- Pakistan Schools Teach Hatred of Hindus, Minorities: Report
November 09 2011 3:29 PM
Christians and Hindus together account for only about 3 or 4 percent of Pakistan’s population.
- 2011 Eid al-Adha Celebrations Around the World [PHOTOS]
November 07 2011 1:38 PM
World-wide, Muslims are slaughtering animals in celebration Eid al-Adha, a holiday based on Abraham’s willingness to sacrifice his own son for Allah.
- Eid al Adha 2011: Muslims Celebrate First Day Worldwide [PHOTOS]
November 06 2011 5:31 PM
Sunday marked the beginning of Eid al Adha 2011, the first day of the three-day religious holiday for Muslims worldwide to celebrate Prophet Abraham's sacrifice with mass prayers, feasting of meat and sweets and well-wishing and tranquility.
- Militant Islamist Group Kills More Than 60 in Northern Nigeria in Bloodiest Attack to Date
November 05 2011 12:31 PM
Reportedly, the attacks lasted for 90 minutes and included running gun battles with security forces.
- Obama's Facebook Spammed by Tunisian Revolutionaries
November 01 2011 10:56 AM
President Barack Obama's official Facebook page has been targeted by a sustained string of Facebook comments comparing him to oppressive Arab leaders and questioning the handling of the Occupy Wall Street protests.
- French Magazine Again Risks Inflaming Muslims
November 01 2011 10:33 AM
The magazine will be temporarily renamed ‘Sharia Hebdo,’ for its next weekly issue.
- Gaza Violence Simmers After Truce Announced
October 30 2011 2:03 PM
Violence between Israel and Gaza militants flared anew Sunday after Egypt said it had brokered a truce to end attacks that have killed 10 Palestinian gunmen and an Israeli civilian in the past five days.
- Israel Air Strike Kills 5 Palestinian Militants in Gaza
October 29 2011 12:52 PM
Islamic Jihad -- which is not directly affiliated with Hamas -- said it will take revenge for the killings.
- Faith Groups Urge Super Committee to Retain Programs for the Poor
October 28 2011 6:31 AM
A coalition of religious organizations has come together to urge Congressional leaders to spare safety-net programs that assist the poor when they search for ways to reduce the U.S. budget deficit.
- Moammar Gadhafi Dead: Secret Funeral Video Shows Ceremony and Open Coffin (VIDEO)
October 27 2011 3:11 AM
Footage aired by the Dubai-based Al Alaan news channel claims to show the funeral of Libyan dictactor Moammar Gadhafi, his son Mutassim and his national security advisor, Abu Bakr Yunis. According to a Misrata Military Council official, Gadhafi's personal cleric, Sheikh Kahled Tantoush, is shown reciting an Islamic funeral prayer, with relatives of Gadhafi and other officials in attendance.
- Malaysia: Islamic Sex Manual Encouraging Group Sex
October 14 2011 10:55 AM
he controversial Obedient Wives Club in Malaysia has issued radical suggestions on sex and marital relations since it was formed last year.
- Nineteen killed as Egyptian Christians, police clash
October 09 2011 6:24 PM
Nineteen people were killed in Cairo on Sunday when Christians, some carrying crosses and pictures of Jesus, clashed with military police, medical and security sources said, in the latest sectarian flare-up in a country in political turmoil.
- Yom Kippur 2011: Celebrations Begin in Israel [Photos]
October 07 2011 4:20 PM
Yom Kippur begins at sundown on Oct. 7, 2011 and celebrations are already underway for the Day of Atonement in Israel.
- Muslim Woman Removed from Southwest Airlines Plane Sues for Discrimination
October 06 2011 12:31 PM
A Muslim woman, Irum Abbasi, was removed from a Southwest Airlines plane after a flight attended became confused over a phone conversation. Now, she is suing for discrimination
- Horrific Pictures of Animal Sacrifice, the Dark Side of Religious Belief
October 06 2011 6:42 AM
Despite the wrath of animal rights activists and voluntary organizations, animal sacrifice is still prevalent in many parts of the world, often masquerading in the guise of religious worship.
- Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Begins Trial, Mentions al-Awlaki
October 04 2011 3:38 PM
Underwear Bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab trial began today in Detroit as the terror suspect yelled al-Awlaki's name.
- Iran Accuses Nadarkhani of Rape, 'Zionist' Treason, but Execution Not 'Imminent'
October 03 2011 3:48 AM
Faced with mounting international pressure over the death sentence handed out to Christian pastor Yucef Nadarkhani, Iran has said the charges were not related to apostasy but rape, extortion and threat to national security.
- Youcef Nadarkhani Update: U.S. Condemns Iranian Pastor’s Conviction
September 30 2011 12:08 PM
The Obama administration Thursday condemned the conviction of Iranian pastor, Youcef Nadarkhani, who is facing execution in Tehran for refusing to convert to Islam from Christianity.
- Buddhists Destroy Muslim Shrine in Sri Lanka: Report
September 15 2011 2:04 PM
According to local reports the destruction was condemned by both Singhalese and Muslims alike.
- 9/11 Coloring Book Draws Criticism
September 02 2011 7:08 PM
Coloring book is violent, anti-Muslim, critics say.