Propalms, Inc. issued a press release this morning to announce that they have changed the date of their nationwide teleconference due to the pending sale of their wholly-owned subsidiary, Focus Systems, Inc. The teleconference has been rescheduled for Wednesday, April 7, 2010 at 4:15 p.m. EDT.
The CEO of Propalms, Mr. Owen Dukes, and the President of Propalms, Robert Zysblat, will head the teleconference. It is expected that there will be a high demand to attend the teleconference and it is recommended that you call (407)389-5900 today to reserve your place. Direct questions can be emailed beforehand to email@example.com. There will be many topics of discussion in the teleconference including:
• The pending sale of Focus Systems, Inc.
• Propalm’s financial results from its fiscal year ending January 31, 2010.
• Sales forecasts for 2010
• Relationship status with key corporations such as Toyota, VMWare, Microsoft and Reliance
• Progress of Propalm’s VPN Solution
• Products in development at Propalms
• The company’s marketing strategies for 2010
Propalms, Inc. is a global provider of application delivery and secure remote access solutions for Terminal Services and Virtual Desktop Infrastructures.