A former Florida bouncer was denied bail after he allegedly killed three of his former co-workers who were involved in “punking” him with an embarrassing video. Andrew Joseph Lobban, 31, of Ocala, Fla., was arrested and charged with three counts of first-degree murder on Sunday, after police say he shot three men who teased him about misfiring his gun at a shooting range, an incident that had been filmed by at least one of the men.

Lobban had worked with all three of the victims -- Benjamin Larz Howard, 23; Jerry Lamar Bynes Jr., 20; and Josue “Sway” Santiago, 25 -- at the Ocala Entertainment Complex, the Ocala Star Banner reported. According to an arrest affidavit, Lobban admitted to the triple homicide, telling police that he had only intended to shoot Santiago and had fatally shot Howard and Bynes by accident.

Police say one of the murder victims, most likely Santiago, had recently accompanied Lobban to a firing range, set his gun to misfire and filmed Lobban’s attempt to fire the weapon. In a statement, police said Lobban had harbored “ill will towards the three” ever since the incident, and contemplated revenge.

Ocala Police Department spokeswoman Sgt. Angy Scroble told the publication that the incident had humiliated Lobban. "He just kept harping on that," Scroble said. “It really bothered him."

According to KSAT, eyewitnesses saw Lobban approach one of the bouncers outside a bar, withdraw a black handgun from his pants and point it at the man. None of the victims were working at the time of the shooting, and those who knew them described them as friends. "These guys all hung out on a regular basis,” Bobby Tillander, owner of the Ocala Entertainment Complex, told the Daily News. “I'm surprised."

Lobban admitted to firing at least two rounds of ammunition at one of the victims and leaving the 9 mm handgun inside a nearby trash can after the shooting. All three of the victims, who sustained bullet wounds to the head, were discovered on the sidewalk outside of the bar. One of the victims was pronounced dead at the scene, the other two died at a nearby hospital.