- Several beaches in Texas reported high levels of fecal bacteria ahead of spring break.
- Some "Star Wars" fans are not thrilled by the news that Jon Favreau will write and produce a new series.
- Two Nottingham Trent University students were arrested for alleged involvement in racist chants that took place outside a black student's door.
- A teen in Southern California was arrested for impersonating a police officer and harassing civilians.
- A new study claimed skeletal remains found on a Pacific island were closer to Amelia Earhart's measurements than 99 percent of other people.
- Rick Crawford, who spent nearly 20 years racing in NASCAR's truck series, was arrested Thursday for soliciting sex from a 12-year-old girl.