- Prison Term For Berlusconi Upheld - But With A Catch
August 01 2013 2:10 PM
The billionaire former prime minister isn't going to prison: He's too old. And he escapes a ban from public office -- for now.
- Several Hurt In 737's Landing Accident At LaGuardia [PHOTOS]
July 22 2013 7:08 PM
The apparent collapse of the front landing gear on Southwest Flight 345, a Boeing 737, left the plane crippled on a runway.
- Boeing 787 On Boston-Tokyo Flight Makes U-Turn Due To 'Mechanical Issues'
July 18 2013 5:24 PM
Japan Airlines flight JL7 made it as far as the Hudson Bay before heading back to Boston, possibly because of a fuel pump issue.
- Jimmy Carter Says US 'Has No Functioning Democracy'
July 18 2013 10:31 AM
The 39th U.S. president is very upset about the state of the world, and nothing upsets him more than the NSA domestic spying scandal.
- Fire On 787 Dreamliner In London; Boeing Stock Drops, Then Rises
July 12 2013 1:51 PM
There were no injuries. One aviation analyst said the fire was unlikely to have been caused by a faulty battery.
- Relax, Internet: Snowden Isn't On Aeroflot To Cuba
July 11 2013 5:37 PM
The man most wanted by the U.S. government may be on a Russian flight to Havana. Except for one small thing: He just isn't.
- Berlusconi's Magazine Swallows Fake Report That The Boss Is Running For NYC Mayor
July 08 2013 2:55 PM
The billionaire, lascivious ex-prime minister of Italy has New York City abuzz: He wants to be mayor! But, wait a minute...
- Asiana 214 Hit Ground 1,000 Feet Short Of Touchdown Point
July 07 2013 12:00 AM
The crew of the Asiana Airlines Boeing 777 may have grossly misjudged the approach, and here is visual evidence to suggest so.
- 2 Killed, 181 Injured In Asiana Airlines Boeing 777 Crash In San Francisco
July 06 2013 4:08 PM
Asiana Airlines Flight OZ 214 crashed at San Francisco's airport while landing Saturday. Almost all aboard the plane survived.
- King Albert II Of Belgium Abdicates
July 03 2013 12:58 PM
After 20 years on the throne, the king of the Belgians steps down for health reasons.
- All That Warrantless Surveillance? The NSA Has Done It Before
July 02 2013 5:41 AM
Since its inception in 1952 up to the mid-1970s, the National Security Agency operated in a legal vacuum -- and made full use of it.
- Paris Air Show, Day 1: Planes And People At Le Bourget [PHOTOS]
June 17 2013 3:30 PM
Airbus beat Boeing $18 billion to $6 billion on the first day, but the two giants weren't the only ones displaying their wares.
- Across The Atlantic In Lufthansa's New Business Class
June 08 2013 10:21 AM
The newest, and possibly last, version of the venerable jumbo is as quiet, roomy and high-tech as it gets.
- Airbus Shows Off First A350, The Boeing 787's Rival
May 13 2013 11:39 AM
Fresh out of the paint shop, the European 300-seater twinjet that will take on the Dreamliner gets ready for its first flight.
- Berlusconi Sentenced To 4 Years, But He's Not Going To Prison
May 08 2013 4:47 PM
Italy's longest-serving head of government got handed a hefty prison sentence for tax fraud, but he's not going behind bars -- for now.
- Cargo Ship Hits Dock, Kills 7, In Another Shipping Disaster In Italy [PHOTOS]
May 08 2013 10:50 AM
After the Costa Concordia went down last year, another deadly disaster hits Italy's shipping industry.
- Death Of The Jumbo Jet: How Boeing’s 777X Will Kill 747
May 04 2013 9:19 AM
The Boeing 747, aka the Jumbo Jet, is the world's most famous airplane, but the Queen of the Skies is facing the end of her reign.
- Boston Bombings Began In Mali, Says Muslim Brotherhood Top Figure
April 16 2013 11:28 AM
Conspiracy theorists are running amok around the tragedy. Essam el-Erian rehashes a classic: There's a mystery hand behind it.
- Maradona On Tour, But Playing Politics, Not Soccer
April 15 2013 1:24 PM
Two old buddies sharing stories: Fidel Castro and Diego Maradona, who dropped in after paying his respects to Venezuela's Maduro.
- Au Voleur! Pickpockets Shut Down The Louvre
April 10 2013 2:46 PM
Employees at the world's most visited museum are fed up with thieves who not only rob tourists, but spit on and assault workers.