1. Create raving fans and an absolutely amazing and memorable customer experience.
2. Deploy a compelling branding program and aggressively employ new wave marketing. Lead your niche in social media communication.
3. Get your house in order. Spend wisely, minimize overhead and operate a lean machine.
4. Establish mutually beneficial strategic alliances. Nurture those relationships to create lasting partnerships.
5. Get our there. Ensure the business owner(s) is physically visible in the community and in the market. Nurture your business contact network.
6. Be nimble, alert and proactive. Find and solve customer problems. Cater to real time needs in your niche. Maintain an highly alert and open mind to new product and service opportunities.
7. Surround yourself with an all-star team. Employ only those who share your values, vision, and mission. Help your team members think and act like owners.
8. Lead with value, not price. Avoid the overly-aggressive price-cutting/discounting trap.
9. Focus on the important. Manage your time and energy wisely. At work and at home, optimize life balance synergies.
10. Set SMART goals. Work within a framework of a set of SMART goals that facilitate massive action oriented around all the above tips.
For your company to THRIVE - particularly in today's economy - it is important you address all of the above initiatives. Together they create AMAZING SYNERGY and will help you LEAD in your market niche.
About the Author:
CAREEREALISM Expert, Andy Robinson is an Executive Career Coach, Career Success Radio Show Host, Personal Branding Strategist, Consultant, and Speaker. He helps his clients love what they do for a living and achieve lasting career success. He is a 15 year executive coaching veteran and works with coaching clients nationwide. Previous experience includes over 10 years with PricewaterhouseCoopers as a consulting director and human resources specialist.