pretty Little Liars” since it aired on ABC Family on March 18. The episode, titled “A is for Answers,” finally gave fans a look at what really happened to Alison the night that she “died”/ went missing. However it also opened up a whole new door of confusion and questions.
Fortunately, it doesn’t sound like viewers will have to wait long to get to the bottom of some of craziest of Rosewood’s mysteries. “Pretty Little Liars” will return for its fifth season on June 10, and showrunner Marlene King recently dished that fans will get more answers.
“I can tease that in the fifth episode, which is our 100th episode, a very big mystery will be solved,” King told Alloy Entertainment. “It will ask more questions of course, but you will get closure to a mystery that ‘PLL’-ers have been talking about for one to two seasons.”
What might that mystery be? We’ve compiled a list of 33 questions we would like answered when “Pretty Little Liars” returns:
1. Is Mrs. DiLaurentis dead?
Continue Reading Below
2. If Mrs. D is dead … who killed her?
3. Who was Mrs. D helping, with the cover-up of Alison’s death?
4. Is “A” the same person who tried to kill Alison?
5. Does “A” have an actual accomplice, rather than minions?
6. What is Noel Kahn’s secret?
7. How much does Mona actually know?
8. Is Ezra alive?
9. Who does Ezra think “A” is?
10. Are Paige and Emily done for good?
11. Will Aria get back together with Ezra?
12. Will Hanna take back Caleb?
13. How will the “Ravenswood” story end in “Rosewood”?
14. Where was Jason if he wasn’t at the rehab facility?
15. Why was CeCe wearing the clothes that Mrs. D bought?
16. Whose fingers were sewed into Spencer’s dress?
17. What aren’t Spencer’s parents telling her about the night Alison went missing?
18. Who is buried in Alison’s grave?
19. What is the mystery surrounding Radley?
20. If Ezra is “Board Shorts,” who is “Beach Hottie”?
21. What other videos did Ian have on his computer?
22. What did Melissa whisper in her dad’s ear during the Season 4 finale?
23. Why was Officer Holbrook keeping the Hasting’s family separated?
24. What was Mr. Hasting’s “deal” with Mrs. D regarding Spencer?
25. What is the N.A.T. club?
26. If Ian didn’t die when Alison pushed him off the bell tower, then who killed him?
27. Who killed Garrett?
28. What secret is Wren hiding?
29. Did CeCe really kill Detective Wilden?
30. Why did “A” call the police with CeCe’s whereabouts?
31. What really happened to Toby’s mother?
32. Why was Toby in London?
33. Who was Mrs. D on the phone with the night Alison went missing?
Season 5 of “Pretty Little Liars” premieres on ABC Family on June 10. What questions do you have? Let us know in the comments section or send a tweet to @AmandaTVScoop.