Real Estate Sale
- Billionaire Tom Siebel's Montana Ranch sold
January 25 2011 10:38 AM
Silicon Valley billionaire, Tom Siebel, founder of CRM vendor Siebel Systems, has sold his 62,000-acre Montana cattle ranch for $45 million.
- Radio host Alexis Stewart slashes her TriBeCa penthouse pad price to $9.5 mln
January 24 2011 10:57 AM
Alexis Stewart, a radio host and daughter of Martha Stewart who has been trying to sell her duplex loft at 27 North Moore Street on and off since more than three years, has now slashed the price to as low as $9.5 million.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor to Sell Bel Air Mansion
January 21 2011 12:50 PM
Zsa Zsa Gabor and her husband Frederic Prinz von Anhalt are planning to sell their Bel Air, Calif., mansion for about $28 million. An option of lease and buy is also available, said John Blanchette, a publicist for Gabor.
- Actor Orlando Bloom's Home for rent
January 21 2011 12:32 PM
Hollywood actor Orlando Bloom has put his home in the Hollywood Hills for rent at a whooping $18,000 a month.
- Bernard Madoff's sister-in-law selling home for 6.5 million
January 21 2011 12:16 PM
Disgraced financier Bernard Madoff's sister-in-law Marion Madoff has listed her Palm Beach, FL home for $6.5 million.
- December Existing-Home Sales Jump
January 20 2011 3:16 PM
Existing-home sales rose sharply in December, when sales increased for the fifth time in the past six months, according to the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Southern California Dec home sales rise from Nov
January 18 2011 5:57 PM
Home sales in Southern California rose above their seasonal pattern in December from November with a 20.5 percent gain but were down 12.5 percent from a year earlier, reflecting a sluggish jobs market and tight credit, MDA DataQuick said on Tuesday.
- Martha Stewart, KB Home Bet on Green
January 14 2011 6:29 PM
Domestic diva Martha Stewart and home builder KB Home are trying to spark a “green” wave in home sales by teaming up to offer to environmentally friendly homes in the Orlando area.
- Google buys 18-storey office space in New York for reported price of $1.9 bln
December 24 2010 7:57 AM
Internet search engine Google has bought an 18-storeyed building in New York to accommodate more than its 2,000-strong workforce in the world’s financial capital.