Real Estate Sale
- Jeff Garlin purchases vintage Gold Coast condo
February 14 2011 8:31 PM
Jeff Garlin, an American actor, comedian and voice artist, and his wife have purchased a vintage six-room condominium unit on the Gold Coast for $591,700.
- Oracle’s Larry Ellison buys 249-acre Porcupine Creek
February 12 2011 10:37 PM
Larry Ellison, an American business magnate, co-founder and chief executive officer of Oracle Corporation, has bought the 249-acre estate that once belonged to Yellowstone Club founders Tim and Edra Blixseth called Porcupine Creek in Rancho Mirage, Calif.
- Bijou Durden's home listed on market for $3.35 mln
February 08 2011 1:07 PM
Two sons of late New York stage and TV actress, Bijou Durden, have listed their home for $3.35 million, according to the Los Angeles Times.
- Ashton Kutcher's Hollywood Hills bachelor pad up for sale at $2.6 mln
February 07 2011 12:42 PM
Actor Ashton Kutcher has created an exclusive listing for his Hollywood Hills bachelor pad house at $2.6 million.
- Chris Mihm lists his Manhattan Beach home for $2.09 mln
February 04 2011 8:27 PM
Chris Mihm, former Los Angeles Laker, has listed his home in the professional-sports-star enclave Manhattan Beach, California, for sale at $2.099 million.
- Tommy Mottola sells Wildcat Ranch for $17.8 mln
February 04 2011 8:06 PM
Tommy Mottola, former chairman and CEO of Sony Music Entertainment, has sold his Wildcat Ranch property in Pitkin County for around $17.8 million, according to a news report by Wall Street Journal.
- Corbin Bernsen buys 75-year-old home with his wife Amanda Pays
February 02 2011 8:58 PM
Actor Corbin Bernsen has purchased a 75-year-old tudor-style house in Valley Village with his wife, actress and interior designer Amanda Pays.
- Shannan Click lists her Los Angeles home for 1.9 mln
February 01 2011 11:04 AM
Fashion model Shannan Click has been trying to sell her Sunset Strip-area in Los Angeles on and off since 2009 and has currently listed it for $1,995,000.
- Katey Sagal sells Hollywood Hills home, downsizes to Bel Air
January 31 2011 1:35 PM
Katey Sagal, the Golden Globe Award winning actress, and her husband, writer/producer Kurt Sutter, have sold their Hollywood Hills, Calif., home for $3.77 million to downsize to a home in West Bel Air.
- Carlos Pena Jr. buys $1.5 mln home in the Valley
January 31 2011 1:35 PM
Carlos Pena Jr., actor, singer and tween idol, has bought a Mediterranean-style home in the San Fernando Valley for around $1.5 million.
- Barry Manilow drops price of his Malibu Beach house
January 31 2011 1:31 PM
Barry Manilow, an American singer–songwriter, musician, arranger, producer, conductor, and performer, dropped the price of his Malibu Beach house to $7,991,938 after trying to unload it for nearly two years.
- Winona Ryder sells her Sunset Strip area home
January 31 2011 12:32 PM
Hollywood starlet Winona Ryder has sold her long time home in Sunset Strip, Los Angeles for $3,725,000.
- Brittany Murphy's House in the Hills in Foreclosure
January 27 2011 9:24 AM
Deceased actress Brittany Murphy's home in the Hills above the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles, CA has invited foreclosure and has been slapped with a Notice of Sale with an opening bid of $4,035,666, according to the reports.
- Queen Latifah rents Jane Fonda's Atlanta condo
January 27 2011 9:15 AM
Queen Latifah, rapper/record producer/actress, has rented the Hollywood royal Jane Fonda's Atlanta condominium for a short-term period. Fonda recently decided to move back to Los Angeles and bought a one-bedroom in the Sierra Towers, according to the Aol Real Estate.
- Staging for The Five Senses
January 27 2011 8:52 AM
Today's sellers are on the hunt for creative ways to ramp up their marketing. It is a necessity in today's tough market to have several tricks up your sleeve.
- Year in Provence writer sells French abode
January 27 2011 3:47 AM
Popular British author Peter Mayle, who made escape to the French countryside trendy with his hit memoir 'A Year in Provence', is putting his 6 million euro French home on the market.
- New homes sales hit eight-month high in December
January 26 2011 11:38 AM
New U.S. single-family home sales in December rose faster than expected to their highest level in eight months and prices were the highest since April 2008, raising cautious optimism for a housing market recovery
- World's most expensive $150 mln real estate still looking for buyer
January 26 2011 11:07 AM
Candy Spelling, television producer Aaron Spelling's wife, is still waiting for a buyer for her $150 million mansion, which is said to be the most expensive home in the world.
- Luxury Condos in Sun Valley's Premier Mountain Destination Go to Auction
January 25 2011 11:43 PM
Ketchum, Idaho is a resort city in mountainous Sun Valley that has forever been a favorite place among rich and famous outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers.
- Supermodel Kate Moss buys a mansion for ?8 million
January 25 2011 1:28 PM
Supermodel Kate Moss has bought a ?8 million historic townhouse in London's Highgate area in the same neighborhood as Jude Law and Sienna Miller.