Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth are reportedly expecting their first child together. The Oscar winning actress has two other children, Ava and deacon with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe. This will be the first child for Toth.
Witherspoon and Toth have been dating since February 2010 and married in March 2011 at Witherspoon's estate in California.
Besides being Witherspoon's husband Toth has made his mark in Hollywood also.
1. Jim Toth is a Hollywood agent: Toth is a Hollywood talent agent at Creative Arts Agency where his clients include Matthew McConaughey and Mary Elizabeth Winstead among many others. In 2010 Toth was promoted to head of motion picture talent at CAA.
2. He has acted: According to IMDB, Toth has appeared in three episodes of According to Jim in 2004.
3. Toth wants kids: Already an active step father to Witherspoon's children, Ava and Deacon, a friend of the couple's told People Magazine Toth has, always wanted kids.
4. He is religious: Toth, Witherspoon and the kids have been photographed attending church on several occasions. One of the first pictures to surface where people questioned whether Witherspoon was pregnant or not was the family coming out of church.
5. He is a college graduate: Toth graduated from Loyola Marymount University with a degree in political science.