Real Estate Sale
- JFK's Honeymoon Mansion On Sale For $95 Million
March 26 2012 2:37 AM
The luxurious LA mansion where US President John F. Kennedy and his wife Jacqueline spent their honeymoon in 1953 is up for auction for $95 million.
- Manhattan's 60 Greene Retail Sold for $10.35 Million, 57-63 Greene Close to Deal
November 28 2011 11:38 AM
A retail space at 60 Greene Street in Manhattan's Soho neighborhood has sold for $10.35 million, according to New York City records, one of two recent deals that cement the street's reputation as a desirable retail strip. Across the street, 57-63 Greene's retail condo is close to a deal, according to David Schechtman of Eastern Consolidated, one of the listing brokers.
- Young Woo & Associates Sells 72 Wall St Retail Space for $14.5 Million
November 14 2011 3:52 PM
Young Woo & Associates has sold the retail space at 72 Wall St. in Lower Manhattan for $14.5 million, according to New York City records.
- Home Prices: 5 Questions You Must Ask Before Buying a U.S. Home
October 09 2011 3:07 PM
Incredibly, U.S. home mortgage rates continue to trend lower -- the average 30-year, fixed rate is now 4.07 percent, and they could drop even lower. Still, given soft home prices, jumping into the housing market is hardly a slam-dunk no-brainer, and here are five factors to consider before buying a home.
- Home price index hits record high in July
September 28 2011 12:29 PM
Resale home prices rose to a record high in July, their eighth consecutive monthly gain, according to report on Wednesday that an analyst said signaled a gradual slowdown in a strong market.
- Home Sales: 5 Tips for Prospective U.S. Home Sellers
September 09 2011 4:44 PM
Without qualification or conditions, amid a tepid U.S. economic recovery, the U.S. housing market remains a buyer's market. That said, are there ways home sellers can better-position their home for a sale amid such intense competition? Indeed there are, and here are five.
- U.S. Housing: Five Tips for Prospective Home Buyers
August 18 2011 2:09 PM
U.S. mortgage rates are falling to 50-year lows, even as existing home sales remains soft, with both stemming from uncertainty regarding the outlook for the U.S. economy. In this uncertain time, what should prospective home buyers do? Here are five tips that will help you make an informed home purchase decision.
- Further Declines Seen For Australia's House Prices
July 27 2011 8:14 PM
Median house prices have seen their fourth consecutive drop in the June quarter.
- Five Tips for U.S. Home Sellers
July 23 2011 12:10 PM
There's no way to sugarcoat it: the U.S. housing market remains a buyer's market. That said, are there ways home sellers can better-position their home for a sale amid such intense competition? Indeed there are, and here are five.
- Jennifer Aniston closes deal on Manhattan penthouse in pet dog's name
May 12 2011 11:45 AM
Jennifer Aniston has reportedly closed on a penthouse in Manhattan for $4.95 million in the name of her beloved pet dog.
- Actress Sally Field's Malibu, CA home on Sale for $5.9 Million
May 07 2011 9:36 AM
Actress Sally Field has put her Malibu, CA home on the market for $5.9 million.
- House from the Movie Home Alone for Sale for $2.4 Million
May 05 2011 3:09 PM
The house from the 90s hit film “Home Alone” where 8-year-old Kevin, played by Macaulay Culkin, outsmarts a pair of burglars is for sale for $2.4 million.
- Children's Day School Buys Church-turned Home in San Francisco for $6.6M
May 04 2011 4:54 PM
The church overlooking the Mission Dolores Park in San Francisco that underwent a major transformation and became a modern family home has found a buyer.
- Jennifer Aniston puts Beverly Hills home on the market for $42 million
May 04 2011 11:35 AM
Jennifer Aniston puts home on the market for $42 million
- Abandoned Bin Laden Home in Florida on Sale for $2 Million
May 02 2011 4:26 PM
Once the residence of Osama bin Laden’s brother, Khalil Bin Laden, this home located in Oakland, Florida is currently listed at $2 million.
- South Florida Housing Market: Foreclosures Bring Boom
April 22 2011 11:54 AM
Due to unprecedented foreclosures and price declines, many investors are flocking to remove the area's massive glut of homes on the market.
- Bruce Willis Selling Manhattan Condo at a Loss
April 14 2011 4:19 PM
The “Die Hard” star Bruce Willis and his wife Emma Heming are selling their Manhattan condo at a loss with the asking price of $3.995 million.
- Kate Middleton's Childhood Home For Sale at $742k
April 04 2011 2:35 PM
The house where Kate Middleton used to live for 13 years is on the market for £460,000 ($742k USD).
- Christina Aguilera puts house on market for $13.5 million
March 09 2011 2:16 PM
TMZ is reporting that singer Christina Aguilera is putting her house on the market.
- NFL star Tom Brady finds buyer for his Timer Warner Center condo
March 01 2011 1:09 PM
NFL star Tom Brady has finally sold his Time Warner Center condo in New York City this week after two-and-a-half years of being on the market.